Brazil Ladies Overhype

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Brazil Ladies Overhype

Post by ladislav »

The beauty and number of supposedly attractive women in Brazil is severely overhyped. Just like the supposed abundance of blonde California beach girls is a myth, so is the charm of the Girl from Ipanema. Nowadays, she is bound to be overweight, anyway.

Such countries as Thailand, Philippines, and Ukraine leave Brazil way behind. In Thailand for one, you cannot spend a minute without seeing a very pretty woman pass by. In the Philippines, just go and see ladies come out of colleges or offices and it's a wow! So many stunners!

In Ukraine, you go to a restaurant, and then, those waitresses serve you, and you just sit there dumbfounded not knowing what to say. They look so darn cute!

Nothing like that in Brazil. In other words, the %% of moderately attractive ladies is not that high. You will probably see one per day after walking for many hours. And there are a lot of fat people here now, and that includes the ladies.

I have seen quite a few pretty ladies in the NW of Brazil, but again, their %% per cross section of population does not come even close to the Philippines, Thailand or Ukraine.

However, Brazil is still way better that the USA.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Brazil Ladies Overhype

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ladislav wrote:
August 3rd, 2022, 5:18 am
The beauty and number of supposedly attractive women in Brazil is severely overhyped. Just like the supposed abundance of blonde California beach girls is a myth, so is the charm of the Girl from Ipanema. Nowadays, she is bound to be overweight, anyway.

Such countries as Thailand, Philippines, and Ukraine leave Brazil way behind. In Thailand for one, you cannot spend a minute without seeing a very pretty woman pass by. In the Philippines, just go and see ladies come out of colleges or offices and it's a wow! So many stunners!

In Ukraine, you go to a restaurant, and then, those waitresses serve you, and you just sit there dumbfounded not knowing what to say. They look so darn cute!

Nothing like that in Brazil. In other words, the %% of moderately attractive ladies is not that high. You will probably see one per day after walking for many hours. And there are a lot of fat people here now, and that includes the ladies.

I have seen quite a few pretty ladies in the NW of Brazil, but again, their %% per cross section of population does not come even close to the Philippines, Thailand or Ukraine.

But you still have a lot of fat ass transgenders there :lol:
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ladislav wrote:
The beauty and number of supposedly attractive women in Brazil is severely overhyped.
I simply don't believe what you are saying here. I've watched plenty of Brazilian TV, interacted with Brazilian girls on social media and even met quite a few Brazilians from the diaspora and I've always noticed that the females are generally more attractive than those of other nationalities whether European or Latin American. Brazilian women mostly have beautiful sun-kissed skin and extremely exotic facial features. They also have some of the best curves and booty genetics. Brasileiras are up there with Colombianitas and Venezolanas.
ladislav wrote:
Maybe if you like skinny no-ass White women or cute little Asian women who are 5'2" and weigh less than 110lbs. If you are like me and love enormous phat asses and sexy brown women with curves then Brazil or Colombia is where it's at!
ladislav wrote:
And better than Argentina and Uruguay with their skinny-ass Euro women. And better than Chile and Bolivia with their flat-ass non-Afro-admixed indias.

Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela - The trifecta of superior Latin American hotness.

I wonder what @E Irizarry R&B Singer has to say on this topic! :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Brazil is part of the new system so it may be one of the places to go if you want to earn a descent living..
Time to Hide!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Lucas88 , hey bud. I have already said my piece. Mulher Mulancia aka Andressa Soares is okay now but no longer hot like she was 12 years ago when posing for Playboy. There's truth in what @ladislav says about the hottest of the women. Key is get out on Tinder....POF Brasil....hit up places/cold approach....speak Porto at least intermediate to advanced level...basic won't cut it to pull 7s+.

I will remind you again: viewtopic.php?style=21&p=375857#p375857
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 2:58 pm
@Lucas88 , hey bud. I have already said my piece. Mulher Mulancia aka Andressa Soares is okay now but no longer hot like she was 12 years ago when posing for Playboy. There's truth in what @ladislav says about the hottest of the women. Key is get out on Tinder....POF Brasil....hit up places/cold approach....speak Porto at least intermediate to advanced level...basic won't cut it to pull 7s+.

I was talking about your thoughts on the level of hotness of Brazilian women today as well as the "trifecta of superior Latin American hotness", not on how hard it is to get the ladies there or the requirements. You already explained that in your other post. I do have a half-decent level of reading comprehension just so ya know! 😂

Ladislav is saying that Brazilian female beauty is overhyped but I don't believe him because I've seen so many attractive women from Brazil and judge that in terms of Latin American female beauty Brazil is at the top together with Colombia and Venezuela - hence the trifecta.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 6:05 am
ladislav wrote:
The beauty and number of supposedly attractive women in Brazil is severely overhyped.
I simply don't believe what you are saying here. I've watched plenty of Brazilian TV, interacted with Brazilian girls on social media and even met quite a few Brazilians from the diaspora and I've always noticed that the females are generally more attractive than those of other nationalities whether European or Latin American. Brazilian women mostly have beautiful sun-kissed skin and extremely exotic facial features. They also have some of the best curves and booty genetics. Brasileiras are up there with Colombianitas and Venezolanas.
ladislav wrote:
Maybe if you like skinny no-ass White women or cute little Asian women who are 5'2" and weigh less than 110lbs. If you are like me and love enormous phat asses and sexy brown women with curves then Brazil or Colombia is where it's at!
ladislav wrote:
And better than Argentina and Uruguay with their skinny-ass Euro women. And better than Chile and Bolivia with their flat-ass non-Afro-admixed indias.

Brazil, Colombia and Venezuela - The trifecta of superior Latin American hotness.

I wonder what @E Irizarry R&B Singer has to say on this topic! :lol:
I see. Hey, whatever jerks your chain. But have you been there yet?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

There are more pretty women in the USA than in Brazil, imo.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

ladislav wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 5:18 pm
No, I've never been to Brazil. I've only met Brazilian ladies outside of Brazil and I've found most of them to be quite attractive. But I'm absolutely crazy for Brown girls with big butts so I guess that I'm bound to find Brazilian ladies hot! :D

What is the problem with the ladies of Brazil as you perceive it?

Are they too thick? Are they too dark-skinned for your tastes?

If it's the first one, are they too thick as in American-style obesity? Or are they simply thick as in curvaceous?

I've only been to the Spanish-speaking parts of Latin America. But I'm interested in Brazil too because I'm under the impression that the country has an abundance of thick ladies with well-developed glutes. :P
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 5:59 pm
ladislav wrote:
August 11th, 2022, 5:18 pm
No, I've never been to Brazil. I've only met Brazilian ladies outside of Brazil and I've found most of them to be quite attractive. But I'm absolutely crazy for Brown girls with big butts so I guess that I'm bound to find Brazilian ladies hot! :D

What is the problem with the ladies of Brazil as you perceive it?

Are they too thick? Are they too dark-skinned for your tastes?

If it's the first one, are they too thick as in American-style obesity? Or are they simply thick as in curvaceous?

I've only been to the Spanish-speaking parts of Latin America. But I'm interested in Brazil too because I'm under the impression that the country has an abundance of thick ladies with well-developed glutes. :P

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 4:15 pm
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 2:58 pm

I was talking about your thoughts on the level of hotness of Brazilian women today as well as the "trifecta of superior Latin American hotness", not on how hard it is to get the ladies there or the requirements. You already explained that in your other post. I do have a half-decent level of reading comprehension just so ya know! 😂

Ladislav is saying that Brazilian female beauty is overhyped but I don't believe him because I've seen so many attractive women from Brazil and judge that in terms of Latin American female beauty Brazil is at the top together with Colombia and Venezuela - hence the trifecta.
I apologize for my Johnny-5 short circuitry there. @ladislav is right in that there are more attractive women in the USA considering the GMO diet of AW (bka American women) in tandem with steadfast working out [excluding most ADOS/Black American women because they are too shiftlessly-sedentary], you'll get hotter women in the U.S. of Gay but the cooperation is null and void with most of them! :-( and have way more STDs than all the BRazilian women that fcuk American men that caught STDs from those guys AND the Brazilian women that commit zoophilia every now and then & get STDs from those animals.

American society has way more European-mulatto-esque phenotypes gene pool than what the Portuguese and other Lusophone countries, Germany WWII, Ireland (potato famine and WWI & II), and Japan WWII brought to Brazil.

Thats what makes American women of with European blood more attractive...including new Americans like HIspanic Americans of the last 3-4 American generations. I hope I make sense now.