Easiest place to get indigenas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Easiest place to get indigenas?

Post by willymonfrete »

What's the easiest place for a man to get indigenas?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Easiest place to get indigenas?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

For a perceived-as-White to get indigenas, PERU is the easiest.
They acquiesce to WASPy/White dudes there. It was almost psychotic from what I've witnessed.
You're welcome, @willymonfrete.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:32 am
They acquiesce to WASPy/White dudes there. It was almost psychotic from what I've witnessed.
Thanks,E Irizarry...but I'm Mediterennean italian looking with a Tan shaven and look Arabian with a beard .

it wouldn't work for me.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

willymonfrete wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 8:36 am
September 15th, 2022, 11:32 am
Thanks,E Irizarry...but I'm Mediterennean italian looking with a Tan shaven and look Arabian with a beard .

it wouldn't work for me.
If you look like you speak a Romance/Latin language then you should be okay, just not worshipped as much as the WASP and Nordic gentlemen.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

September 17th, 2022, 4:46 pm
If you look like you speak a Romance/Latin language then you should be okay, just not worshipped as much as the WASP and Nordic gentlemen.
Hey E Irizarry!

What phenotypes do you think are the most preferred in other Latin American regions?

When I was in Peru that was before I started taking Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) and so at that time I had a Nordic appearance. Women aggressively flirted with me at every opportunity much to the chagrin of my Peruvian ex-girlfriend. Peruvians are certainly infatuated with the Nordic phenotype. However, once I started taking Melanotan and developed a more Mediterranean skin complexion, Latinas in general began to show greater interest in me. Most Latinas seem to prefer a tanned European man to a pale-skinned one. I think that having an Italian phenotype would be optimal for attracting women in Latin America. This is just my personal observation.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 17th, 2022, 5:26 pm
September 17th, 2022, 4:46 pm
Hey E Irizarry!

What phenotypes do you think are the most preferred in other Latin American regions?

When I was in Peru that was before I started taking Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) and so at that time I had a Nordic appearance. Women aggressively flirted with me at every opportunity much to the chagrin of my Peruvian ex-girlfriend. Peruvians are certainly infatuated with the Nordic phenotype. However, once I started taking Melanotan and developed a more Mediterranean skin complexion, Latinas in general began to show greater interest in me. Most Latinas seem to prefer a tanned European man to a pale-skinned one. I think that having an Italian phenotype would be optimal for attracting women in Latin America. This is just my personal observation.
Well I was slight-off-mark; you and @willymonfrete should be squared-away and set! :+1:
I don't know if the dichotomy of pale vs tanned Euro male would be indifferent to them or not. Again, I think
both of you guys should be set there. Personally, I miss the sauces that accompanied the "pollo a la braza".
Every freakin' corner there was a chicken shack yet Peruvians don't like Blacks too much??? ...and yet just a few
years ago, the Peruvian government finally recognized that Afro-Peruvians deserve identity and equal rights???!
That's the Blackish/Blackest thing that they could do foodwise aside from consuming watermelon!!!!
Tarapoto was a weird city in the middle of the Peruvian jungle and too many street dogs that almost chomped my ass
off. Next time I will have a can of aerosol spray and a lighter stick as walking in the street and set it aflame if it lunges at me
at the slightest...IDGAFF!

To answer your question, I told you about PE(ru). Colombia is indifferent. They can smell la sangre del gringo from afar so that's what matters more. Ecuador is semi-racist to Afro-Latinos and non-White Mixed Brazilians outside of Esmeraldas and Guayaquil....especially in San Antonio, EC. Chiclayo and Piura were some of the most friendliest Peruvian cities IMHO. Trujillo was semi racist (no political-figure pun intended LoL). The Brazilian Embassy in Miraflores/Lima, Peru were super-friendly (and then again, it's business as usual so maybe that's why methinks). Chile....Ha!....the experiences I had there....yup. As for Euro guys, Santiago de Chile would be optimally-suited for them. Panama...indifferent. Honduras El Salvie, & Nica....leave those 3 alone as a Euro, especially the first former. Dangerous for gringos and Euros. Oh yeah Bolivia...same applies....as a Euro, just don't go. There's nothing there as it's the ghettoest country of South America anyway.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

September 18th, 2022, 3:27 am
Well I was slight-off-mark; you and @willymonfrete should be squared-away and set! :+1:
I don't know if the dichotomy of pale vs tanned Euro male would be indifferent to them or not. Again, I think
both of you guys should be set there. Personally, I miss the sauces that accompanied the "pollo a la braza".
Every freakin' corner there was a chicken shack yet Peruvians don't like Blacks too much??? ...and yet just a few
years ago, the Peruvian government finally recognized that Afro-Peruvians deserve identity and equal rights???!
That's the Blackish/Blackest thing that they could do foodwise aside from consuming watermelon!!!!
Tarapoto was a weird city in the middle of the Peruvian jungle and too many street dogs that almost chomped my ass
off. Next time I will have a can of aerosol spray and a lighter stick as walking in the street and set it aflame if it lunges at me
at the slightest...IDGAFF!

To answer your question, I told you about PE(ru). Colombia is indifferent. They can smell la sangre del gringo from afar so that's what matters more. Ecuador is semi-racist to Afro-Latinos and non-White Mixed Brazilians outside of Esmeraldas and Guayaquil....especially in San Antonio, EC. Chiclayo and Piura were some of the most friendliest Peruvian cities IMHO. Trujillo was semi racist (no political-figure pun intended LoL). The Brazilian Embassy in Miraflores/Lima, Peru were super-friendly (and then again, it's business as usual so maybe that's why methinks). Chile....Ha!....the experiences I had there....yup. As for Euro guys, Santiago de Chile would be optimally-suited for them. Panama...indifferent. Honduras El Salvie, & Nica....leave those 3 alone as a Euro, especially the first former. Dangerous for gringos and Euros. Oh yeah Bolivia...same applies....as a Euro, just don't go. There's nothing there as it's the ghettoest country of South America anyway.
Thanks for your detailed reply, man!

I'm actually thinking about a trip to Tarapoto (¿Por qué se llama así? ¿La gente tiene el poto tarado o qué? :lol: ). Or maybe Iquitos in the northeast even deeper in the rainforest. Even though I'm a bit apprehensive about the brutal rainforest climate and all of the pesky bitch-ass mosquitos, I'm interested in savoring some of those sexy jungle indiecitas. I've never been to the Peruvian rainforest (I've only been to the coast and the highlands) but from the footage I've seen I'm under the impression that the jungle indiecitas are somewhat curvier than the highland indiecitas. They seem to have a different phenotype and for me a wilder aura that inspires a whole lot of libidinosity. What was your impression of the women of Tarapoto, E Irizarry? I'm curious. I really want to try an Amazonian mamacita. :twisted:

I've never been to the north of Peru either. Just the center and the south. From what I've seen on the internet the north looks really nice. Cities like Piura look magnificent and the vegetation is much lusher in the north. The south and center are extremely arid for the most part. If you look on Google Maps most of that part of the country is pure desert. I hate the part of Peru. If I go back I definitely want to check out the north.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
September 18th, 2022, 1:01 pm
I'm actually thinking about a trip to Tarapoto (¿Por qué se llama así? ¿La gente tiene el poto tarado o qué? :lol: ).
Jajajajaa K chitoso seas :lol:
You'll be fine in all those parts. Ironically, about 15 years ago, I heard there was a pedophile ring in Iquitos. I don't know if that is true if it ever was.