Ciudad Belleza - Peruvian Indiecitas with Cosmetic Surgery

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Ciudad Belleza - Peruvian Indiecitas with Cosmetic Surgery

Post by Lucas88 »

Look at these cute little Peruvian indiecitas getting all surgerized and beautified at Dra. Liliana Príncipe's cosmetic surgery clinic. Liliana is a freakin' artist!

I'm not gonna lie. A lot of indiecitas don't have good bodies. They're often short and fat and don't have the kicking curves of the Caribbean triracial Latinas with their African booty genetics. But look what happens why Dra. Liliana gives them some liposculpting and a nice pair of titties. They go from being fat stubby Michelin girls to having decent bodies! That's right. Get 'em' on the operating table, suck out those Michelin tires, and stuff their chests with silicone! Get that jelly pumping and watch them inflate like big juicy melons! So that they may indeed be confused with mountains (cállate Shakira, que los tuyos ni siquera se ven bonitos :x )!

Here are some scenes from episodes of Ciudad Belleza. Look how much better they look afterwards!

Xiomara

Nardya

Johana

Milagros

Luz

Rosario

Man, watching these videos of these women getting all sculpted beautifully just makes me consider spending 6 months in Peru and passionately ravishing and knocking the back out of all of the hot little Peruvian indiecitas like a real macho stallion with big cojones full of Latin passion and fire. While I'm there I also wanna make an incursion into the Amazonian cities of Iquitos and Tarapoto to try out some of those jungle indias bien calientes! Then I might make my way through the Andes trying the sweet Latin delights in Ecuador and Colombia as well. ¡Qué ricos bombones! In Latin America I always feel like a kid in a candy store! Woooo!

Is this a topic that you wanna get into, @WilliamSmith? Back onto positive topics about hot ladies and big butts?
Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Ciudad Belleza - Peruvian Indiecitas with Cosmetic Surgery

Post by Kalinago »

When I know it's done thru surgery or implants I don't like it anymore and it looks less natural then when done with natural herbs like peuraria mirifica,red clover and fenugreek.

But at the same time I wish all women had huge tits,huge round bubble butt and a cameltoe.

Especially on a petite body and being slim thick as well as having full thighs and nice waisted to hip ratio with a stunning face.

Ninety nine percent of well endowed women have undergone some enhancement.

Colombia is a capital of such surgeries and it's customary.

That said,I want to naturally attract such women with a fifteen inch right inch girth member and a v shape body which I already have just slim size,through herbs myself and exercise for the latter.

I'm very neotenous looking in real life and such women are attracted generally to high dimorphism so I have to compensate.

Such women are very rare in any culture especially coupled with a pretty face which is a must for me to have sex with her let alone commit to her.

I also find it wrong how men are bodyshamed but doing so to women is taboo.

It should be taboo for both genders .