For Those Who Have Visited Peru.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

For Those Who Have Visited Peru.

Post by Greetercb »

I Plan To Visit Peru at this coming Nov. 2009. To search for a hopeful romance
there.

Could any one of you recommend a good Hotel at the City of Lima & Also What are The Names
of Lima,s own Spanish Language newspapers so I can Place a Personal ad in there to meet Women there at Peru?

And Thanks! :!:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

Peru is a GREAT COUNTRY to find a perfect woman. I found my wife in Peru. I feel that Peru will someday surpass Colombia for meeting single Latin women overseas.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Really? Are the women good looking though?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I lived in Peru for almost 2 years back in the 1980's. If you like Indian or Mestizo women, go there. But most of my friends who got married were divorced after the Peruvian wives obtained their US status.

The women were opportunists and not that great-looking in my opinion.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

I concur. Peruvian women are some of the ugliest women in Latin America. They are surpassed by maybe Mexican women. And Mexican women are ugly.
Travel Dude
Freshman Poster

Post by Travel Dude »

I really think you guys are solely focused on Lima Peru. Its are large country with lots of women. The women in Lima are kind of ugly.

I have been to cities in Colombia like Bucamanga where the girls are horribile looking but other cities like Cali or Barranquilla, the women are hot.

So you really can't lump a whole country with different cities and make a statement like this...but anyway, to each his own.
Master2
Freshman Poster

Post by Master2 »

Travel Dude wrote:I really think you guys are solely focused on Lima Peru. Its are large country with lots of women. The women in Lima are kind of ugly.

I have been to cities in Colombia like Bucamanga where the girls are horribile looking but other cities like Cali or Barranquilla, the women are hot.

So you really can't lump a whole country with different cities and make a statement like this...but anyway, to each his own.
Just don't get near them or their families in the USA. They are worse trash than Mexicans. Avoid them here. Over there, well, I couldn't comment.
rvacation
Freshman Poster

Post by rvacation »

Lima itself has good Spanish architecture in old Lima where the main Plaza has the Great cathedral on one side and on another side you can see the President's residence and on another side of the plaza is another building with a covered verandah with fancy ironwork (Spanish Architecture). I like History and culture and so I find the tour inside the cathedral very interesting...

Thanks.......
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

Many women in the streets of Lima... but there are also very pretty women in Lima. I prefer women in Lima than in Cuzco for sure.

As like anywhere else, there are all kinds of women, some are opportunists, some are real. It depends how you connect with them.

Of course if you offer her a free US passport, she would be a fool to refuse it.