Why do many of you want to go abroad but never do?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: Why do many of you want to go abroad but never do?

Post by TruthSeeker »

I finally found their pricing but it's on an "affiliate page"
https://flyfreeacademy.com/affiliatecenter

So supposedly the "Complete Guide to Flying for Free" is $47

The $47 price tag is also mentioned here http://flyfreeacademy.com/textguide1

I looked up the address on the site and it looks like it goes to some house.
905 Lund Street, Austin, Texas
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Hey Winston, I have an idea. Why don't you try out the course and tell us if it works? You shell out the $47 and your friend will get the affiliate commission. Then you implement the steps outlined in the program. If you are not completely satisfied you can get your money back. Look here:

http://flyfreeacademy.com/textguide1
This Course Has a 365 Day
"Return it for Any Reason"
Satisfaction Guarantee

If you try the strategies in the program and they don’t work for you - or if you decide for any other reason that you’re not happy with the program - even if you decide that you don’t like the sound of my voice - I’ll refund every penny.

I want to make getting this course a total no-brainer for you. Either you learn a skill that’ll unlock a whole world of free travel for you for the rest of your life, or you pay me nothing at all.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Here you can see the top travel reward cards
https://thepointsguy.com/guide/top-trav ... dit-cards/

Keep in mind you have to funnel all your spending through the card that is best going to work for you and make sure you pay it off right away so you don't incur interest charges. I suppose this might work for some if their monthly spending is high (groceries, dining out, entertainment, etc.) but I sure wouldn't go out of my way just to spend money so I could accumulate points.

The information this fella is selling you can already get for free just by using google.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Look at this deceptive ad here:

Airlines do not hate him because according to his own video, you pay for your ticket and then the travel rewards card credits you back. So the airline gets paid by you. Why would the airlines hate him? In a way is making people fly more.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

TruthSeeker wrote:Here is the scamadviser report on flyfreeacademy.com
Title: Book $1,000 Flights for $20
Description: description for your awesome landing page
Type: flights

Domain Age: 1 Years, 300 Days
Last Refreshed: Just now
Website Speed: Fast
Website Value: $1744.77

Organisation: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Owner: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Owner Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Owner City: PANAMA
Owner Postcode: 00000
Phone Number: +507.8365503
Phone Type: VoIP telephony : Panamá Skycom Communication, S.A. / Galaxy Communication, Corp
Email:

Owner Country : Hidden
Website Location : United States

Probable website origin :-

89%; Unknown

6%; Panama

5%; United States

Notes:-
The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
This website looks like it's hosted on a compromised server
This website is 1 Years old
The website expected life (366 days) is relatively short.

Analysis Details:-
Although this website appears to be based in United States there are other countries involved and you should review this information carefully and decide if it is as you expect.Although being a new website, does not make it un-trustworthy, as with any new business you should be extra vigilant and do your own research before placing an order or making an investment.
This site is using an anonymous service - which prevents us from identifying the site owner. This can sometimes be just so that the owner does not receive spam, but be aware that many scam sites use this as a method to hide their identify. If this is an ecommerce site - we would suggest you confirm the business address with the website owners.

The website has been newly registered with a short life expectancy, which follows the pattern used by many fraudulent and fake selling websites. Please be vigilant and take extra care before providing any payment information.
TruthSeeker wrote:
Stop using bullshit terms like reward stacking. You seem to me to be seedy, slimy. I would not buy anything from you.

When someone comes here pushing a product or service they need to be challenged.

Well sir, maybe you need to challenge people like Alex Jones who want YOU TO STAY IN AMERICA to be trapped. :x We need to challenge big corporations like McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Shell, etc... who want you to work for their fascist corporations! HERE IS KAIROSAN TRYING TO HELP PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET THERE AND HE EVEN PUT HIS SIGNATURE to prove that it is the actual Kairosan and you can even see his avatar.

Listen truth seeker, NOBODY IS PUTTING A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCING YOU TO TAKE THE COURSE. If you don't want to take the course, that is fine. If you want to criticize it then go ahead. At the end of the day other people are using it and it works for them. End of Story
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

TruthSeeker wrote:
Winston wrote:Check this out guys. My friend kairosan is promoting this program for those of you who can't afford to buy an international plane ticket to go abroad. It teaches you how to take advantage of loopholes in frequent flyer miles so that you can buy $1000 plane tickets for $20. Maybe this will help some of you to go abroad?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11668&p=300730#p300730
flyfreeacademy.com has low safe rating on scamadviser
https://www.scamadviser.com/is-flyfreea ... -safe.html

I tried to find the price of the "course" these people are hawking but couldn't easily find it (you need to provide an email address). I watched part of the video and the way it is supposed to work is you apply for credit cards and do your "normal" spending through these cards to accumulate points to get free flights. But that's a no brainer. You can already do that without a course.

The danger here is that someone will apply for these credit cards and then drown in debt, high interest rates and service charges.

And the other thing is your plane ticket is only a small fraction of your travel expenses. What about when you get there? You have to pay accommodation, transportation, meals and other expenses.

There are no free lunches.

I know that you are a double agent who is working for the CIA and you don't want real men to travel outside of the country to find love and romance abroad and you just want western men to stay in the Western Matrix and develop mental illnesses and then end up killing people who bullied them, kill western women who denied them a life and then die lonely. Just like a fellow member did when he kept hearing about MGTOW related blogs too many times and negative pessimism.
~PrinceAuron~
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

TruthSeeker wrote:Look at this deceptive ad here:

Airlines do not hate him because according to his own video, you pay for your ticket and then the travel rewards card credits you back. So the airline gets paid by you. Why would the airlines hate him? In a way is making people fly more.

You aren't a truth seeker, you are just a Troll. oh BTW, check this out

LINK: https://www.facebook.com/groups/happier ... 704035187/

NICE TRY but your attempts have failed and backfired
~PrinceAuron~
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

TruthSeeker wrote:...
I like your style.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Shame on him for coming in here and trying to con HA members. Shame on Winston for doing nothing about it.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

You misunderstood perhaps. I actually meant it's good how you've looked up the information and tried to shed light on this with some logic, as per your username.

Everyone's a bit snappish in this forum lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

Even if you employ his so called methods you still have to do a lot of work. Look at this

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8e-AEnvM7I[/youtube]
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

droid wrote:
TruthSeeker wrote:...
I like your style.
droid, I really sunk my teeth into this one to see what they were peddling. Also, Winston seemed to endorse it so I had to...
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Post by fdiv »

I would narrow it down probably to paid vacation time.
It's not a burdensome thing to save up a few grand to go overseas. People blow that kind of stuff on junk, especially over some period of time like a year or something (booze, entertainment, phones, etc). But if you really want it, saving that amount is not so hard, even with a McJob. But, that's the problem because most McJobs don't allow you much if any vacation time, let alone PAID vacation time. This year they bumped vacation time up a bit. That kind of helps if it's paid vacation -- that will pay for the air fair at least. If you worked somewhere really shitty, maybe you could tell them you're getting some type of medical treatment or something and will be out for two weeks (surgery etc).
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)