FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Congrats Truthville. You'll be in for quite a trip esp if it's the first time outside of the States! I think you'll have a blast in Davao. Those Mindinao cuties are the best.

Good luck and keep us posted!
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

xiongmao wrote:Great news Truthville, at least men (some at least) here are taking action instead of bitching about AW all night long!

Why Davao? I'm curious about that. Are you worried about your safety? My government tells me not to go there, and we don't even let their planes fly into our airspace! However I've heard good reports from those who have gone there.

Have you told the Filipinas on DiA that you're actually gonna visit Davao. Yikes, you'll probably be engaged by the time you leave the airport arrivals hall.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your trip report. For a first visit outside of the USA, you've picked a crazy place to start. I guess we Europeans are lucky in that it's so easy to visit a different country.
Some governments have made blanket statements about Mindanao, since there are some areas of civil unrest and rebellion there. But that is definitely not Davao or anywhere close. In fact Davao has a reputation as being safe and well run with less crime than many PI cities.

As to telling girls you are coming - I have this posted on my DIA and CB page and surprisingly many girls confirm it with me - and often. Perhaps it is hard to believe for them since so many guys promise to come but never do. When I was in Phils in December I told many girls in advance that I was coming and many were skeptical. But once I was there and they knew it - suddenly everyone wanted to meet.

Truthville will have a great time.
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

Good luck Truthville, I'm sure you'll have a blast. Make sure to report how it goes and keep your wits about you. Don't get involved with the first little cutie you meet. Play the field and find one that you can really trust.

Cheers.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

Post by Jester »

Truthville wrote: Finally sold my house............closing is at the end of this month AND I booked a flight to the Phillipines!

Going to be eventually traveling to Davao City at the end of Oct!
Congratulations. Don't look back.
Truthville wrote: Hey guys (and girls?)
Hey i know some girls read this.... Girls? Any of you girls want to congratulate him?

Truthville wrote: Any tips or things to watch out for besides the beggars/touts and such?
Yeah - if you rent a place, then hire a maid - someone married - to come in and clean and do laundry and buy groceries and cook one meal every day. That way you can hold out and stay single as long as possible, dating different women - and avoid any one girl moving in right away.