FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

Post by Truthville »

Hey guys (and girls?)

Finally sold my house............closing is at the end of this month AND I booked a flight to the Phillipines!

Going to be eventually traveling to Davao City at the end of Oct!

Anyone going to be there around 24-26th of Oct?

Any tips or things to watch out for besides the beggars/touts and such?

FINALLY going to be Happier Abroad! At least for a little while anyway! :P
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

"It is the most perfect trump-card against accountable living ever devised."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Nah eurobrat..........

Renting an older house (100+) is a nightmare waiting to happen. I did my time fixing the place up and NOW I'm ready to move out and move on.

BTW No "atta boy" for another man fulfilling the "Happier Abroad" mission? Strange!
"What we are seeing in this headless misandry is a grand display of the Tyranny of the Underdog: "I am a wretchedly longstanding victim;therefore I own no burden of adult accountability, nor need to honor any restraint against my words and actions. In fact, all efforts to restrain me are only further proof of my oppressed condition."

davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

Post by davewe »

Truthville wrote:Hey guys (and girls?)

Finally sold my house............closing is at the end of this month AND I booked a flight to the Phillipines!

I will be in PI that week - probably in Cebu. PM me.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Truthville wrote:Nah eurobrat..........

Renting an older house (100+) is a nightmare waiting to happen. I did my time fixing the place up and NOW I'm ready to move out and move on.

BTW No "atta boy" for another man fulfilling the "Happier Abroad" mission? Strange!
100 "atta boy"s to you... I can say that you are in for a real paradigm shift once you take the step to check out the planet.
I don't recall if you have traveled overseas before, but generally your first trip will rock your world- you never quite see things the same thereafter.

Good luck to you in your adventure!

Outwest
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 23rd, 2013, 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flyingmonkey9
Freshman Poster

Post by flyingmonkey9 »

Atta boyeeee!
The only thing worse than a man without options is a woman with them...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TruthVille is going to the P.I.!

Post by zboy1 »

Truthville wrote:Hey guys (and girls?)

Can I come with you (half-seriously)? I feel like I want to kill myself if I have to stay in the USA of Gay any longer.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great. Another guy who is now actually going abroad and not just talking about it anymore. Congrats. Keep us posted.

Maybe you can meet up with Outwest. He lives in the Mindanao area I think. Are you meeting any girls from DateinAsia or Cherry Blossoms?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Truthville
Freshman Poster

Post by Truthville »

Thanks guys!

Sure I'll pm you davewe!

Yes, outwest, NEVER have traveled out of the U.S. before..........Culture Shock I'm sure. I'll prepare for it.....BUT I'm sure I will still suffer it! All I can do is try to keep an open mind. I'll pm you 2 if you don't mind.

Winston? Firstly, thank you for this website! I'll give a TRIP report when I get back! Might be boring compared to Will's

Actually meeting a woman from Cherry Blossoms........been talking to her for 7 months.......YES.......I know I perhaps SHOULD have lined up more BUT from what people living there have said...WON'T be a problem to meet somebody else IF.......

zboy? Just hang in there! TRY to isolate yourself from this culture, that is one of the ONLY things that keep me going!

flyingmonkey9? Thanks!

Eurobrat....aren't you going to Italy? I would love that! Perhaps someday!

I'll keep you guys posted........

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

That's great news! You'll have a good time for sure.

My safety advice is, don't walk around big cities(Davao) in the Philippines after 6pm(nighttime) by yourself, during the day you should be fine. However, Manilla can be dangerous anytime of the day. Keep your money in a pouch around your neck, you can put it inside your shirt in crowded areas like the market. Always count your change after you buy something. Most importantly, find a Filipina that you can trust. Most foreign guys find and the youngest, sexiest Filipina they can find and get taken for a ride, in more ways than one.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Doesn't Taco live in the Philippines now too? You should pm him and see if you can meet up.
Last edited by Winston on September 19th, 2012, 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Great news Truthville, at least men (some at least) here are taking action instead of bitching about AW all night long!

Why Davao? I'm curious about that. Are you worried about your safety? My government tells me not to go there, and we don't even let their planes fly into our airspace! However I've heard good reports from those who have gone there.

Have you told the Filipinas on DiA that you're actually gonna visit Davao. Yikes, you'll probably be engaged by the time you leave the airport arrivals hall.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your trip report. For a first visit outside of the USA, you've picked a crazy place to start. I guess we Europeans are lucky in that it's so easy to visit a different country.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

xiongmao wrote:Great news Truthville, at least men (some at least) here are taking action instead of bitching about AW all night long!

Why Davao? I'm curious about that. Are you worried about your safety? My government tells me not to go there, and we don't even let their planes fly into our airspace! However I've heard good reports from those who have gone there.

Have you told the Filipinas on DiA that you're actually gonna visit Davao. Yikes, you'll probably be engaged by the time you leave the airport arrivals hall.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your trip report. For a first visit outside of the USA, you've picked a crazy place to start. I guess we Europeans are lucky in that it's so easy to visit a different country.
Indeed it's great news and you are right a lot of men just rant about AW. This should be a wake up call to you guys that it's time to save that money and go abroad to the countries of your choice. Make it happen guys. I myself will be heading to Lithuania on dec 4 and already have my tickets. Have a great trip Truthville and keep us posted.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Taco wrote: Most foreign guys find the youngest, sexiest Filipina they can find and get taken for a ride, in more ways than one.
Of course this depends on how you define young. The Philippines is more like the U.S. a couple generations ago. My mom married at 19 and was done having her children by 25. At that age she was a mature suburban housewife.

Today a 19 year old American girl is probably experienced in bed and surfing the Net, but a child elsewhere. Same at 25. And by the time they are ready to settle down post-30 there are other issues, as most of us know.

You will be surprised that many girls in the Philippines in their early 20s are hard working, mature and ready to settle down. This of course assumes you are interested in a LTR or marriage. If you are only interested in playing, then just make sure the girl is of legal age.

And of course regardless of age, the moment serious money requests or hints start to happen, your antenae ought to go up.