Why Are So Many People Leaving The US?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I thought this was interesting.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ermanently

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Another thing about this is the people who are leaving are going to be your more intelligent informed citizenry, All things considered if you have the means leaving the US is probably a good idea.

Most people are to stupid for me to be optimistic, I do not like harping on that issue but that really is why America is done. To many idiots and growing to recover.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Let me guess. All the reasons they cite are related to economics, jobs and government policy. For some reason, no one wants to cite the social culture and dating scene in America as reasons or problems. It's way too politically incorrect, even for freethinking bloggers, for some reason. So weird!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I'm seriously considering Australia. But don't worry I will stay far away from Australian women. haha
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Winston wrote:Let me guess. All the reasons they cite are related to economics, jobs and government policy. For some reason, no one wants to cite the social culture and dating scene in America as reasons or problems. It's way too politically incorrect, even for freethinking bloggers, for some reason. So weird!
Well they are not an international dating site so why would you think they would speak on the US dating scene?? They have plenty of articles on that site the decaying morality and social culture of the US.... I dont know what political correctness has to with speaking on economics, jobs and govt policy??? Weird argument.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Winston wrote:Let me guess. All the reasons they cite are related to economics, jobs and government policy. For some reason, no one wants to cite the social culture and dating scene in America as reasons or problems. It's way too politically incorrect, even for freethinking bloggers, for some reason. So weird!
I've always found it strange how everyone acts like sex doesn't exist and isn't men's prime motivator. Yet at the same time it's shoved in our faces 24/7 through provocative clothing and the media. Hidden and overexposed at the same time.

This dynamic doesn't sit well with me. I'd prefer all or nothing.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

USA has net migration of 2.45/1000 people according to wikipedia. So people are moving to the US not leaving.

64% of "rich" communist Chinese want to move to the US (Canada was a favored location but they have been blocked from Canada)
33% of China's "super rich" communists have already emigrated to the US.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101345275
http://www.scmp.com/news/world/article/ ... s?page=all

Magpies steal other birds eggs. Magpies are one of the most hated birds. Noisy and strutting, people have learned to shoot them on sight.
gibraltar
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Are So Many People Leaving The US?

Post by gibraltar »

Great! More beautiful wholesome Chinese women for us.

If these Chinese guys rather live in the United States of Assholes than their homeland, they are completely sick and demented anyways.

I consider America a dumping ground for freaks and fools. As long as I can afford to travel, I'd love for them to cleanse their own countries naturally.
Escape America Before It's too late! Check out my new website -> http://www.expatkings.com

My books on Amazon: Rio de Janeiro for Beginners | Best Countries for Black Men