Why there's no real singles scene in America, only Abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why theres no real singles scene in America, only Abroad

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
March 22nd, 2014, 10:59 pm
In America everything is geared toward couples and families, not singles. All around you are shops, businesses, entertainment venues, and residential neighborhoods that are designed for couples and families. Even if you go to a restaurant alone, you will be out of place, because everyone else there is not eating alone.

In America, there is this underlying assumption that if you are an adult, then you already have a partner or family, and are not looking. To "seek a woman to date" is out of flow and against the grain. You are expected to ALREADY have a partner, not to be looking for one. To be in a "seeking mode" is out of place in America. It's weird I know, but that's how it is.

Thus, if you are a single guy in America, you are essentially out of place. Sadly, there is no real "singles scene" in America outside of high school (and fictional Hollywood movies). After high school, every girl seems to be taken, even in college.

Essentially, there is nothing for a single guy to do, and nowhere to go to meet people. In a typical American town, there isn't a place where a single guy can go to meet available single girls that want to meet men. There are no friendly options to pick up girls that are natural and socially acceptable. Even in bars and clubs, people still huddle into cliques and ignore strangers. They are there to be social with people in their clique, not with strangers.

But you can't simply go out and get dates by approaching girls or trying to pick them up, because of the following major obstacles:

1) Girls in America don't talk to strangers unless it's business related. They are standoffish and paranoid toward strangers.
2) It's a taboo in America to approach girls or try to pick them up (contrary to what you see in the movies). If you attempt to, they will see you as a "creep trying to hit on them" which they view negatively.
3) The very act of asking for a date in America feels like a transgression, as though you've crossed the line and put her into a defensive position, where she has to fish for excuses to blow you off. (Unless of course, she has an obvious interest in you, but that won't happen much)
4) Flirtation is a taboo in America, seen as creepy, inappropriate and violating. You are only allowed to flirt with your wife or girlfriend in America, but not with female strangers that you fancy.
5) Even if you did meet American girls, they all think they're too good for you (and most guys). So they would blow you off and reject you anyway. As we all know, American girls are super picky, shallow and superficial, even if they don't admit it. Their actions prove this.

Basically, the single man in America is stuck between a rock and a hard place. His only chance is to develop a good social network and be connected to cool cliques with female members. But even if he does that, if the women he meets in those networks are not attracted to him, they will still blow him off with excuses; they will claim to be taken, say that they're not looking, that they don't have time for a relationship, etc. So even if you meet a lot of girls, if you aren't their type -- and we all know that American girls are super picky, shallow and superficial -- you will still be out of luck. So if you are not the type of guy that American girls consider to be their type, then you might want to consider this.

Overall, it seems like everything is against you if you want to date girls in America. Nowhere else in the world is the dating scene as bad, excessively complicated or difficult. However, most guys will not dare complain about it due to the fear of being seen as a loser. Instead, they will pretend that they don't care and don't have time for dating. Plus, the popular wisdom in America is to blame yourself for all your problems rather than the culture or society.

2) How come in Russia, Latin America, or the Philippines, the average guy NEVER has trouble getting dates? There is no epidemic of dateless guys with no options like there is in America. In fact, the guys there are reputed to have so many choices that they have trouble committing to only one woman, hence they are seen as "playboys" by the women there. All this speaks volumes, and cannot be refuted. Also, in Europe, single guys can simply just go out and meet girls. The social environment is positive and girls enjoy meeting guys. They don't even need to use dating sites. How do you explain this?

The dating scene for men in America is a joke and every guy knows this (whether he admits it or not). The PUA community is thriving in the USA because guys are having a hard time meeting women, if guys in the US where having an easy time meeting women then PUA would not exist.

How come guys who travel to eastern Europe, South America and south east Asia have no problem meeting women? They don't have to use PUA techniques either. Why doesn't the main stream media talk about this situation? I guess because it affects men and the mainstream media only cares about things that affect women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
March 4th, 2016, 2:28 pm

Where I'm at stateside, there are virtually no single women; and even the leftovers get snagged off the market. With that said, the social scene is extremely isolating that making new friends is definitely impossible. Even in churches, people still huddle in their cliques and ignore strangers. And even if you have connecting friends currently living in the area, it won't really open doors for you socially. The best scenario is making superficial acquaintances from a meetup.com event.

In contrast, I lived in Guanajuato, Mexico for a month, and it was like night and day from Los Alamos. People were more humble, down to earth, laid back and non-judgmental, but they tended to be a little reserved or shy. However, making friends was a cakewalk in most cases, and I got 3 dates in a span of less than a month. In fact, I didn't need social circle to make new friends or get dates where I was at in Mexico. But once I built social circles, it really opened doors for me socially.

Once you are out of school in America, making friends and meeting women becomes extremely difficult. Since most people meet other people through their friends, you really need a circle of friends in order to meet women in the United States.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

Lol....I was actually walking in a park nearby a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon a meetup group consisting of about six women and two men. Of the six women none were attractive and two were obese. 3 of them were middle aged or elderly. One of the men was elderly and the other was a young troll looking dude. I spoke to them for a few minutes but then I walked away.

Even if you join a meetup group there is no guarantee that there will be any decent women in there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
August 12th, 2022, 2:40 pm
Lol....I was actually walking in a park nearby a few weeks ago when I stumbled upon a meetup group consisting of about six women and two men. Of the six women none were attractive and two were obese. 3 of them were middle aged or elderly. One of the men was elderly and the other was a young troll looking dude. I spoke to them for a few minutes but then I walked away.

Even if you join a meetup group there is no guarantee that there will be any decent women in there.

I have gone to a couple of meetup groups years ago and it was mostly men in the group and the few women who were there, were middle aged and over weight. :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This guy lives in Japan and explains why American women are the worst in the entire world. :shock:

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Here's a dude who keeps it real on dating in the US:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video explaining how in non western countries, when women go to singles events, they are there to meet men. In western countries at singles events, the women are just there to hang out with their girlfriends.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 7:57 pm
Good video explaining how in non western countries, when women go to singles events, they are there to meet men. In western countries at singles events, the women are just there to hang out with their girlfriends.

I was just watching his video, and he is a completely normal guy. Just by listening to him you can tell he's a good man and there's nothing wrong with him. That's how you know American women are f***ed up. When they turn away completely normal, good men. The men that American women want is a reflection of the toxicity of American culture.

As far as what he's saying......as far as how I see American women, they think they're too good for most men. Bitchy, bad attitudes, pissed off look on their faces. And they get worse the older they get.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

It's going to get much worse for American women. Men in the US and the West are becoming more aware of the Red Pill.

"The truth will set you free."

Red Pill (Truth) = Freedom.

And women are the ones who will suffer from their own destruction.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 11:52 pm
It's going to get much worse for American women. Men in the US and the West are becoming more aware of the Red Pill.

"The truth will set you free."

Red Pill (Truth) = Freedom.

And women are the ones who will suffer from their own destruction.

More and more men in the US and other western countries are becoming red pilled. Women in America are already starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?" Well, they are going overseas to meet women, they are also going MGTOW and avoiding western women like the plague. This trend is going to continue. Marriage rates and birth rates are already at all time lows in the United States.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 11:58 pm
More and more men in the US and other western countries are becoming red pilled. Women in America are already starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?" Well, they are going overseas to meet women, they are also going MGTOW and avoiding western women like the plague. This trend is going to continue. Marriage rates and birth rates are already at all time lows in the United States.
Yes Sir! Truthfully speaking, Aaron Clarey is right when he says that women do not want men. And they may have never wanted us at all to begin with. It may be profitable at this point to Invest in some kind of women's sex toy business because they would rather masturbate at home by themselves.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
August 19th, 2022, 10:16 pm

I was just watching his video, and he is a completely normal guy. Just by listening to him you can tell he's a good man and there's nothing wrong with him. That's how you know American women are f***ed up. When they turn away completely normal, good men. The men that American women want is a reflection of the toxicity of American culture.

As far as what he's saying......as far as how I see American women, they think they're too good for most men. Bitchy, bad attitudes, pissed off look on their faces. And they get worse the older they get.

Yes, he does seem like a nice normal guy. It seems as if a lot of good men in America are having a difficult time meeting women in the USA. The guys who are jerks seem to have the easiest time meeting women in America. What does that tell you about American women?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
August 22nd, 2022, 9:45 pm
Yes, he does seem like a nice normal guy. It seems as if a lot of good men in America are having a difficult time meeting women in the USA. The guys who are jerks seem to have the easiest time meeting women in America. What does that tell you about American women?
Nah......, being a jerk is rewarded in American culture. Women preferring jerks is just a byproduct of the culture. It's that American culture is highly competitive and individualistic. This type of culture allows jerks to dominate and climb the ladder faster. This is a good Aaron Clarey video where he explains why you need to be a jerk or an asshole to win in life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mIKzHS5okQ

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Yes Russian and Ukranian men have it much better. Going to the war dying like flies. US men have it so much more difficult. Muslim guys who have to f**k donkeys because there are no girls around is also much better. Let's cry for US men. Or being a latin refugee trying to get to the US because you have zero money. They are so lucky. US men have it so difficult. Let's cry about it.