American women videos on why they are happier abroad

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

American women videos on why they are happier abroad

Post by Winston »

Some American women and girls explain why they too are happier abroad and leaving the USA, or have already left.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HappyGuy

Re: American women videos on why they are happier abroad

Post by HappyGuy »

May 21, 2018 How I See the US After Living in Europe for 2.5 Years

Paranoia and hatred of public transit :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Black American girl on 5 reasons she is happier abroad.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
limkoIlak
Freshman Poster

Post by limkoIlak »

I think it is absolutely normal that women feel happier abroad. This is a journey, and any journey brings joy and variety.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Interesting comment from my video:
I'm an American woman and I agree with many of your points. In the US, relationships can be so superficial. All throughout high school and well into my 20s I felt a lot of pressure to be a career woman. I used to believe that I had to make a lot of money before getting married. Now I realized most men don't care how much money I make just as long as I take care of myself. I too find many Americans not to be open minded. Some Americans who lived or traveled abroad have the same mindset as someone who hasn't based on blind patriotism to this country. However, there are some Americans who do change their mind on the world once they're out of the US. In my case, I know that if I stay in the US and in my crappy hometown (which is Baltimore) then my life won't go anywhere. It may even get worse. Americans also expect too much of each other. It's probably one of the main reasons why so many relationships and marriages fail here. People also don't know how to treat each other. I could go on and on. The bottom line is there's nothing real about American society even though a toxic relative tried to tell me how "real it is out here." US is just real fake. Just don't tell her that. I too also plan on marrying a foreign man. I hope to get married to an Asian man and live in Asia. If not Japan maybe Singapore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 1:33 pm
Interesting comment from my video:
I'm an American woman and I agree with many of your points. In the US, relationships can be so superficial. All throughout high school and well into my 20s I felt a lot of pressure to be a career woman. I used to believe that I had to make a lot of money before getting married. Now I realized most men don't care how much money I make just as long as I take care of myself. I too find many Americans not to be open minded. Some Americans who lived or traveled abroad have the same mindset as someone who hasn't based on blind patriotism to this country. However, there are some Americans who do change their mind on the world once they're out of the US. In my case, I know that if I stay in the US and in my crappy hometown (which is Baltimore) then my life won't go anywhere. It may even get worse. Americans also expect too much of each other. It's probably one of the main reasons why so many relationships and marriages fail here. People also don't know how to treat each other. I could go on and on. The bottom line is there's nothing real about American society even though a toxic relative tried to tell me how "real it is out here." US is just real fake. Just don't tell her that. I too also plan on marrying a foreign man. I hope to get married to an Asian man and live in Asia. If not Japan maybe Singapore.
Damn that woman is based.

It frequently surprises me to hear women think that men are evaluating them based on how much money they make. I feel like this is basically a projection on women's part. I think a lot of women don't realize that most men actually find it intimidating and not attractive for a woman to make a lot of money. Its really women who pressure other women to be career women. It definitely is not men pressuring them to be that way.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Outcast9428 wrote:
April 18th, 2022, 10:43 pm
Its really women who pressure other women to be career women. It definitely is not men pressuring them to be that way.
No, women aren't pressuring other women at all. AmericaCorp requires everyone to be a career person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.