My good reasons to leave France or avoid going there

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

Re: My good reasons to leave France or avoid going there

Post by Das verlorene Reich »

You just seem to forget the part the media and state play in all of this ;)
If you control what is being said to people from childhood up to adulthood you can be assured only a few "deviants" will escape the way you have made for them. And in the entire West the way is cultural marxism and nihilism. So I'll tell you why Hungary. Because Hungarians seem to hate the current multiculti/everything is equal/white shaming insanity. Because they have a very hard and archaic language, no access to the sea, and neighbours they have been at war with causing them to lose 2/3 of their territory which means they don't seem like the kind of guys who will welcome subsaharian migrants, Algerians or whatever culturally incompatible population, nor will they attract all the "searching for p***y" guys from Europe and America who just want to take without integrating. Also the more I learn about it the more I hate my culture deeply. I hate the Republic. I hate French policy. I hate the French universalism. And among my friends I feel way better among guys from Eastern Europe (Greece and Poland in my case) because we share views and they won't ignore me and cut me from their life if I dare say something "politically incorrect". So it's not really about getting somewhere. It's more about leaving from here. If things keep going on this is not a matter of friends or culture or finding the woman of my life. It's about surviving. Western countries are leftist dictatorships. And the worse is yet to come. For now they are only about words. But after words come acting on the beliefs. And that's when massacres start. You can always tell me I'm some crazy plot theory guy and that everything is so shiny and sweet and people love each other. I see what is going on around me and it isn't pretty.

Anyway. About material details, I have never lived abroad. But there's a first time for everything, and once again I will study the language and travel before making plans. And I like learning languages, so if Hungary isn't a culture I could fit in, then I will keep searching. In France most jobs earn you around 1000-1200€ so no difference there, it's better abroad actually since prices are a lot higher in France than in Eastern countries. I saw it for myself when I went to Greece. We have 20% basic tax on every single product. All this to finance the perverts that wish to destroy our country (and are actually doing it). I am a good driver (I don't have a truck license for now though) and near fluent in English, I have a decent level of German too. And I am physically fit, worked in a warehouse carrying heavy packets 8 hours a day. So I bet with patience I could find a taxi or teacher job or something. I don't need a 6000€ job. Just enough to pay the bills and have some extras (say between 2000 and 2500 in France would be enough for me). But well in the end my life has never been easy so I don't mind working hard to find a better place.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's because nobody coins there own money, this is an elite plan for controlling the world and they control all the power centers to do this... Hungary does not like what is going on at all and stopped the migration so at least they can think as a collective......
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Das verlorene Reich wrote:
June 7th, 2020, 12:13 pm
You just seem to forget the part the media and state play in all of this ;)
I haven't forgot it at all. It just has very little relevance to you moving away and being 'happier abroad' the meat and potatoes of logic hits hard in this scenario.

If you control what is being said to people from childhood up to adulthood you can be assured only a few "deviants" will escape the way you have made for them. And in the entire West the way is cultural marxism and nihilism. So I'll tell you why Hungary. Because Hungarians seem to hate the current multiculti/everything is equal/white shaming insanity. Because they have a very hard and archaic language, no access to the sea, and neighbours they have been at war with causing them to lose 2/3 of their territory which means they don't seem like the kind of guys who will welcome subsaharian migrants, Algerians or whatever culturally incompatible population, nor will they attract all the "searching for p***y" guys from Europe and America who just want to take without integrating. Also the more I learn about it the more I hate my culture deeply. I hate the Republic. I hate French policy. I hate the French universalism. And among my friends I feel way better among guys from Eastern Europe (Greece and Poland in my case) because we share views and they won't ignore me and cut me from their life if I dare say something "politically incorrect". So it's not really about getting somewhere. It's more about leaving from here. If things keep going on this is not a matter of friends or culture or finding the woman of my life. It's about surviving. Western countries are leftist dictatorships. And the worse is yet to come. For now they are only about words. But after words come acting on the beliefs. And that's when massacres start. You can always tell me I'm some crazy plot theory guy and that everything is so shiny and sweet and people love each other. I see what is going on around me and it isn't pretty.
There are people in Hungary who will hate you, you're a foreigner and you're in their space, they will hate how you will butcher their language even though you're trying your best, some will hate you because of your racist/right wing beliefs (because not every Hungarian is an out-and-out racist) - sure, some people will like you and maybe love you - but you have to understand how many people want to be 'happier abroad' but they don't go anywhere because it's hard and what I say about Hungary isn't just restricted to Hungary - it is more or less everywhere where you are a foreigner.
Anyway. About material details, I have never lived abroad. But there's a first time for everything, and once again I will study the language and travel before making plans. And I like learning languages, so if Hungary isn't a culture I could fit in, then I will keep searching. In France most jobs earn you around 1000-1200€ so no difference there, it's better abroad actually since prices are a lot higher in France than in Eastern countries. I saw it for myself when I went to Greece. We have 20% basic tax on every single product. All this to finance the perverts that wish to destroy our country (and are actually doing it). I am a good driver (I don't have a truck license for now though) and near fluent in English, I have a decent level of German too. And I am physically fit, worked in a warehouse carrying heavy packets 8 hours a day. So I bet with patience I could find a taxi or teacher job or something. I don't need a 6000€ job. Just enough to pay the bills and have some extras (say between 2000 and 2500 in France would be enough for me). But well in the end my life has never been easy so I don't mind working hard to find a better place.
Well, good luck, let us know how it goes.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@yick On the contrary, I find it very relevant in my case at least. In France the propaganda machine doesn't even try to appear like real news anymore. Even in the US you have more diversity of opinion (think about Fox News if you know it). Nothing like that in the country of the Republic. All media are in the pocket of the same rich people, which support Macron. But the real problem isn't the media spitting false idiocy, but more about people believing it. In African countries like Tanzania, they have their own kind of propaganda, but it's so gross most people there won't tell you they believe in it (I have a family member who lived there a few years). In France not believing in it makes of you a plot theory adept. Well in my case I'm so much in reverse stream compared to the French public opinion that I understand, but I know leftist-minded people who got called out that way too just for saying the Gov might not be the "all caring" saviour it pretends to be.

I get your point, and I agree, that's why I stated I know it will be hard. Being from foreign origins always makes you a potential scapegoat in case of trouble. I think for example about the Flemmish merchants that were massacred in England during the 100 years War because they were associated with the French enemy. And well if being racist is believing in race differences and that people live happier when among people of their own race yeah then most definitely I am a racist ;)
And about some Hungarians being progressive-minded, if there are people like me in progressive countries, then I don't see why the opposite couldn't be true indeed. So yeah, it's hard to go live elsewhere and it is needed to point it out, but see, I already live almost as a foreigner in my own country. I don't believe in our political system, nor in most of our traditions, nor do I share the French way of life. I've always felt more at home in Germany for those matters, and was always surprised of how much Germans idealise France and our language and romanticism etc. They couldn't believe I was better off in Germany. And even there I'm talking about the progressive, Western Germany, but it still made a small difference. Since childhood I have thought about living in Germany or Austria as the history and culture I embrace the most is definitely "germanic" (even if regionalism makes every german-speaking area unique). And initially I got interested in Hungary because of its links to Austria, and learning about hungarian culture I appreciate it as well, even if it has very little to do with a german culture, but you sense an Austrian influence nonetheless.

So anyway thank you, this is all a long term plan, for now I have two main things to focus on. First and foremost is to end solving my personal problems, namely family issues, I've already done a lot of the work but I obviously need to get the work done. Then the second thing is to learn the language, learn the culture, and travel to "test" people and places and see how it goes. And evidently I need to save money as well. Then only will I be able to move. I don't know how fast I'll be able to go, I don't want to burn steps but at the same time I feel I have no more than a few years to get out before it's too late. Though as you say often people who go live abroad are part of the problem. So I don't want to bring my personal problems and shitty culture wherever I move to. I need to let this all in the shithole I leave. And I don't want to be the "loud speaker but little doer" either. There is a time you must use the energy so much miserable people spend on ranting witout moving their ass to actually better yourself and fix what you can.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

June 8th, 2020, 2:34 am

I get your point, and I agree, that's why I stated I know it will be hard. Being from foreign origins always makes you a potential scapegoat in case of trouble. I think for example about the Flemmish merchants that were massacred in England during the 100 years War because they were associated with the French enemy. And well if being racist is believing in race differences and that people live happier when among people of their own race yeah then most definitely I am a racist ;)
I would have left it at that, but what you have said up there just simply isn't true, is it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

June 5th, 2020, 7:18 am
@Winston Yes I am French (I think I stated it in my first post on this topic). Das verlorene Reich means in german what can be translated as "the lost Empire". This is a kind of tribute to the II. Reich (the State of Germany between 1871 and 1918) which is a country I am passionate about. It was far from being any close to a paradise on Earth but at least it had strong traditional institutions and a sense of pride and discipline (the latter being something French people have never had), which is why I like its history. Also this was a time when white Europeans were strong men and women and not suicidal cultureless people like they are now. Though militarism technology and colonialism lost Europe as soon as WW1. But I digress. The avatar is what is called the Kaiserstandarte (the Emperor's banner), in its 1871 version (then the background was changed to yellow instead of red).

I speak decent english because I spent a childhood of social ostracisation so I used my time searching and searching about what was "wrong with me" and it appears a lot of psychology and all that stuff is only in english. In France the litterature about all kinds of mental health is very lacking. Perhaps because back in the days we were not as insane as the US population. And videogames helped too. And well after some years I realised I was being attacked not because I was insane but because others around me couldn't bear that I wasn't as insane as them. This has led me to have an automatic doubt whenever an opinion seems to be trust by the majority. In any case I read and hear english daily because in France there is almost no diversity of opinion.

I do not know Red Ice Radio. I'll maybe give it a try. But I do not belong to any political movement. I have tried in the past to join some kind of alt-right communities but I just don't feel at home there either. Too many have this foolish belief in Christianity being the solution while it's actually (I will offend people here but well I don't like to lie) a big part of the problems we have had for 2000 years. Because it's a religion that denies what makes us human : "free" thought, sexuality, empirism, the body-mind link (I don't buy into the bullshit of the "superior" soul in a "meat cage")... and it's fondamentally totalitarian but that's something we could write entire books about, though that kind of books doesn't seem to exist as people have just believe that thinking a superior being rules everything by its own will is normal. But I digress again (can't help about that). On the other hand, you can use my posts if you quote me for your blog. I'd also need a link to what you publish to see for what you use them. Just please precise that I am not some political activist of some kind.
Hi DVR (I'll just call you that for short). Wow you know a lot of stuff. You must be an intellectual and truth seeker like us. Is that common or rare in France? I always assumed French were more cultured and intellectual and know how to live? They have national healthcare, more holidays, and spend more time with friends, and eat slowly in cafes, etc. Right? There was a segment about it on Michael Moore's documentary SIcko that showed how happier and better the French life was. Have you been to America to compare?

It's funny you mentioned Germany in pre-WW1. I heard Germany was very prosperous before the first world war, and that only Britain wanted a world war to bring Germany down so that the British Empire can dominate again, because the British do not like any power in Europe competing with them, so they had to eliminate Germany's dominance in international trade and production, by engineering a world war to decimate Germany. Have you heard that? Is it true? There are quotes that support it from historians, from Winston Churchill himself, and from Hitler and Goebbels too. Otherwise, why would the first world war start for no reason and no sense? History has never explained it and only acted like it mysteriously started by itself as part of a chain reaction after some arch duke from Serbia was assassinated by a secret society member. Really lame. It obviously takes a lot of work and planning to start a world war. Yet history acts like it just started by random accident for no good reason. Very weird.

There's a documentary on YouTube called "1932 A True History of the United States" by Lyndon LaRouche where he explains in the last section how Britain engineered WW1 to bring down and decimate the German economy. He says that they originally tried to start it in the 1880s but were not successful, and their plan foiled, so they waited until 1914 and either engineered the assassination of the arch duke or used it to their advantage. You should check it out sometime.

So your avatar is the national flag of Germany before WW1?

I heard that in France, people don't go to see therapists or psychiatrists. It's unheard of. Is that true? Does that mean there's no mental illness in France? If so, you should appreciate how much better it is than America where one third of people have seen a mental health professional. Do French people ever take antidepressants, or only Americans do that?

I also heard that in France, there is no battle of the sexes. Is that so? See this video I uploaded about that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDAH7OeFMiw

Yes you are right. If the majority or masses are insane, and you are not, they will think you are insane. There are many great quotes about that from philosophers and writers. See here: https://www.happierabroad.com/Quotes_Insanity.htm

I agree with you about Christianity, but try to understand that religion is not totally true or false. It's truths are mostly metaphorical, not literal. The problem is that people tend to want their religion to be absolute and literal and authoritative. Only the wisest people and geniuses understand that religion is metaphorical and does contain spiritual truths, but is not absolute or literal or inerrant. And also, that there is a higher power, so fundamentalist atheism is wrong too. I mean geniuses like Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Leonardo DaVinci, Thomas Edison, Benjamin Franklin, Mark Twain, Socrates, etc. None of them were fundamentalists for religion or atheism. They all believed in a higher power yes, and that materialist science should not be dogma, but religion is not literal or inerrant or absolute truth either. That's what I believe too. What about you?

The problem with Christianity is that they have mixed up the true theme of spiritual rebirth and dying to the egoic nature and rising to higher consciousness (which has always been a theme in religion even long before Christianity) with the institution of Christianity created by the church, by St. Paul, Constantine, and Roman Catholicism. They've also mixed spirituality and metaphor with religious dogma and creeds too, which are man made. If you take the Bible metaphorically it makes much more sense and the contradictions don't matter as much. But Christianity is not all bad either. Many people have had their lives transformed by it for the better. Religion also makes people happier, increases their lifespan (since religious people live longer than atheists generally) and gives them a purpose to help them endure suffering in life. So religion does have value. Just because fundamentalist religion is flawed does not mean that rabid atheism and scientism must be the answer, as fundamentalist atheists like Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss claim. They are wrong too in their extreme views.

Don't you agree? Do you believe in any god or higher power? How do you explain the supernatural, paranormal, answered prayers, and miracles? They cannot all be discounted as atheists and materialists claim. Some of it seems to be true. The trick is to find a belief system or paradigm that takes into account ALL DATA from ALL SIDES, not just selectively choose the evidence you want and ignore the contrary evidence like almost all people do.

Also why are most Western Europeans atheists? Just because it's trendy? I'm sure intelligent people know that life cannot come from non-life, and design/complexity/information cannot come from random forces and chance. So atheism is 100 percent illogical and impossible if you think about it. So why do most educated Europeans believe in something that is impossible? I've never understood that. How would they explain or justify it?

Atheists always claim "there's no proof of God' yet they never look for the proof. Just like thieves never look for policemen. They don't want to. Doesn't mean there is none. Sure there are plenty of good books that contain logical arguments for the existence of God. Some of the arguments are good yes. But atheists prefer to deny and ignore it all and pretend it's not there. I dislike this too. Honest truth seekers do not do that. They examine all the evidence and arguments on both sides and try to come to a conclusion that takes into account everything, including the data that doesn't support their beliefs. But no one is skeptical of their own beliefs, only of the beliefs they don't agree with. That's the core flaw almost every human has, including the most educated ones with Ph D's. I'm one of the few that can transcend that.

Sorry this was so long. What do you think?

Btw, how did you find this site?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

yick wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 7:06 pm
I would have left it at that, but what you have said up there just simply isn't true, is it?
Okay so I will have to do like you and assume since taken alone your sentence is pretty void of any sense. I bet you have some marxist sympathies, ie. you are one of those so-many people believing in the good old lie of equality. I can't really despise you for that, it's litterally in the West's DNA now. But yeah, I reiterate, if stating that you live happier among people of your own race (which means, when you are part of the majority) is being a racist then I am a racist. I know I won't ever be Hungarian or German or Polish but see if I go there, and adapt to the language and culture, people won't see I'm a stranger until I start to speak. On the other hand, should I go to Japan (a country that has always interested me), I can live there for 20 years and master the language as good as a Japanese, I will always be spotted as "the stranger" from afar because I'm not Asian (even if there are colour and physical differences among different Asians as well). Same would go to living in Tanzania. You said yourself that even integrating among foreign whites as a white is hard. It is the same with any other race. Blacks fit better among blacks (even if there again a Nigerian isn't a Senegalese and so forth), asians among the asians (a lot of the decolonisation wars in the East of Asia to my mind was brought by the Japanese conquests which supported the idea of "Asia for the Asians"), etc. Though, if what I think about your ideas is true, you just won't read and try using the usual "put a word that ends by -ist" shaming tactic. I can already tell you that I don't give a shit.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

June 9th, 2020, 4:08 am
yick wrote:
June 8th, 2020, 7:06 pm
Okay so I will have to do like you and assume since taken alone your sentence is pretty void of any sense. I bet you have some marxist sympathies, ie. you are one of those so-many people believing in the good old lie of equality. I can't really despise you for that, it's litterally in the West's DNA now. But yeah, I reiterate, if stating that you live happier among people of your own race (which means, when you are part of the majority) is being a racist then I am a racist. I know I won't ever be Hungarian or German or Polish but see if I go there, and adapt to the language and culture, people won't see I'm a stranger until I start to speak. On the other hand, should I go to Japan (a country that has always interested me), I can live there for 20 years and master the language as good as a Japanese, I will always be spotted as "the stranger" from afar because I'm not Asian (even if there are colour and physical differences among different Asians as well). Same would go to living in Tanzania. You said yourself that even integrating among foreign whites as a white is hard. It is the same with any other race. Blacks fit better among blacks (even if there again a Nigerian isn't a Senegalese and so forth), asians among the asians (a lot of the decolonisation wars in the East of Asia to my mind was brought by the Japanese conquests which supported the idea of "Asia for the Asians"), etc. Though, if what I think about your ideas is true, you just won't read and try using the usual "put a word that ends by -ist" shaming tactic. I can already tell you that I don't give a shit.
No, it is just what you said is utter rubbish - what proof do we need? The conflict in Northern Ireland? The Spanish Civil War - the tens of thousands of French collaborators were arrested, tortured and killed by the Maquis - they were all the same people with the same race, language and culture. That didn't stop them killing each other or at least being very nasty to each other.

People aren't 'happier' living among their own race - there are parts of the UK where there are no black people at all but they are still plagued with drugs, povery, alcohol abuse and violence - black people of 'multi-culturalism' isn't making their lives any worse because there aren't any of these people.

The only place where you will be accepted is France, if being with your 'own kind' is important then stay where you are, the Hungarians will NEVER accept you as one of them, you will always be a foreigner - of course, your friends, your wife, your kids may (if you have them and the wife) but nobody else will. Even if you speak the language, you're a foreigner - many Poles speak excellent English but aren't accepted by a lot of British people no matter what their race is. Brexit was a vote against white people from the EU - fact.

I live in China, I am an obvious foreigner, it isn't hard because I don't really care, I accept I am a foreigner and for the most part they leave me alone but if I wanted their acceptance then I would have big problems because the vast majority will never accept me as the same as them, even if I got citizenship.

I am not trying to 'shame' you, you just have to understand how it is going to be when you move abroad. We have many people dreaming of it who never get to do it. You aren't the first person to say what you're saying on this forum.
Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@yick Apparently I was wrong on assuming your opinions, hopefully you are indeed not an equality believer. But well you didn't get what I am saying. I am not stating people live happy among "their own", I'm stating they live happier, or if I wanted to butcher the english language I would say they live "less worse". Of course there are wars between "same-race" countries/tribes/movements and so forth. In the end no matter how you slice it we are animals (above all the others, but still animals) and "tribes" naturally tend towards "homogeneity". So yeah, "diversity" in the West is not the one problem, but it is yet an other layer of unnecessary division. And about homogeneity I'm not saying about 100%, some individuals integrating are no problem, it's only a matter of numbers. Anyhow enough about that. Once again, I will only know once I have traveled myself. If I had to chose a motto in latin I would say "res, non verba" ("acts, not words"). It's as much something I believe in as it is an affirmation I use to get myself move my f***ing ass instead of just saying.

@Winston I wouldn't call myself an intellectual, I just want to know why things are the way they are and what works best for me and others. In France I can tell you we have indeed a slower pace of living than what seems to be the case in the USA. National health care is a doubled-edged sword (see my first post on the topic). Cafés and friends are a thing, but again we get more and more americanised. I have never been to the USA though, but have read a lot about it and it seems a hell of a country. I know maybe two people who think about all that stuff but they never go in deep so I would say it's still very rare.

I know that theory about WW1, I think it can be true, sometimes my "plot adept" side tells me it may as well have been a big blow desined to destroy the remaining traditional states to ensure the imposition of a world economy. See who were the big losers of WW1? The dynastic, multi-ethnic, centuries old traditional societies : Austria-Hungary, Russia, the Ottomans... the German Empire was recent but based on old traditions. WW1 destroyed the last remains of nobility, state religion, and monarchy. It was the death of masculinity too, with women working and men being butchered. In a way the 1920s were a first wave of Western decadence.

See my first post again, we are highly dependant on antidepressant here too, I think more than any other European country. I know a lot of people (especially women) you can't live without a therapist. And some of these women have friends, a family, and children.

There is definitely a war of the sexes here, it's getting to a point I know women who were so disappointed by men they went lesbian. I've had one tell me most men are evil and should be put to death, that we live in a rape culture and blahblah.

I have already read those quotes ;)
Indeed sanity is insanity in an insane world.

No worries for the length of your message, I always digress a lot myself. So about religion I agree there is good in Christianity and all religions, like in all political parties, but there's so much bad in them too. I have been an atheist, but not the science-is-truth kind of guy, more the nihilistic "nothing makes sense" one. I've find a better way now. I agree about a higher power, what I call the "Order" and which in my opinion is basically a passive force, but I've not fully explored the question yet. So in a way I agree about God existing, just not in the form most religious people think about it. I'd say most Europeans are like I was, nihilists. They are lost.

As a final note I found this website while searching about how Western women seem to be psychopaths.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

June 9th, 2020, 3:59 pm
@yick Apparently I was wrong on assuming your opinions, hopefully you are indeed not an equality believer. But well you didn't get what I am saying. I am not stating people live happy among "their own", I'm stating they live happier, or if I wanted to butcher the english language I would say they live "less worse". Of course there are wars between "same-race" countries/tribes/movements and so forth. In the end no matter how you slice it we are animals (above all the others, but still animals) and "tribes" naturally tend towards "homogeneity". So yeah, "diversity" in the West is not the one problem, but it is yet an other layer of unnecessary division. And about homogeneity I'm not saying about 100%, some individuals integrating are no problem, it's only a matter of numbers. Anyhow enough about that. Once again, I will only know once I have traveled myself. If I had to chose a motto in latin I would say "res, non verba" ("acts, not words"). It's as much something I believe in as it is an affirmation I use to get myself move my f***ing ass instead of just saying.

Yes, I am an 'equality believer' so what?

Some of the most miserable countries on this planet are populated by a race or a tribe and there is very little multi-culturalism - the poorest and most miserable countries in Europe are mono-cultural - top of my head, Albania and Moldova - are they happier as a lot of their youth seek to move to more multi-cultural countries like Germany and the UK? The thing is, a persons happiness has NOTHING to do with that, happiness (contentment) is a state of mind that you need to achieve for yourself and work at, I am content here in China, very few of these people look like me, could it be a source of unhappiness if I let it? I suppose, but then I wouldn't be here.

There are plenty of communities in the UK that are wholly white and miserable and are suffering from societal problems such as drugs, obesity, violence, lack of opportunities - they can't be any more unhappy and dysfunctional as a society without 'multi-culturalism'.

Lots of people quite enjoy 'multi-culturalism' millions from the EU moved to the UK to live in a multi-cultural society, people love Hawaii because of its diversity, the people who come to Asia come to the places where they are the most multi-cultural - places like Singapore and Hong Kong - not everyone is against this, in fact very few people are - there is a whole continent where every race and colour lives in - it's called The Americas - the only continent outside of Asia that has had Asian leaders of state. Lots of people like the food, the colour, the different customs - not everyone wants to live in a society where everyone looks like them (or you...). I certainly wouldn't.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Welcome das but do you have france language name for easy associate because you white franceman

you writings wise with intuitive and seem understand more realife than some grumpy elder bordom aboarders please stay here never mind if other argue and you post post post because you one aboarder add big positives

we have other europe poster similar some ways latinman same you smart on linear but weakness intuition not wise judgement and this poster midage big aboarder experience from italy have real persona before in pduende and fiction youngerman exoat persona renaming hyper......before pduende dare argument against wiseton europe dream so that wiseton had to teach him big and now you have your heart and intuition same wiseton so follow wiseton way nevermind old aboarders with big travel history but now just live life small forum to argue say no to youngman dream because we can see you know 2020 more life ahead can see visions for your person future.....the aboarder stay one country so many many years grow hardness internal cynical jaded lost the spark future dream look more backward so no real expert and in truth different aboarder = different ballgame follow broad advices wiseton follow heart make the future dream

bossman wiseton get many criticles and insultings but he founder and wisest smartest truther and worthing of all aboarder respect because grand intention to help youngman grow to findself aboard and master spirt

china people many sweet simple friendly and smart on linear even many also intuitiion mastery but not same purity goodness taiwan hanman wiseton intution and china may turn on foreignman same pitbull dog turn on owner so lovely people can switch mindset up to leaders know your place is below them if you can render they are top alfadog master you whiteman in mid belly and dark brown blackman down to feet accept and ok and bylaws never can get equality treatments under formalise lawcode in the mainland china and hongkong back into china belly but singapore ok equality laws even miserly hi stressing people and your place can determnation on your net wealthy level so richman can get the hi accepted even citizen status.....japan lovely so lovely also but there have deep sad vibing and always you can get aceptedability only as non japanman not equality but still respect as diferent animal if you goodway they treatment hi regard with soft kindly but always at distant.....the conclusive asia people both very smart very wise never ever belief equality they knowing bird is not fish and and some group is hi advancement and other group is lo status same mamal against reptile and is undersood in north to south and west and manifesting diffrent forms see in india or tailand or japan or masterchina so we see asia can exploit the equal myth for divide and conqer west to tiny piecings
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Singapore:

El_Caudillo on July 4th, 2017, 11:34 am

Singapore is one of those weird places in which everybody thinks they are being ignored for some unidentifiable reason. I went there a few times from Jakarta Indonesia on a visa run and it was like going to a different planet. A white guy gets a lot attention in Jakarta - too much sometimes - but none in Singapore. I don't mind not having people look at me, give me attention - that is kind of like the western world. What I found strange in Singapore is even the taxi driver doesn't want to talk to you! Singapore is a strange paradox they have what other Asians crave - good English and large salaries - yet they seem miserable. The only time I've ever made friends, flirted with Singapore girls, is outside of Singapore. Perhaps Winston can go there and report on the negative energy vortex? However, I too, have heard reports that there is some good nightlife there for the young, rich and good-looking. Think about it - a lot of the cream of the crop from surrounding countries ends up there.

Hypermak / pduende on May 20th, 2017, 3:35 pm

I have been spending a few days in Singapore, for a well-known start-up event (you can Google up which it is) and, unlike last year, I had a bit more time to go around Singapore.

The first thing that absolutely hits you like a wrecking ball in the groin, is how obscenely expensive it is. A simple Starbucks espresso is 3.60 SGD, or $2.60. That's a good 30% higher than in London. A pint of Tiger beer, the cheapest, is never less than 10 SGD, of £7, a good 10% more than the average pub in London. And it can easily go up to 15-18 SGD in one of the trendy bars of Clarke Quay or Marina Bay.

No surprise Singaporeans are hell-bent on making money, now more than ever, and can't seem to think of anything else: they are defined and judged for what they make and the way it reflects on the clothes they wear, the cars they drive (on 200% car tax), the schools they send their kids to, etc. And, from what I heard from foreigners who have been living here for a decade, if you are a foreigner and not of the usual happy-go-lucky backpacker type, you will be immediately expected to adhere to the stereotype of car, condo, big office, big wallet, etc.

Another thing I noticed is the very large number of young, fit and handsome foreign men who walk around the central business districts (Raffles, Marina Bay, Robinson Road, Suntec, etc.). Virtually any condo has a well-equipped gym and virtually any medium to large organisation offers gym packages to their employees. Considering most multinationals (including banks) do not have a lot of core operations here, most foreigners who are seconded here or choose to work here (and haven't been fired yet) have a relatively laid-back, if not boring life. Which justifies the relatively low levels of stress and the time they can spend taking care of themselves and, well...spending. Even compared to mall-studded Manila, Singapore is a consumerist utopia.

With the bonanza of white-shirted good looking young men around, it comes as no surprise that girls are mostly snotty and, as far as I have seen, will not entertain you for anything more than a quick polite and professional exchange, if needed. Even the Filipinas who work here look cold and distant, as if they "had it made" and have no need to be humble and friendly. We got a virtual office for a new company we created at a Regus centre somewhere in Suntec. One of the two administrators is a Filipina and, on leaving on our first day, I tried to engage her in Tagalog. She barely smirked and brushed me and my business partner (a very well educated Filipino) off, as if the fact we had our core offices in the Philippines made us pariahs in Singapore. I had to explicitly tease her and ask where she is from, for her to finally tell us he's from near Leyte. Big deal baby...

Some people here have accounts of having fun in Singapore, backpacking and hitting the clubs. Apart from the fact that any night out between meals, beer and club ticket will never cost you less than 150 SGD ($110), one has to be strikingly young and fit to afford some action with the local girls here. Definitely not a place for the Average Joe. If it ever was, it's no more.

Of course one can always resort to the Filipino or Indonesian service women on their day off, usually a Sunday. They all congregate at the back of Lucky Plaza. Or the occasional geeky-looking mainland Chinese white collar girl with no social and love life. The Singapore page of DIA is, by the look of it, 90% Filipina and the occasional Malaysian/Indonesian and unattractive Chinese.

I will be back here because I will have to (business), but surely won't miss it while I'm in Davao, or Manila.
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Das verlorene Reich
Btw I forgot to mention something in my last post to you. Shows like Red Ice Radio and Alex Jones, even if they are alt right, are not Christian fundamentalist shows. They may promote Christian values as being good for society, which I agree is better than no values at all or leftist values, but they are not fundamentalists who believe that the Bible is inerrant and that all non-Christians are going to hell, like American Evangelical Christians do. The fundamentalist Christians do exist, but they are just part of the alt right, not all of it. Most of the alt right prefer society to have Christian values, or at least some good values, which I agree with. But they do not claim that Christianity is the only true way or that we all ought to be Christians and worship a dictator God like you say, one that does not let us think for ourselves or be free to do what we want but demands strict obedience. So don't assume that they are all religious fanatics. I forgot to mention that to you earlier, so I thought I'd do it now.

Btw, I heard a saying that if you don't like American culture, then you will like French culture, and vice versa. Is that true?

Isn't the food in France healthy and non-GMO? I also don't get something. If the French eat a lot of bread and pastries, why aren't they as fat as Americans? Some American nutritionists say that all wheat and bread are bad and responsible for obesity in America, like William Davis, author of "Wheat Belly" but he never explains, even when asked, why the French and Italians are not as fat as Americans even though they eat bread and pasta too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Das verlorene Reich
Freshman Poster

@yick On the contrary, if you believe in equality then you believe in the biggest falsehood-utopia ever invented. Even a child can see equality doesn't exist in real life. Also, maybe you did not notice that a lot of foreigners who go to the United Kingdom or Germany go there without any f***s given about integrating and that all they do is ghettoising themselves with people who come from... where they are from?

@Spencer Hello, thank you. I use a German pseudo because I prefer German culture (the one before the 1920s, not the ghost it has become since then). I will keep posting here, as it's one of the few places remaining on the web where it seems that there is no official Thought Brigade to hunt people who see there is problem with the global culture. So from what you quoted it seems Singapore is an other Anglo-america. Everywhere that the consumerist-equality-focus-on-career shit is imported it seems to make people miserable. Also I don't know for sure but from what I know Singapore is very urbanised no?

@Winston I know Alex Jone's channel, he says a lot of truths but I don't know it's not that much my kind of thought. Alt-right people tend to see the truth about sexual dynamics between men and women but somehow are blind to the effects of consumerism and technology. So yeah thankfully not all are hardcore Christians but a lot of "alt-right" people seem to not see the entire spectrum of problems.

About French culture vs American culture, I would say that was true until the 1950s and early 1960s when de Gaulle was still in power. After 1968 the trend of americanisation already going on switched to a kind of "aping and idealising" of American culture. I could say that a lot of modern French culture is basically US importation.

So now to talk about GMOs, until very recently we had none at all (or almost) but the insane CETA with Canada is basically allowing the importation of cheap poisoning food like the garbage you get in North America. A lot of French people have started to go to McDonald's and the like every week if not every day for some. We have still good food available but small businesses like butchers are closing one by one. I have known people who sometimes eat only chips and drink coke as a meal. And yeah, we definitely eat a lot of bread, but usually that bread comes from a bakery with traditional baking so no insane GMO and other poison in it. Most natural foods don't get you fat. It's all that mad fake fast-food garbage full of chemicals that does. And also, obviously, the very lack of any exercise with all that "Netflix and chill" stupid culture now.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is a book written in 2006 called Seeds of Destruction, the author claims GMO was and is all about depopulation...
Time to Hide!