My good reasons to leave France or avoid going there

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: My good reasons to leave France or avoid going there

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 4th, 2022, 7:27 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 4th, 2022, 7:06 am
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 3:56 pm
Mew6ix wrote:
June 3rd, 2022, 11:51 am
Americanization is taking over the globe. Those French chicks weren't like this ten years ago. They have gotten far worse.
The French chicks in the USA that I meant were rather disgusting and really bought into the American way. I know one that got married to a POS guy that I knew. She was a mudshark which was quite disgusting really.
You know me being black myself and everything, I can never mess around with White Americans or even European women. They do all that mudsharking stuff for fetish reasons. But I can guarantee you that if white males disappeared entirely and they were left with nothing but black males. They would be crying about it. Black men will only f**k them, but they aren't going to build society in a way to make it comfortable and easy for their asses. They won't even do that for black women instead they abandon them so they get stuck on their own. Some will stick around but for the most part 89% of the black men in this world don't care about making life easy or comfortable for anyone, not even for themselves. That's why you have entire places like Chicago with black Mayors and the blacks outnumbering everyone else.

Yet they still live like hell. If you took them and put them in suburban neighborhoods where they can live in nicer communities they will simply bring the hood right to the suburbs and transform it into another ghetto. Especially if you brought a bunch of them into one area and housed them there. All those low income neighborhoods in the U.S. weren't always shitty looking, they became that way because a lot of the people created those conditions within their communities. You have to wonder why in a country like America why are there so many gangs of all ethicities including Asian ones. Asians don't need gangs, but when they move here to the States, some of those young men form gangs just because they see everybody else doing it. The difference however, the Latino and Black gangs are going to make life hell for your ass since they outnumber everyone else.
Well, you said it better than I could and you are black lol. You must be a rare breed to be able to say that because most of the time all I hear is how everybody is holding the black man down and being racist and stuff.

Yeah, it seems like there is a minority of white women that are just straight up mudsharks and ghetto for whatever reason....the ones I have met are typically not right in the mind, fatties, or they just get run through by everyone and don't care who bangs them out. I do know a few in particular that it seemed to just be a fetish thing but these were trashy types with tats and a very promiscuous demeanor in that they would screw any dude who had something going for him like having a car lol. In a lot of cases it seems no white guy wants them and so they go with the black dudes or if the black dude is an athlete with a lot of money that attracts the most vicious white women who will later on divorce them once they get injured or the career is over and the money isn't coming in. A lot of these dudes get played out by these women which is sad on one hand but on the other hand they think they won and hold it over on everyone else that they got a white chick only to later on get massively screwed. I think Michael Strahans wife divorced him and she gets like 50,000 a month or something ridiculous and this guy has to work as an announcer on NFL Fox LOL.....a lot of these guys have to declare bankruptcy and everything. I think one of the biggest ones was Tiger Woods and his wife the nordic model....I think she got a settlement of like 100 million dollars. I think Terrell Owens had to declare bankruptcy because he had like 4 kids with 4 women and couldn't afford the child support payments lol. Imagine making millions of dollars and having it gobbled up by all these women. These guys really aren't all that bright.
I will never understand black male celebrities....Eddie Murphy also had a lot of kids I think, so did Easy Z...All of them tend to have a lot of them. Some are careful enough but they still have made other garbage decisions like Mike Tyson, Evander Holyfield, etc. Crazy.
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

Moretorque wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 12:58 pm
How long ago was it that France was a nice or acceptable place ?
France was the most beautiful city in the world as late as 2012. That was the last time I was there.
PeterAndrewNolan2
Freshman Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan2 »

Das verlorene Reich wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 8:53 am
Hi Das verlorene Reich
I first went to Paris in 1999. It was beautiful. I went to the top of the Eifel Tower and all that tourist stuff. I fell in love with the place.

I later relocated to Dublin Ireland and I went to Paris every chance I could.

In December 2005 my step son was diagnosed with cancer.

He did his first of 8 chemos before christmas and he decided that he could not go on.

He told us he wanted to return home and live out his few remaining days in comfort.

I was so distressed that I flew over to Paris on New Years Day 2006 to try and cheer myself up enough to be able to go to work to pay for three houses and all the medical expenses we would face etc.

You would know New Years can be bitterly cold in Paris and this year was no different.

There was lashing rain and gale force winds which I really appreciated because no one could tell I was crying as I walked the streets of Paris.

I wound up underneath the Arc de Triumph and I prayed at the tomb of the unknown soldier to please God help me save my sons life.

He answers that I should call Jarrod and so I did, trusting God that I could find the words to have him fight for his own life.

He did, and one year late we stood on that very spot together.

But I want to add this.

That New Years Day I was distraught.

I went to my favourite place on the Champs Elysee called George Sanc.

A couple of the guys knew me there.

They asked after me as I was looking so terrible.

I told one of them my story and asked that he please make sure I be left alone.

I ate a meal and sat there for hours crying quietly to myself.

When I went to pay for the meal the guy who knew me said that the staff will pay my meal for the restaurant.

He said that when they finish they will all say a prayer for my son.

I thanked them very much. I was in very bad shape and I was probably not very nice to them.

Then, a year later, I took my son to the same place and showed him off to the kind waiter from a year before.

He was so happy for me and my son he invited all the waiters over to proclaim their prayers were answered.

We had a big meal and at the end of the meal I gave the waiter a couple hundred Euros and told him that this was to buy good champaign for all the wait staff for being so kind to me the year before.

He tried to turn down the money but I insisted that the kindness the year before was very much appreciated and a little french champaign was the least I could offer in return.

I have never forgotten the kindness of those french men in my very, very darkest hour.

Paris was truly the most beautiful city in the world. And to treat me with "love thy neighbour as thy self" at my worse moment in my life was truly appreciated.

No one else did that other than the french.

For all their faults, and they have a few, the french men have class.

I will never ever forget that.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

PeterAndrewNolan2 wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 3:29 pm
Das verlorene Reich wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 8:53 am
Hi Das verlorene Reich
I first went to Paris in 1999. It was beautiful. I went to the top of the Eifel Tower and all that tourist stuff. I fell in love with the place.

I later relocated to Dublin Ireland and I went to Paris every chance I could.

In December 2005 my step son was diagnosed with cancer.

He did his first of 8 chemos before christmas and he decided that he could not go on.

He told us he wanted to return home and live out his few remaining days in comfort.

I was so distressed that I flew over to Paris on New Years Day 2006 to try and cheer myself up enough to be able to go to work to pay for three houses and all the medical expenses we would face etc.

You would know New Years can be bitterly cold in Paris and this year was no different.

There was lashing rain and gale force winds which I really appreciated because no one could tell I was crying as I walked the streets of Paris.

I wound up underneath the Arc de Triumph and I prayed at the tomb of the unknown soldier to please God help me save my sons life.

He answers that I should call Jarrod and so I did, trusting God that I could find the words to have him fight for his own life.

He did, and one year late we stood on that very spot together.

But I want to add this.

That New Years Day I was distraught.

I went to my favourite place on the Champs Elysee called George Sanc.

A couple of the guys knew me there.

They asked after me as I was looking so terrible.

I told one of them my story and asked that he please make sure I be left alone.

I ate a meal and sat there for hours crying quietly to myself.

When I went to pay for the meal the guy who knew me said that the staff will pay my meal for the restaurant.

He said that when they finish they will all say a prayer for my son.

I thanked them very much. I was in very bad shape and I was probably not very nice to them.

Then, a year later, I took my son to the same place and showed him off to the kind waiter from a year before.

He was so happy for me and my son he invited all the waiters over to proclaim their prayers were answered.

We had a big meal and at the end of the meal I gave the waiter a couple hundred Euros and told him that this was to buy good champaign for all the wait staff for being so kind to me the year before.

He tried to turn down the money but I insisted that the kindness the year before was very much appreciated and a little french champaign was the least I could offer in return.

I have never forgotten the kindness of those french men in my very, very darkest hour.

Paris was truly the most beautiful city in the world. And to treat me with "love thy neighbour as thy self" at my worse moment in my life was truly appreciated.

No one else did that other than the french.

For all their faults, and they have a few, the french men have class.

I will never ever forget that.
I would like to visit the dindu free portions of France one day. I’ve heard they can be exceptionally nice and hospitable. A French woman I was chatting up a long time ago was indeed super nice. It would be good to see if that still is the general nature of the French people.