GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

Post by Winston »

New video by kangarunner on 50 reasons to leave America. Thanks for mentioning us again kangarunner! :)

kangarunner, why did youtube take down some of your videos?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Kangarunner, me and two expats in mexico just did a panel discussion about happier abroad and foreign women. It went well. We all made good points. Its up on YouTube now. Heres the link.

Btw if any of you would like to contact the two expats in Mexico featured in the podcast or see their content, go to their facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/secretkingdomlife
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Andrew on the best countries to hook up with women.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@kangarunner just made a new video "10 More Reasons to GTFO of America".

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New podcast with me and @kangarunner we just did. We talk about comparing Asian cultures, HA issues, and God and Religion. Next time we may have Rock or Ladislav on with us. Hope you guys find it interesting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New interview we did yesterday with me, Rock and kangarunner about expat living and working and doing business in Asia. Very informative.

I like the graphic of the waterside. It makes it feel like we are having the discussion by the water. Lol

Also please subscribe to kangarunners channel at the link below so he can get more subs and higher rankings in YouTube. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx3SO ... JwlrGfPO5g

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2021, 4:06 am
New interview we did yesterday with me, Rock and kangarunner about expat living and working and doing business in Asia. Very informative.

I like the graphic of the waterside. It makes it feel like we are having the discussion by the water. Lol

Also please subscribe to kangarunners channel at the link below so he can get more subs and higher rankings in YouTube. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx3SO ... JwlrGfPO5g
Question...do you give advice in the video about starting a business in Asia?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes Rock gave some general advice and guidelines. Did u hear the podcast? Rock gave a lot of advice in that 2 hours of talk.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have listened to all the interviews again that Winston did with Steve Hoca, Ladislav and Steve Neese as well as some other people. Go to Winston's YouTube channel and check out all of his interviews he has on his channel, they are very insightful.

https://www.youtube.com/c/happierabroad888
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I'm checking out the interviews now. Meanwhile, this was awesome:

:D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston really hit the nail on the head with this video.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
February 17th, 2022, 10:45 am
Winston really hit the nail on the head with this video.

Thank God he came out with it on Youtube and didn't keep his observations to himself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, I often have this Preux Chevalier impulse to step in and say some defenses of American women, but honestly... even though I am not as negative about them personally and do like them as friends, I really can't argue with these points:
Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 9:37 pm
Comments on kangarunner's video by matt hanson:
[9/21, 10:08 AM] Matt Hanson: He did mention American women being snotty and entitled; however he forgot to bring up these other points:

1) Many young American women waste their best years sleeping around with bad boys, then settle for the good man/nice guy once she’s all used up.

2) A lot of AW become single mothers, even having kids from multiple men. They often do this to collect welfare from the government, and/or they fail at changing their alpha boyfriends. They can also pop out kids from different men so they can get a beta provider to pay child support for kids that aren’t even his.

3) Thanks to feminism, American women don’t embrace their femininity but instead they act masculine. They also don’t take care of themselves: they don’t dress well, a lot have tattoos and piercings, they drink and/or smoke heavily.
There are many nice and normal girls out there (in particular in country areas) in terms of headcount, but points #1-3 are so accurate about most of my friends' girlfriends and ex-wives that this cracked me up. :mrgreen:
Also, the first 3 points have been true for decades, but the masculinization problem has gotten downright nightmarish now that the whole "trans" thing has exploded into a living wax-museum horror show with all these insane men competing in women's sports, little insane bearded "trans" men popping out genetically modified kids and then yelling at the nursemaids for using the wrong gender pronouns, etc.

The latter two points on the rising tide of censorship and political bolshevism are also 100% true, and I wish I'd done the GTFO thing earlier like you gents:
[9/21, 10:24 AM] Matt Hanson: Also at the 15:49 mark in the video, on paper there’s freedom of speech, but in practice, we’re seeing less and less of it thanks to social justice warriors taking over everything from schools, colleges and universities, to the workplace. And political correctness has gotten much worse here in 2020 than in previous years.

[9/21, 10:28 AM] Matt Hanson: For now, at worst you can be deplatformed from social media, you can lose your friends, and you can lose your job. The government isn’t going to come after you for not agreeing with leftists/SJWs. But at some point, if the Democrats continue winning elections, the government will come after you for “hate speech” or whatever the left doesn’t like.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 18th, 2022, 5:32 pm
There are many nice and normal girls out there (in particular in country areas) in terms of headcount
How is that possible? For example, how is it possible for a non-heinous female to not be constantly hit on leading her to become, if not a slut, then at least hostile and defensive towards men?
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wow, awesome short videos!

It's fun to see some of the places you're filming. I knew Vietnam was that beautiful in places, but Thailand looks even more beautiful than I'd realized too. Love the one with the monkeys on the beach, LOL.