GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

Post by kangarunner »

Hello everyone. First, want to say thanks to Winston for being real and speaking out on America. I watched Winston's video on "Winston Wu explains 5 Reasons to Get Out of America" here and wanted to make a response video adding my input on leaving America and my thoughts and experiences since I've left America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: GTFO America - Response to Winston Wu "5 Reasons to Get Out of America"

Post by gsjackson »

Aren't you required to wear face diapers all the time in Vietnam?

Glad to get your take.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

gsjackson wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:33 am

Glad to get your take.
Thanks. Never heard of a face diaper or what that is.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

kangarunner wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 5:56 pm
gsjackson wrote:
September 20th, 2020, 9:33 am

Glad to get your take.
Thanks. Never heard of a face diaper or what that is.
A face mask.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

June 25, 2020
THE REAL REASONS WE LEFT THE UNITED STATES (and why we can’t move back)
Our only regret is not leaving the United States SOONER! Ecuador may not be the right place for everyone, but there is a whole world out there to explore and hopefully everyone can get back to exploring it soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngiTNMLC60s
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have been hearing a lot of good things about Vietnam. Are they still closed? How do you survive the language barrier? Are women receptive to foreigners?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Are they still closed? Yes. The Asian countries will open up to each other before they open up to the West.

How do you survive the language barrier? Fortunately the younger generation has gotten better at English so you don't strictly need to know the local language. The spoken form of Vietnamese is incredibly difficult. The written form is somewhat easier.

Are women receptive to foreigners? They are receptive to foreigners as friends. I wouldn't expect much more than that.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

HappyGuy wrote:
September 21st, 2020, 1:54 pm
June 25, 2020
THE REAL REASONS WE LEFT THE UNITED STATES (and why we can’t move back)
Our only regret is not leaving the United States SOONER! Ecuador may not be the right place for everyone, but there is a whole world out there to explore and hopefully everyone can get back to exploring it soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngiTNMLC60s
Great video. I subscribed to that channel. Is that you in the video?

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

flowerthief00 wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 1:58 am
Are they still closed? Yes. The Asian countries will open up to each other before they open up to the West.

How do you survive the language barrier? Fortunately the younger generation has gotten better at English so you don't strictly need to know the local language. The spoken form of Vietnamese is incredibly difficult. The written form is somewhat easier.

Are women receptive to foreigners? They are receptive to foreigners as friends. I wouldn't expect much more than that.
Not sure if Vietnam has opened the country yet. A lot of people here do speak English especially younger people. I would say it's not too much of a barrier here and you can get by just speaking English.

On meeting women, I can only speak on my experience, I'm 34 and it's pretty easy to for me to connect with the girls here. For older men, I know a few older expats who are dating / in relationships with Vietnamese women.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

kangarunner wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 2:47 am
Is that you in the video?
No, they didn't bring up women in the video! :lol: Whipped married men disgust me but he seemed happy. They mentioned he was the one who initiated the move and that isn't easy for American men when it's the women who wear the pants. They didn't mention this but maybe he saved his marriage by taking her abroad where she won't be married to the state and where she'll need him even after menopause.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Comments on kangarunner's video by matt hanson:

[9/21, 10:08 AM] Matt Hanson: He did mention American women being snotty and entitled; however he forgot to bring up these other points:

1) Many young American women waste their best years sleeping around with bad boys, then settle for the good man/nice guy once she’s all used up.

2) A lot of AW become single mothers, even having kids from multiple men. They often do this to collect welfare from the government, and/or they fail at changing their alpha boyfriends. They can also pop out kids from different men so they can get a beta provider to pay child support for kids that aren’t even his.

3) Thanks to feminism, American women don’t embrace their femininity but instead they act masculine. They also don’t take care of themselves: they don’t dress well, a lot have tattoos and piercings, they drink and/or smoke heavily.

[9/21, 10:24 AM] Matt Hanson: Also at the 15:49 mark in the video, on paper there’s freedom of speech, but in practice, we’re seeing less and less of it thanks to social justice warriors taking over everything from schools, colleges and universities, to the workplace. And political correctness has gotten much worse here in 2020 than in previous years.

[9/21, 10:28 AM] Matt Hanson: For now, at worst you can be deplatformed from social media, you can lose your friends, and you can lose your job. The government isn’t going to come after you for not agreeing with leftists/SJWs. But at some point, if the Democrats continue winning elections, the government will come after you for “hate speech” or whatever the left doesn’t like.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrPeabody wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm
I have been hearing a lot of good things about Vietnam. Are they still closed? How do you survive the language barrier? Are women receptive to foreigners?
My friend there says the border is still closed. You can overcome the language barrier using google translate app. It works offline now if you download the language packs on there. The girls i hear are approachable but flaky and often dont show up for appointments. However every guy is different so it depends on your luck and how much they like you of course.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this unrehearsed unscripted video where my friend Walt Goodridge got approached by a Vietnamese woman in the park in Vietnam! This would never happen in America!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
September 23rd, 2020, 9:39 pm
MrPeabody wrote:
September 22nd, 2020, 1:27 pm
My friend there says the border is still closed. You can overcome the language barrier using google translate app. It works offline now if you download the language packs on there. The girls i hear are approachable but flaky and often dont show up for appointments. However every guy is different so it depends on your luck and how much they like you of course.
From my experience, Vietnamese women are very socially conservative and traditional. I have had good interactions and dating experiences with Vietnamese women and then some have flat out rejected me. They're definitely not down to shag here but they are looking more for a committed relationship.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great video kangarunner. I'll share it with my social media and mailing list.

You make a good point that if you don't wake up everyday feeling excited and glad to be where you are, then you are in the wrong place. Nothing sucks more than waking up and the first thing on your mind is "WTF am I still doing here?" Don't you guys hate that, when that's your first thought upon waking up? Terrible. Yet you can't talk to anyone about this because most people don't wanna hear anything negative, they only wanna hear that everything is great all the time.

Here's a few more of your videos that are related.

A few good things about living in Southeast Asia

5 Things I don't miss about living in the US

Why I love Thailand and why I'm not returning to America