Freedom to Colombia

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Freedom to Colombia

Post by kangarunner »

Yesterday I was just walking in the historic center casually trying to make the best of a sunny day and that same Colombian clown beggar holding his baby looks at me with this sad ass, pathetic look on his face and mumbles some shit in Spanish to me. I just walked past him and went to a outdoor restaurant and got a tropical drink. While I was drinking it, I laughed at that guy thinking about how he's begging and I'm not. And for anyone here who reads what I just said and thinks that's bad, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

When I first saw you a few days ago, you had an evil smile. Today, your face looked weak, sad, and pathetic holding your baby. f**k YOU.

When I first saw you a few days ago, you had an evil smile. Today, your face looked weak, sad, and pathetic holding your baby. f**k YOU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Last edited by kangarunner on March 4th, 2023, 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
March 3rd, 2023, 7:44 am
Yesterday I was just walking in the historic center casually trying to make the best of a sunny day and that same Colombian clown beggar holding his baby looks at me with this sad ass, pathetic look on his face and mumbles some shit in Spanish to me. I just walked past him and went to a outdoor restaurant and got a tropical drink. While I was drinking it, I laughed at that guy thinking about how he's begging and I'm not. And for anyone here who reads what I just said and thinks that's bad, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

The empathy :D
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I shouldn't have posted that guy on the ground. That was wrong of me to do that. But that asshole with the baby literally harassing me at the ATM for money is a fuckwit. It's not my responsibility that you had a baby and now you're begging tourists like me for money. motherf***er I don't owe you shit. Stop harassing me.

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Mercer wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 11:41 am
I'm sure a privileged person like @MarcosZeitola is laughing at the picture of that guy right now. People like Marcos get sick pleasure out of the suffering of underprivileged people.
Not really... just the asshole ones lol.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

To all you assholes on here, last night I walked around the historic area here in Santa Marta by the beach and first attempt chatted with a female with a nice, fat Colombian ass and got her contact info. She told me she's 20 years old. She's gonna get f***ed. Thats what the definition of happier abroad is. f***ing girls who havent been infected by feminism virus.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

To all you douchebags, jerks, NPCs and clones in America:

Where the f**k you at clones?

I'm out here on the beach drinking beer living the good life...

I'm out here f***ing bad bitches every damn day.

I'm living the free man lifestyle.

Goodbye clones.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 6:16 pm
I'm here in Santa Marta which is the Caribbean area of Colombia. Mestizo blood. Just today it's a hot, sunny Caribbean day. I was standing in a long line at an ATM and some young dude (30s) holding a baby comes up to me and speaks in Spanish about that he needs money. motherf***er I'm literally minding my own business not bothering anyone and I'm standing here peacefully. And now you are harassing me. So then I get money from the ATM. I've been pissed off from all the locals here coming up to me (the white guy) begging for money. Then I go to a outdoor restaurant to f***ing relax. I walk to wash my hands and that same guy walks by on the street and looks at me and says "Hola amigo" and smiles. I didn't smile back. motherf***er I've lived long enough to know that you may be smiling on the outside but you're a snake on the inside.

Smiles on the outside. Snake on the inside.

I'm writing this to that asshole who came up to me at the ATM and then saw me at the restaurant later and said "Hola amigo". motherf***er, I'm on a f***ing vacation. I don't want to be harassed by you while I'm enjoying my f***ing time here.

I'M NOT THE ONE WHO HAD A BABY AND NOW AM BEGGING WHITE FOREIGNERS COLOMBIA FOR MONEY.

DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY???? THAT WOULD MAKE ME A BITCH AND YOU MY DADDY.
DO YOU EXPECT ME TO GIVE YOU MONEY???? THAT WOULD MAKE ME A BITCH AND YOU MY DADDY.

I know the reason why you came up to me.

Let me say that again. I know the reason WHY you came up to me.

Listen closely....

YOU CAME UP TO ME BECAUSE YOU SEE MY WHITE SKIN AND YOU THINK I'M WEAK.

YOU THINK I'M A LITTLE WEAK WHITE BITCH...

TO THAT LOCAL GUY HOLDING THE BABY: YOU LOOKED AT ME AND IN YOUR MIND YOU SAW A LITTLE, WEAK, WHITE p***y BOY.

...WHO SHOULD GIVE YOU MONEY.

f**k YOU.

f**k YOU.

f**k ALL OF YOU.
¡Bienvenido a latinoamerica, gringo!

Eso no fue mi hijo. Estaba cuidando el hijo de mi nena supermodelo que para trabajando en el chongo. La proxima te doy un soplo con la burundanga, pendejo.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rudder wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 11:45 am
Eso no fue mi hijo. Estaba cuidando el hijo de mi nena supermodelo que para trabajando en el chongo. La proxima te doy un soplo con la burundanga, pendejo.
I don't know what this means but f**k YOU

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

kangarunner wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 2:44 pm
rudder wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 11:45 am
I don't know what this means but f**k YOU
Reading through your comments makes it sound like you're angrier abroad. If the thought of the guy holding the baby asking you for money really gets you that worked up, then spoiler alert: latin america is not your place in the world. I've lived down here for the past three years. Granted you're probably just here on a short debauchery stint, but life down here really isn't all it's cracked up to be. Latinos are often scamming pieces of shit at best.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

rudder wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 5:38 pm
Reading through your comments makes it sound like you're angrier abroad. If the thought of the guy holding the baby asking you for money really gets you that worked up, then spoiler alert: latin america is not your place in the world. I've lived down here for the past three years. Granted you're probably just here on a short debauchery stint, but life down here really isn't all it's cracked up to be. Latinos are often scamming pieces of shit at best.
Yeah I agree and get that feeling that it isn't all that it's cracked up to be here.
rudder wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 5:38 pm
Reading through your comments makes it sound like you're angrier abroad.
Absolutely. But it'll be even worse when it changes from angrier abroad to angrier back home. I made a post a while back on getting revenge just to get some responses from forum members which were actually pretty good.

The guy I want revenge on I look at his FB profile every single day. I fantasize about cutting his fat pig head off and keeping it in my office as a desktop ornament while I do Zoom meetings with clients on my computer. Hehe...

It's almost 9 PM now. Off to Bananas club to f**k a Colombian girl...

Have fun and remember to keep it sleazy...

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

This is basically what South America is:

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

kangarunner wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 6:43 pm
Yeah I agree and get that feeling that it isn't all that it's cracked up to be here.
It seems like your state of mind has gotten worse since you left Medellín and went to Santa Marta on the Caribbean coast. You said that there are more beggars and hustlers in Santa Marta, right? Maybe the more chaotic and stressful environment of Santa Marta is exacerbating your anxiety and making you depressed.

Even within a single country one has to choose a location that is right for them. Not all Latin American cities are the same. When I was in Lima, the stress was too much for me with the overcrowded streets, hustlers everywhere, chaotic traffic, and having to be constantly on high alert for danger. My mental health was starting to suffer. But as soon as I got out of Lima and was staying in a smaller and more peaceful city, I started to feel more relaxed again and most of my anxiety went away. Location really is everything.

Your current location might be causing you stress right now but it's still the lesser of two evils. I'm sure that you'll agree that it's worse in America with all of its fake asshole people and boring soulless lifestyle. At least in Santa Marta you can meet smoking hot Colombian women and give them some of your caña de azúcar or otherwise just hire a hooker for 50 bucks at Bananas and give them your banana! That's how I see things whenever I'm abroad: the place might not be perfect but it still beats the miserable shitty UK with its ugly dystopian architecture, its insufferable people and its subpar women. Everything is a tradeoff and the HA option is no exception.

It would probably be better to find a part of Colombia that suits you better. If you're not happy in Santa Marta, maybe you should go back to Medellín or try another city like Pereira, Armenia or Bucaramanga. From my own research I see that Colombia is an extremely diverse country with various completely distinct cultures within its borders.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

lol. Yeah should be interesting keeping one's on eye latin america in the future. An entire generation of dirt poor latino kids have been completely inculcated by the dog doodoo that is reggaeton wannabee CULTure. It's like gangster rap for monkeys.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 20th, 2023, 12:43 am
kangarunner wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 6:43 pm
It seems like your state of mind has gotten worse since you left Medellín and went to Santa Marta on the Caribbean coast. You said that there are more beggars and hustlers in Santa Marta, right? Maybe the more chaotic and stressful environment of Santa Marta is exacerbating your anxiety and making you depressed.

Even within a single country one has to choose a location that is right for them. Not all Latin American cities are the same. When I was in Lima, the stress was too much for me with the overcrowded streets, hustlers everywhere, chaotic traffic, and having to be constantly on high alert for danger. My mental health was starting to suffer. But as soon as I got out of Lima and was staying in a smaller and more peaceful city, I started to feel more relaxed again and most of my anxiety went away. Location really is everything.

Your current location might be causing you stress right now but it's still the lesser of two evils. I'm sure that you'll agree that it's worse in America with all of its fake asshole people and boring soulless lifestyle. At least in Santa Marta you can meet smoking hot Colombian women and give them some of your caña de azúcar or otherwise just hire a hooker for 50 bucks at Bananas and give them your banana! That's how I see things whenever I'm abroad: the place might not be perfect but it still beats the miserable shitty UK with its ugly dystopian architecture, its insufferable people and its subpar women. Everything is a tradeoff and the HA option is no exception.

It would probably be better to find a part of Colombia that suits you better. If you're not happy in Santa Marta, maybe you should go back to Medellín or try another city like Pereira, Armenia or Bucaramanga. From my own research I see that Colombia is an extremely diverse country with various completely distinct cultures within its borders.
UK architecture is to ugly dystopia as Lima architecture is to__________

A)Dog doodoo
B)Double dog doodoo
C)Barracks for a chimpanzee army
D) All of the above