Is going abroad truly the answer?

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

im 19 years old and i pretty much don't have a high school degree
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

hamdizzel wrote:im 19 years old and i pretty much don't have a high school degree
Oh, this changes everything. You are a teenager. I was just like you at 19 but I did have a HS degree. Anyway, gotta go to work, get back to you later. You have all your life ahead of you and you can make it so good it can be beyon d your wildest dreams. You just have to know where to go and what to do. And you will have to be patient. Anyway, gotta run, talk to you again.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: washington

Post by Winston »

hamdizzel wrote:i agree the weather here is so bad this past winter we had about 2 months without ONE
BIT OF SUNLIGHT!!! now seeing as i need the sunshine it just makes me feel better
you could imagine it was horrifying for me. as for the social vibe? there is none here
no parties no events to go to this place is just a ghost town. and i hardly see any a
ttractive women here with personality only thing i have to say that us good about Washington
is the safety there is an abundance of police here and the crime is not to bad
you can go to sleep at night. but other then that awful place just awful
W: True. But there are parties. You just have to know certain people to be invited to them, or be in college cliques. I was invited to a few of them but I didn't enjoy them at all. The people smoked pot, talked about bands, and acted really fake. They also dress like bums. WA people dress like shit for some reason.

The worst thing is that if you complain that people in WA are not open or friendly, people get pissed and protest.

I've had a ton of hippies tell me that they've never heard that WA was unfriendly except from me.

Even my therapist there mocked me and said that he never heard any complaints about WA being unfriendly except from me.

I challenged him to go out and try to start conversations with women, but he refused. Then I brought photo albums of hundreds of pictures of me with girls in Russia. He glanced at them and had nothing to say.

WTF?

It was like the twilight zone. How is it that you can point out something so obvious like the blue sky. But people protest and say they've never heard of it before.

I think that most people do not try to hit on girls, but just talk to people in a casual civil non-sexual way and when they are polite back, they consider them to be friendly. So as long as there is non sexual polite conversation, then they consider that to be friendly.

Or they just have very low standards. My parents think that if passing strangers smile (even fakely) without inviting you anywhere, then they are friendly.

But my standards are much higher than that.

Oddly, a similar thing happens in Taiwan. There are people who disagree with me saying "Taiwanese girls are friendly. Everyone say so except you." But then when I ask why they do not talk to strangers or make any eye contact with them, and why they ignore you in public, then the same people say "Well of course! It's dangerous to talk to strangers, especially for a woman. I wouldn't talk to someone I didn't know either. That's not safe."

What the f**k?!

It seems that they will admit that Taiwanese girls won't talk to strangers and are not comfortable about it, yet at the same time they disagree with me that they are not friendly. It seems like a contradiction. But of course, their standards for what is "friendly" are completely different than mine.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

"How is it that you can point out something so obvious like the blue sky. But people protest and say they've never heard of it before."

They've never thought about it before, and their initial reaction is too deny it because they have been taught to believe the opposite.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Gordan,

Why do you always go after a whole group of people? You are one racist person. Yes I do agree with you that there are guys who have not finished high school and that is really sad. I have a bachelor's degree and I know how having an education is valuable. However, you should not judge everyone based on the fact that problems in their life will stop them from getting achieving their goals. Some groups have more disadvantages than others. However, this person is not perfect and he has made mistakes. It seems that possibly his relationship with his former wife possibly caused him to drop. He should go back and get his degree. He should also try to get some type of degree in something. We do not have a right to judge a guy who has seen American women for what they have become over the last 40 years.

It is also wrong to utterly discriminate a group by using horrible English. As I have said before, I am surprised since you want a pure world without what you call lower racial groups that you would actually talk in "poor" English. This is a forum made by a ethnic minority who wanted men to see that you can have a relationship (or have easy access to sex) with women who are more feminine than American (western) women. It disgusts me that you do not judge people by their character but only be their ethnic origin. You should think of looking at yourself and see why you judge people by their race. Prison is horrible. Black Americans are accused of crimes such as weed possession that should not result in a long jail time. The whole group is discriminated against in the justice system. When you have people who are only 38-39 million of the population but are the majority of the prison population you have a serious problem. The justice system is corrupt and in prison regardless if you are Black, White, Asian, or Latino you have to deal with being controlled, being raped, not getting reformed which was the original reason for a prison, and being forced to join different groups so that you will not be prison "girl" or killed by another prisoner.

Gordan, about the quote you put in your post, he does not have a high school degree. He most likely can finish high school if he takes the GED test. He then can improve himself. It is not that hard. People sometimes can go through rough times in their lives. You can not just judge people and think that he is another statistic. You need to be respectful of other members and to have respect that they are trying to live their lives instead you do a racist rant and try to say that all people from one group fall into the same mold. It is not only racist but close minded.

Men regardless of ethnic group (or race) should not bash other men. We have come to use forums and other forms of media to work together to give advice to improve our lives not make things worse for other men. It seems though that you do not want to help others by your constant bashing of other groups and not giving advice to improve their lives.
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

hey for the fellow racist above me
Gorden is that your name?
i never asked for your opinion I want to hear from intelligent smart people
that don't look at skin color so you might as well just go back
to your little crew
and black people are not successful? how many black players
are in the NBA and NFL?
your probably gonna be the one thats gonna end up in prison
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

ohhhhh this is a kkk guy why in the world are you on this site?
this is a site for mature 18 and over or do you not know how to read?
hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

hahahaha this Gorden guy is an idiot
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I really do not think this forum is a place for such discussions/attacks.

And lets concentrate on getting the guy abroad. Anyway, as far as GED goes, it is very impotant that you get one as basically, if you are looking for women, they would want a guy who can provide and a guy without a HS diploma may not be able to do that. So, you really need to make it your first priority.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

ladislav wrote: I dunno about Russia. I would say Brazil, Colombia, Panama, the Dominican Republic, all Arab countries ( if you are Muslim), all African countries and thE Philippines are filled with millions of women ( I mean MILLIONS) that would die to date someone like you.
I dunno about Russia either. When I look at the profiles on Elena's Models, they're becoming more and more like American women every day. I mean, a 30-year-old single mom holding out for a guy 40 or under?? Gimme a break.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gordan wrote:
hamdizzel wrote:im 19 years old and i pretty much don't have a high school degree
Gee, why doesn't that surprise me nigga? Did you do time too? hahahahehe!! Don't worry boy. You have your whole life ahead of you to f**k up and go to prison. It's typical of your race so look up. There are a lot of your kind in prison. Niggas are pretty content there. Three hots and a cot, free medical care, regular booty calls, basketball on de yard- damn you got it made there.. dont yuz worreys nigga dat u wills get wats yurs in dis yt's land man. he beez rayciss n sheet so f**k YT...dam sheet mudafuka....!!!!!

By the way genious - either you have a high school degree or you don't. There is no 'pretty much' dumbass.
W: Gordon, that's really uncalled for. Why do you need to put him down like that due to race? We do not choose our race. Nothing you said was of any help and contributed nothing positive or beneficial. It was very hateful and racist. Please don't do that again and please limit such personal attacks to the bashing and flame wars board. Not here.

We should be here to uplift each other, not bring each other down.

And why the KKK avatar?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Hero wrote:
ladislav wrote: I dunno about Russia. I would say Brazil, Colombia, Panama, the Dominican Republic, all Arab countries ( if you are Muslim), all African countries and thE Philippines are filled with millions of women ( I mean MILLIONS) that would die to date someone like you.
I dunno about Russia either. When I look at the profiles on Elena's Models, they're becoming more and more like American women every day. I mean, a 30-year-old single mom holding out for a guy 40 or under?? Gimme a break.
Women's friendliness and open mindedness ( vs pickiness) is in inverse proportion to the present per capita GDP of the country. Russia went through hell after independence and the fall of Communism and the income evaporated. So, the women became humble, friendly and open minded. Now, as the income is quickly approaching "normal' levels, they are becoming pickier and pickier. Another factor to blame is the torrent of love hungry American men with US standards when it comes to females- as long as there is hole in between the legs, she will make a suitable wife and mother. That has cheapened and diluted the market as there will still be enough overworked, horny American fools that will be marrying 30+ women with kids for many years to come.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

gordan wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
gordan wrote:
Gee, why doesn't that surprise me nigga? Did you do time too? hahahahehe!! Don't worry boy. You have your whole life ahead of you to f**k up and go to prison. It's typical of your race so look up. There are a lot of your kind in prison. Niggas are pretty content there. Three hots and a cot, free medical care, regular booty calls, basketball on de yard- damn you got it made there.. dont yuz worreys nigga dat u wills get wats yurs in dis yt's land man. he beez rayciss n sheet so f**k YT...dam sheet mudafuka....!!!!!

By the way genious - either you have a high school degree or you don't. There is no 'pretty much' dumbass.
W: Gordon, that's really uncalled for. Why do you need to put him down like that due to race? We do not choose our race. Nothing you said was of any help and contributed nothing positive or beneficial. It was very hateful and racist. Please don't do that again and please limit such personal attacks to the bashing and flame wars board. Not here.

We should be here to uplift each other, not bring each other down.

And why the KKK avatar?
It's a joke avatar. I would think that you would have gotten it.

I'll limit this to the bashing board if you want but this guy really asked for it. I don't like being blamed for the problems of a black man or boy who thinks the world owes him a living when in fact I did not do anything to him. If you heard his spiel from the beginning he actually thinks that he is black victim of white racism in this country. I'm white and I don't like his accusation. I don't know about you but I have no tolerance for somebody like this. This is why I reacted. I hope you understand. No one here should be tolerating him and his inferiority complex.
W: But Gordon, he did NOT blame whites. You interpreted it that way. You are seeing things that aren't there, due to issues of hate deep within you. Don't you see that? Do some self reflection. He didn't do anything wrong, and it's not justifiable to say he did. Even if he did blame white society, it is true that blacks are oppressed and discriminated against. No one denies that. Do you honestly believe that blacks experience no racism and discrimination?! They do have a right to complain. I do not endorse double standards though, and believe that whites should complain too. But there's no reason to attack someone here who's done you no wrong and is not guilty of what you claim he is guilty of.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gordon those last few insults against him were totally uncalled for and rude and distasteful. I'm going to have to delete them and ask that you please don't do that again. We are here to support each other, not engage in racial hatred.

hamdizzel
Freshman Poster

Post by hamdizzel »

first off dumbass borden or gorden whenever the f**k your name is
im no racist i love white women why don't you try going to school and learning how
spell and read did they not teach you that in grade school or were you getting beat up
by kids because you can't keep your stupid mouth shut.
can someone get this racist retard out of here?