Why America is about Control/Conformity, not Truth/Freedom

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
baletetree wrote:May I ask, what will "Totalitarian" America gain by pushing Feminism into the public?
One theory is that it weakens men and placates them. Another is that it creates more taxable income to collect by having women work more. Another is depopulation by breaking down the family.

Google "Nick Rockefeller" and you will find quotes from him leaking this agenda to Aaron Russo.

Advertising execs do admit that they are given an agenda of making women "more masculine" and men "more feminine".
Alan Watt talks about the feminist conspiracy and anti-gender agenda here.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

johnparker16
Freshman Poster

Post by johnparker16 »

The US is the most wealthy nation in the record on the planet. It is a good idea that individuals would want to manipulate that money by marginalizing the competition(me and you). I think thats generally the factor Winston was trying to create. I didn't think Winstons article was overstated or adverse in any way.
Providence
Freshman Poster

Re: Why America is about Control/Conformity, not Truth/Freedom

Post by Providence »

So are we just going to talk about it, or are people taking action? I'm looking for those.
Providence
Freshman Poster

Re: Why America is about Control/Conformity, not Truth/Freedom

Post by Providence »

WHERE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT ACTION? WILLING TO DIE FOR THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY.