Is International Dating For Losers?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc, nothing is 100 percent. So I can't answer that. This question is strange. If I were to move hot model Filipinas to the US, then I would still have to travel to the Philippines. If you're asking about Filipina models in the US, well you know the answer to that. The market is different in the US and more against me. Most Filipinas in the US are Americanized anyway.

I'm just saying that your claim that my expectations are unrealistic are only true within the US matrix, not the global matrix.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote:So true James Bond. But then you gotta wonder, how come some good looking male stars in the US have plain jane wives or girlfriends? For example, Mel Gibson's wife is really plain. I heard that Jay Leno's wife is plain too, but I haven't seen her. He never brings her on his show for some reason. Not even Bill Clinton has a hot wife.
Mel Gibson and Jay Leno both meet their wives when they were nobody, and stayed married for almost 30 years. Gibson had 7 kids with his wife. They both could've divorced their wives and married young bimbos if they wanted to, but they stayed faithful to the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony, where a couple entered a union of free will and intend to remain together for life & be faithful to each other.

They're also fortunate, that either partner didn't change so much over the past 3 decades that would make the marriage impossible.

-------------

Bill Clinton stay married to Hillary to maintain the apperance of a happy family for political points, while he whored his way from Arkansas to Washington.

In comparison, McCain is far more blunt and ditched his wife in a wheelchair for a 25-year old blond & heir to Anheuser-Busch. I have a lot of respect for Carol Shepp who to this day still supports her ex-husband's political career and refuse to speak ills of him, and Ross Periot who paid for her medical bills which McCain probably never repaid.
Last edited by momopi on November 6th, 2008, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But even when Mel Gibson was a nobody, he was still a good looking guy, so why didn't he pick someone hotter? Maybe she's hot in his eyes?

Look at Bruce Lee's wife. She's not just a plain jane, but her hair is short and she looks like a guy or lesbo. Most guys would never find her attractive. So what was Bruce Lee thinking?

Some people have this chemistry that you can't feel unless you are part of the couple, I guess.

So why doesn't Jay Leno date around? He doesn't seem like a religious person to me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

WWu777 wrote:Ice-Inc, nothing is 100 percent. So I can't answer that. This question is strange. If I were to move hot model Filipinas to the US, then I would still have to travel to the Philippines. If you're asking about Filipina models in the US, well you know the answer to that. The market is different in the US and more against me. Most Filipinas in the US are Americanized anyway.

I'm just saying that your claim that my expectations are unrealistic are only true within the US matrix, not the global matrix.
Winston,

I think there is a very high chance these hot models falling all over you in the Phillipines are Webcam Girls, Bar Fine Girls or Freelance Hookers....

The exact hot Filipina model, Miss A, you meet her in Angeles City on Jan 1, she's falling head over heels in love with you...

Then hot model Miss A moves to Los Angeles, Ca, USA on Jan 2, this Miss A would show very little interest in you whilst in the USA....

Therefore the main factors are hot Miss A in the USA would have higher earnings and more opportunities in a materially developed society.

If the Philipines had the same earning opportunities as the USA and was as equally developed as the USA then you would be asking if you're a loser in the Phillipines...??

Just do your own maths... :) ...!!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

WWu777 wrote: Look at Bruce Lee's wife. She's not just a plain jane, but her hair is short and she looks like a guy or lesbo. Most guys would never find her attractive. So what was Bruce Lee thinking?
In 1960s the Brits had some influence over Western fashion, google "Twiggy Lawson" and check her hair style:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twiggy

Bruce Lee married his college girlfriend (Linda Emery) during a time when interracial marriages were very controversial. The Chinese exclusion act and Anti-miscegenation laws (illegal for Asians and Whites to marry) were barely repealed. We should probably praise Linda Emery for having the guts to defy social norms and marry her ethnic Chinese boyfriend.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:
WWu777 wrote:Ice-Inc, nothing is 100 percent. So I can't answer that. This question is strange. If I were to move hot model Filipinas to the US, then I would still have to travel to the Philippines. If you're asking about Filipina models in the US, well you know the answer to that. The market is different in the US and more against me. Most Filipinas in the US are Americanized anyway.

Winston,

I think there is a very high chance these hot models falling all over you in the Phillipines are Webcam Girls, Bar Fine Girls or Freelance Hookers....

The exact hot Filipina model, Miss A, you meet her in Angeles City on Jan 1, she's falling head over heels in love with you...

Then hot model Miss A moves to Los Angeles, Ca, USA on Jan 2, this Miss A would show very little interest in you whilst in the USA....

Therefore the main factors are hot Miss A in the USA would have higher earnings and more opportunities in a materially developed society.

If the Philipines had the same earning opportunities as the USA and was as equally developed as the USA then you would be asking if you're a loser in the Phillipines...??

Just do your own maths... :) ...!!
W: Possibly, but not necessarily. If you have a lot of dating experience like I do, you can tell when a girl REALLY likes you. There are many clues and signs. Taste is personal. It ain't all about the money. In my experience, it's those with little experience with women who think that it's all about the money.

Look what this person commented:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v4yVrx2QYzo

realteruchan (3 days ago) Reply | Spam +2

Nonsense. I've been to many places, like China, Japan, Philippines and America and the idea that the women are the same in each is foolish. It's like four different species. And it can't be about financial status. Tokyo and Shanghai are rich first world cities and the women there have no desire to go to the U.S. Yet is easy to pull hot women in both cities. Not AS easy as the PI, sure, but compared to America, it's a cakewalk.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=kdIOibpEmTM

Social economics doesn't explain why the dating scene is so much better in Shanghai or Tokyo where it is equally easy for an American to date hot women, even successful women. They certainly have no desire to go to the US. I have always had a great time in China and Japan. Compared to America it's a cakewalk. There has to be more to it.

Actually I know many guys who find the dating scene in France and Germany leagues beyond America. I find the same in Tokyo or Shanghai.

W: Some women do trade up, but not all. Not if there is real love or chemistry. Besides my money, my looks and personality are considered attractive in other countries, such as this as well.

I'm fairly certain, 80 percent, that if Dianne went to the US, she wouldn't ditch me.

Remember, circumstances don't change you, they reveal what you already are.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice Inc, one more thing. If you think it's all about money, then explain the following:

1. If Dianne wanted to, she could ditch me right now and find a richer guy here in town (there are many rich foreigners here, with far more money than me). So why doesn't she? She could have done that even before she met me too. So why didn't she?

If, like you insinuate, these girls have no heart or soul or feeling and react only to whoever has the most money and status, then why hasn't Dianne left me for a richer guy here? And why was she single when I met her? If she is very picky and won't go with a guy just for money, then doesn't that contradict your theory?

2. When Dianne was working at that bar for a week, she had a lot of customers asking for her (and to this day, they still go there and ask for her!). Some were really rich and offered to support her and her family and take care of all their needs, if she would become theirs. Yet she refused them, even though they were far more financially capable then me. How do you explain that?

3. One more question for you. I've had several occassions where me and a richer expat here both wanted the same girl. Yet she ended up choosing me and her body language toward me was different than toward him. And this despite the fact that the other guy had far more money than me. How do you explain that?

And when one of my friends slept with the same girl I did, how come he reported that she wasn't into him and thus he had a negative experience, whereas when I slept with that same girl, she was crazy about me, made love to me for hours, and didn't want to part from me? How do you explain that?

You see, unlike in the US where I am perpetually dateless and where 100 percent of the girls I like blow me off, here I feel like James Bond. I sleep with model type girls easily and naturally as though it were part of the flow, and I am desirable. This is something I could only have dreamt about before or only seen in movies, not experience in real life.

Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

WWu777 wrote:

2. When Dianne was working at that bar for a week, she had a lot of customers asking for her (and to this day, they still go there and ask for her!).

Winston,

OK, for a moment I'll allow your idea that relationships in the Phillipines have nothing to do with money.

So Diane worked as a "Bar Fine Girl" for one week.

May I know what other jobs she did before she met you?

And what other jobs she worked even briefly after meeting you...??

(I vaguely recollect she may have worked as a "Web Cam Girl") ?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:
WWu777 wrote:

2. When Dianne was working at that bar for a week, she had a lot of customers asking for her (and to this day, they still go there and ask for her!).

Winston,

OK, for a moment I'll allow your idea that relationships in the Phillipines have nothing to do with money.

So Diane worked as a "Bar Fine Girl" for one week.

May I know what other jobs she did before she met you?

And what other jobs she worked even briefly after meeting you...??

(I vaguely recollect she may have worked as a "Web Cam Girl") ?
W: I never said that relationships have nothing to do with money. I'm merely saying that money is NOT the only factor in it. If it were, then it would be impossible for a girl to dump a richer guy for me, or for a girl to choose me over someone richer than me, yet that's exactly what has happened on several occasions!

Can't you see the logic of what I'm saying?

Before she met me, she was mostly a waitress. She did work at a high roller Japanese club for a week, but then quit cause customers were groping her too much.

Of course the web cam girls are there for money. But that doesn't invalidate my points above.

So how do you explain those questions I asked you earlier above?

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

Sure, all men are attracted to beautiful girls, but that's just instinct. Not all men would just go and try to attract a beautiful girl when it's futile when she has more suitors who are probably 'alpha males'.

But in many cases, guys just go after the girls who are attracted to them, unless if the girl was ridiculously hideous.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Wraith,
Since you're an anime fan, how do you like the new anime avatar gallery on the forum? Did you see them yet?

wraith
Freshman Poster

Post by wraith »

I did, I made one of the pics my avatar.

They're not bad, but they're either too small and they're usually from 'classic' anime series prior to the 21st century, usually the more popular ones. Others are from video games, american animation or comic book series.

So those avatars aren't for my taste. They're not bad, even though I can upload one of my pics and make it my avatar.
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Post by Ice-Inc »

WWu777 wrote:
W:

Before she met me, she was mostly a waitress. She did work at a high roller Japanese club for a week, but then quit cause customers were groping her too much.

Of course the web cam girls are there for money. But that doesn't invalidate my points above.

Winston, over the years I have known about you, I know it's a waste of time debating with you.

So let us agree that you have a wonderful life in the Phillipines, etc.

Speaking for myself, I would never waste my time or energy with any girl that had worked as a prostitute even for one week.

As I informed you before, 90%+ of the girls falling all over you in the Phillipines, "hot models" as you call them are in fact Webcam Girls, Bar fine Hookers or Freelance hookers.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ice-Inc wrote:
WWu777 wrote:
W:

Winston, over the years I have known about you, I know it's a waste of time debating with you.

So let us agree that you have a wonderful life in the Phillipines, etc.

Speaking for myself, I would never waste my time or energy with any girl that had worked as a prostitute even for one week.

As I informed you before, 90%+ of the girls falling all over you in the Phillipines, "hot models" as you call them are in fact Webcam Girls, Bar fine Hookers or Freelance hookers.

W: Over the years? Who are you? I don't even recognize who you are.

Why is it a waste of time? I am not stubborn. I am merely telling the truth. You can take it or leave it. Would you rather I lie to you?

Girls who work on web cam are not bad. They merely put on a show for money, without doing sex.

Suit yourself. Even if all my girls were hoes, at least I like them, they like me, and I'm happy with them and my needs are fulfilled, and that's the bottom line.

It's better than stuck up girls that blow me off and treat me like I'm asexual and not even in the game. I think you just don't get it. Oh well.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

By the way Ice Inc, don't you remember what some guys who went to Thailand have said, that to compare an American woman to a Thai whore is an insult to the Thai whore? What he meant was that the attitude toward men of the Thai whore was far far superior to that of the American woman attitude. That says a lot right there.

Indeed, most of the whores I've met here have treated me far better and made me feel far better.