Dating sites to meet French girls?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
Jovian
Freshman Poster

Dating sites to meet French girls?

Post by Jovian »

Does anybody know of any good dating sites for meeting French women?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Why would anyone on this site be interested in meeting French women? Seems like French, English, Westernized women on this site have a well earned negative reputation.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Rocky Top wrote:Why would anyone on this site be interested in meeting French women? Seems like French, English, Westernized women on this site have a well earned negative reputation.
I met quite a few nice French girls. Some of them were lunatic and moody as hell, but the bulk of them were laid back, open-minded and ready to massage your gray matter before (or instead of :)) your nether parts. Badoo and Zoosk have a lot of French girls living in the London area.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

A French woman would be my ideal. They go largely with the natural look -- very easy on the war paint -- yet manage to optimize their attractiveness. They value the intellect and good conversation. And the language sounds so great to my ear, unlike, say, Deutsch, with all its harsh consonants. I sound better speaking French than English -- adenoidal qualities seem to fit a little better and become less offputting.

Or at least I'm under the impression all this is true.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

What about a site for French-speakers in Quebec? i urged my son to take a scouting trip up there.

Even in France itself there is less feminism than here. And lots of attractive women. I think the OP has a good idea.

Probably exchange students and language schools or online language exchange would give an easy source of girls open to meeting foreigners etc.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I agreee to get to know French or European women (as in Dutch, German, Swiss) it is better to do so when you are young and studying at school. You can meet some nice women and possibly be dating (and maybe later marrying(?) one of them).
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating sites to meet French girls?

Post by momopi »

Jovian wrote:Does anybody know of any good dating sites for meeting French women?
Learn French and go to France. Skip the online dating scene.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Rocky Top wrote:Why would anyone on this site be interested in meeting French women? Seems like French, English, Westernized women on this site have a well earned negative reputation.
because some people aren't in to ugly asian women
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

There are many French speaking Countries other than France like Canada, Gabon, Luxembourg, Morroco, Seychelles, Monaco, Polynesia, The French Caribbean islands like Martinique, Guadeloupe, St. Martin, Guiana, etc.

I like using expat-blog.com to meet people when I travel. A fair amount of dating goes on there too but it's highly frowned on by the admin.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

French girls are great. If I had been more alpha when I was younger then I'd probably have ended up marrying a French girl I met at University.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

BS french girls are great.

Some better advice, as momopi said learn french and go to french.

But truth as the second post as Rocky top said why french? I have learned the hard of what some of these posters claim westernized women are all the same. Feminist, effmazing, and only want manginas.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Use "global" cupid and pof.com and select in filter France as county of women you are looking for...