White Values vs. Original Values

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

White Values vs. Original Values

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Since there is a misconception in what society is or what it should be, many of us are victims of bastardizations of society. Far too many of us have become so ingratiated in eurocentric thoughts patterns that it's tough to shake the mentality even years after we've grown.

This thread is to compare and contrast the power of White Values against the values of the Original People on the Earth. The Original People on Earth were black and I make no apologies about it. Their values were pure, their people were progressive and their prowess fascinated even enemy lands. Am I a romanticist of that era? No. But I do recognize the power of those early civilizations and their contributions to the current order of the world. Whether you read of the Carthagians, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Colchians,Hottentots, Grimaldi, Anu, Nubians, the Moors or the Cushites, you'll find that each made the land that they inhabited greater, and only failed in their efforts when tampered with by whites.

Original Values are:

1) Vibration( a higher form of spirituality)

2) Excellence

3) Polygamy

4) Patriarchy

5)Culture driven by the Prophet

6)Collectivism

7) Compassion

8) Monarchy/ Pharaonic

9) Organic

10) Self Sufficiency

White Values are:

1) Religion/ Categorization

2) Greed

3) Narrow concepts of Monogamy

4)Feminism

5)Culture driven for Profit

6)Herd mentality that whatever is mediocre is cool.

7) Individuality/do for self, no sense of community

8) Falsely structured democracies and pointless political processes

9) Artificial

10) Murder/ Bigotry towards every nation not their own.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: White Values vs. Original Values

Post by zboy1 »

ChosenTraveler wrote:Since there is a misconception in what society is or what it should be, many of us are victims of bastardizations of society. Far too many of us have become so ingratiated in eurocentric thoughts patterns that it's tough to shake the mentality even years after we've grown.

This thread is to compare and contrast the power of White Values against the values of the Original People on the Earth. The Original People on Earth were black and I make no apologies about it. Their values were pure, their people were progressive and their prowess fascinated even enemy lands. Am I a romanticist of that era? No. But I do recognize the power of those early civilizations and their contributions to the current order of the world. Whether you read of the Carthagians, Egyptians, Phoenicians, Colchians,Hottentots, Grimaldi, Anu, Nubians, the Moors or the Cushites, you'll find that each made the land that they inhabited greater, and only failed in their efforts when tampered with by whites.

Original Values are:

1) Vibration( a higher form of spirituality)

2) Excellence

3) Polygamy

4) Patriarchy

5)Culture driven by the Prophet

6)Collectivism

7) Compassion

8) Monarchy/ Pharaonic

9) Organic

10) Self Sufficiency

White Values are:

1) Religion/ Categorization

2) Greed

3) Narrow concepts of Monogamy

4)Feminism

5)Culture driven for Profit

6)Herd mentality that whatever is mediocre is cool.

7) Individuality/do for self, no sense of community

8) Falsely structured democracies and pointless political processes

9) Artificial

10) Murder/ Bigotry towards every nation not their own.
Good discussion! But I'm gonna warn you, you're gonna receive a lot of hateful and angry responses and racist comments from the likes of Odbo. And I won't delete their comments because you're practically inviting people to race bait. I don't delete racial comments unless it's spam or filled with racist images, otherwise I leave it alone. You reap with what you sow.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I'm white but rather than hate this racist poster, I will simply ignore him the same way I ignore djfourmoney. I have no time for anti-white posters.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

This discussion is worthless. The values being pushed as categorized by "whites", are actually the jewish negative values that the elite push onto non-jews. They don't want people knowing that the promised land is right in front of them, according to the Talmud.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 14th, 2013, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Well, the term "white" is a very broad term and a recent one at that. It is basically a New World invention. In Europe people just call themselves by their nationality and not white and each nationality would accuse the other of having wrong values. I for example witnessed Slavs accusing Germanic peoples of being anal and cruel and greedy while the Slavs would be kind and compassionate and welcoming.
However, I would not dismiss your assessment out of hand- if you compare African cultures with Western European colonialists, a lot of what you say is true.
Do not forget that tribalism in Africa is almost the same as racism in the USA. It is just that you are used to seeing the American point of view.
Anyway have you traveled yet?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Well, if the Original People of the Earth were in fact black, as you say, then does this mean that, by extension, both you and I share the same black lineage, if you go back far enough into human history (unless of course you also believe that the white race evolved from a separate, neanderthal species)? I am not sure what the general consensus amongst world scientists is regarding the "Out of Africa" theory, though.

Hey, that means that I might be a "brother" after all! A light-skinned brother for sure, but a brother none-the-less! :D

On a serious note though, it definitely is a shame that Africans as a people have lost touch with much of their original history, customs, and culture. Sometimes I resent certain aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture, because of how cut-throat and individualistic it can be, and has been. I wish that I had the sort of "connection" with those of my own racial group that, for instance, many African people share. I know though, that it will never be that way, and so I am forced to make the best of my life, despite the tainted past of many of my ancestors. Instead of dwelling, I remind myself of the many great things that whites have done in the world, because I am not about to become some self-hating, white-liberal asshat.

I guess the bottom line for me is that, life is short, I can't change the past, and in order to live a fruitful, effective life where I can be mentally healthy, have a sense of "community," and where I can make strides to improve the conditions of those around me, I must relocate to an environment where I will not have to encounter the ever-present racial animosity and friction that one will inevitably face while living somewhere like the US.

Constantly harping on all of the inequalities and unfairness of the world, past or present, just seems so counter-productive to me at this point, and ultimately gets us nowhere.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 6th, 2013, 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Disillusioned_American wrote: Sometimes I resent certain aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture, because of how cut-throat and individualistic it can be, and has been. I wish that I had the sort of "connection" with those of my own racial group that, for instance, many African people share....

...I guess the bottom line for me is that, life is short, I can't change the past, and in order to live a fruitful, effective life where I can be mentally healthy, have a sense of "community," and where I can make strides to improve the conditions of those around me, I must relocate to an environment where I will not have to encounter the ever-present racial animosity and friction that one will inevitably face while living somewhere like the US.
+1