Country with the least amount of cell-phone usage?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ybloc
Freshman Poster

Country with the least amount of cell-phone usage?

Post by ybloc »

One of the things I dislike the most about WW is their incessant need to be tethered to their cell phones. Few things are as annoying as having some american cunt text while you are trying to talk to her. Have had to seriously restrain myself from smacking the cell phone out of her hand.

So, with that said, what country has the least amount of cell phone usage?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Today I asked my Peruvian housekeeper, a recent immigrant who speaks no English, if she has taught her (young, very beautiful, but very Americanized) 17-year-old daughters to cook. She said she has to call them on the phone and beg them to even start the rice boiling.

These are girls who text all the time, and hang out only with exactly their own age group. Even a mid-twenties, handsome, athletic young man is too adult for them to converse with.

Utterly useless.

I agree that compulsive phone use is a bad symptom.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:Today I asked my Peruvian housekeeper, a recent immigrant who speaks no English, if she has taught her (young, very beautiful, but very Americanized) 17-year-old daughters to cook. She said she has to call them on the phone and beg them to even start the rice boiling.

These are girls who text all the time, and hang out only with exactly their own age group. Even a mid-twenties, handsome, athletic young man is too adult for them to converse with.

Utterly useless.

I agree that compulsive phone use is a bad symptom.
I believe that her being Americanized is what let her to bad cellphone use to even not wanting to boil a maldito pote of rice! Que pena eso! (What a dam.n shame!). It all stems from FaceBook. I detest that s.hit.

DatingAbroadSince1989 is right in his HA site signature..something to the sort that the more English they know, the worse of person that she is. I'm glad that he, skateboardstephen, and I agree on that wholeheartedly: stop teaching these br.oads English UNLESS YOU HAVE TO TEACH IT TO MAKE A LIVING ABROAD. If you have to teach English, teach them all the "counteridiosyncracies" to American culture. Feminism and Americanization is VENENO (poison) to FW!!!!

Contrarily, you guys want the whole "one sized American culture fits all". Pompous. Just pompous to whom it applies to.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote: the more English they know, the worse of person that she is.
I believe it.