Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so interesting and controversial? Lol (Satire Tone)

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so interesting and controversial? Lol (Satire Tone)

Post by Winston »

Hey look!
Winston Wu is a photographer in Washington. LOL

http://www.winstonwuphotography.com

His contact info:

http://www.winstonwuphotography.com/contact.html

I'm sure he is proud to have the same name as me. LOL
Last edited by Winston on February 8th, 2013, 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston Wu is a photographer in Washington! LOL

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Hey look!
Winston Wu is a photographer in Washington. LOL

http://www.winstonwuphotography.com

His contact info:

http://www.winstonwuphotography.com/contact.html

I'm sure he is proud to have the same name as me. LOL
Haha you will bury him on SEO
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey look!

Winston Wu is a lawyer too! LOL

http://www.limcolawyers.com/english/law ... tonwu.html

Winston Wu is also involved in nuclear energy research. LOL

http://mcwu.net/

Winston Wu is also a computer science major and a member of the Chinese Students Association. LOL

http://studentorgs.utexas.edu/csa/webmaster.html

Winston Wu is also a concert piano player who likes computer programming! LOL

http://www.clearlakesymphony.org/2008ycwinners.htm

Winston Wu is also a biotechnology engineer! LOL

http://www.innova-bfe.com/winston

I didn't know Winston Wu was so diverse. LOL

Aren't the other Winston Wu's as freethinking and controversial as the the one from Happier Abroad? LOL

I should organize all of them into a Winston Wu Club. LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so interesting? LOL

Post by Winston »

Another guy named Winston Wu. This one is an investment banker. lol. Gee aren't these other Winston Wu's so unique and freethinking like me? lol

Winston Wu, who graduated as the Lee Kong Chian School of Business Valedictorian in 2011, is a successful investment banker in the Corporate Finance Department at UBS Singapore.

Hear from our graduate scholar as he reflects on what the Lee Kong Chian Scholars’ Programme means to him.

For more information, please visit: landmarkgift.smu.edu.sg
LOL isn't that typical Asian? Study hard! Work hard! Get a good career! (so you can be a good slave and conform to the system and serve the corporate world and be a human resource for them, etc lol)

@Daddy Wu don't you agree? lol

@momopi isn't this the type of Asian that you have in your conventional social circles? lol

@ethan_sg isn't this the type of Singaporean that your parents expected you to become? lol

@Bao3niang, @zboy1, @Falcon, isn't this the type of "normal" Asian your parents expected you to become? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Winston Wu is a concert piano player! Here he is playing the piano during a symphony.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This Winston Wu has some nice accomplishments.

http://www.chssc.org/History/Honorees/H ... 2012g.aspx

Winston Wu

Winston Wu currently serves as the Grand Vice President of Planning on the national board of directors of the Chinese American Citizens Alliance. He is active on the Alliance’s national and the Chair of the Los Angeles Lodge’s Education Committee working on various youth programs, including essay contests, art competitions, scholarships, internships, fellowships, youth councils, and youth leadership development programs.

In 1994 and 1995, he was the Alliance Los Angeles Lodge President which led to his current service as Vice President on the two Alliance non-profit boards, the Community Action and the Community Involvement Fund. Winston’s passion is his role as an advisor to the four chapters of the Lodge’s Youth Council in the Greater Los Angeles Area.

Winston is a past president and served almost twenty years as a board member of the Chinatown Public Safety Association. He served as the Vice President of the Chinese American Civil Rights Organization and currently serving on the board of directors for the Chinese American Education Association. Winston has also been active for the political empowerment of Asian Americans, in promoting citizenship, voters’ education, fair reapportionment and immigration legislation. He is a founding member of the Asian Pacific Islanders Police Advisory Committee, advising the Los Angeles Police Commission and a founding member and past chair of the Citizens Advisory Panel to Los Angeles City Attorney James Hahn.

He started his LADWP career as a dam engineer, working on the testing, design and analysis of dams throughout the system. He also worked on the Second Los Angeles Aqueduct and the Los Angeles Aqueduct Filtration Plant. One of his first dam analysis was on the seismic stability of the Lower San Fernando Dam which was determined to have marginal performance when subjected to a major earthquake. Based on the study, the reservoir was reduced to operating at half capacity. That decision proved to be sound when the February 9, 1971 San Fernando Earthquake damaged the upstream slope of the dam with just five feet of freeboard, thus averting a major disaster for the 80,000 residents living downstream. The dams system was tested again by the January 17, 1994 Northridge Earthquake with no major damage.

Winston also worked in water resource planning and as project manager of the Superfund projects in the San Fernando Valley groundwater cleanup. He also led the successful completion of the Los Angeles Water System Data Acquisition and Control for the system operations.

On the side, he was in charge of the Water System engineering recruitment and its Emergency Response Team, as well as the Department’s overall FEMA Liaison after the Northridge Earthquake and oversaw 300 projects in seeking federal funding. He realized recently and is proud that the heads of the three systems at LADWP, Water, Power and Joint, had all worked under his direct supervision at one time in their careers, a scenario that is not likely to repeat.

Winston received his Master of Science Degree in Civil Engineering from the University of Southern California and his Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering from the University of California Los Angeles.

He is a Licensed Civil Engineer and a Registered Geotechnical Engineer in California and is active in the local American Society of Civil Engineers and served as the first Asian American on the local ASCE Board of Directors for four years.

Retired as a Water Utility Manager in 1998, Winston continues his volunteer work with his many youth programs and with more time as an orchid hobbyist, having been a member of the Cymbidium Society of America for many years. He is married to Purificacion and has a daughter, Elizabeth, who is currently the Vice President of the Alliance Los Angeles Lodge.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow Winston, I didn't know you were so talented and famous! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Post by MattHanson1990 »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
February 3rd, 2018, 3:38 pm
Hey that's good, he does look like Winston when he was younger. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so uncontroversial? LOL

Post by Winston »

Check out this Winston Wu on YouTube with videos of his piano playing. lol. Isn't he far less controversial than me? lol

https://www.youtube.com/user/vvjd8

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow here's Winston Wu doing a Yo-Yo stunt on stage. He must be talented. lol

Another Winston Wu playing piano. lol. Boy there sure are a lot of Winston Wu's that play piano. lol. I wonder why.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look. Winston Wu just won 1st place in a talent show. lol

Wow look! Winston Wu just got married to someone named Stephanie! lol

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so interesting and controversial? LOL

Post by Winston »

From Google Images: Images of other guys named Winston Wu that have photos online. lol

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch& ... CAc&uact=5

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Other guys named Winston Wu - Aren't they so interesting and controversial? Lol (Satire Tone)

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Apparently someone named Dr. Winston Wu was assassinated last year in Asia. WTF is this about? Is it even real or a random bot generated page? It doesn't even look credible. It just says Asia but doesn't say where exactly. It mentions something about CERN and quantum computers. Is this some crazy conspiracy site?

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/event- ... n-in-asia/