Ladyboys in the Gulf

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Ladyboys in the Gulf

Post by zboy1 »

Several really interesting articles about transsexuals in Dubai:

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... ex_torture

TS(Transsexual) life in Dubai
http://www.transpinayworld.com/2009/10/ ... -in-dubai/
UAE is a Muslim country although the state of Dubai is more open than other states of UAE like Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. These are very strict as they are under the rule of Saudi Arabia which is very religious, they called homosexuals as a devil (or Haram- forbidden in English), I found it hypocritical in a way as many Arab men seem to be attracted to ‘ladyboys’ -that’s what they call us!

When it comes to relationships and love it is really an advantage for TS. Arab men are really serious when it come to love and relationship matters because it is not easy for them to mingle with women or to have a relationship or a girlfriend, they have to buy the woman first (giving a dowry to the brides’ family) before they can touch them. Arab men once they get a TS will do anything to have you, they are very serious on relationships just to have a feminine ladyboy with them. The sad part is that it has to be discreet, and have to be very careful in public not to get noticed.

Ladyboys in the Middle East Find Fortune, Danger

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

I just realized if Winston had a sex change, the most appropriate name for him would be Winnie.
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

In all honesty, homosexuality has been a part of muslim culture for centuries- bacha bazi - old muslim men rape little boys in the ass not unlike what catholic priests do to little altar boys.

muslims are nothing more than hypocrites.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Dragon wrote:I just realized if Winston had a sex change, the most appropriate name for him would be Winnie.
+1

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Intolerant wrote:In all honesty, homosexuality has been a part of muslim culture for centuries- bacha bazi - old muslim men rape little boys in the a** not unlike what catholic priests do to little altar boys.

muslims are nothing more than hypocrites.
Disgusting but true.

Of course Catholic-priest perverts did it in secret. For a lot of Mohammedans it's a joking matter. Like in Afghanistan.
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

there are liberals in every culture. what matters in religious beliefs is personal faith, not dogma.
real muslims pray 5 times a day and don't participate in such activities.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Most people in the gulf are liberal, but the others impose restrictive beliefs on them.

I think most people are crazy inside, especially men. Crazy stuff goes on in Dubai, and Chinese and Japanese men let their hair down in Thailand.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.