Why don't Asian American Guys bring Girls over from Asia?

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Look who's meanest to Asian Americans? OTHER Asian Americans! I've been picked on by my AA peers way more than any other group has.

This is why most of my complaints had been about OTHER Asian Americans, not any of that "Asian men are being persecuted by this and that" stuff.

'Nuff said. Have fun debating each other while the rest of us get to have some real fun. After all, what you decide to do with your time is entirely up to you. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

lone yakuza, you have way too many issues. Luckily you still REALLY young, you're still just a kid. You over-pedestalize women. Who cares if you think they are skanks. And what's wrong with a 30 year old woman?

All this stuff that goes on in your head, no one cares about.

1. Being in shape is nothing special. Maybe you are a top level karate master, but in the end, it does not mean much. Do people care tht Arnold Schwarzennegger was one of the word's great bodybuilders 30 years ago?

2. Going to a top10 school is NOTHING SPECIAL in the Asian community. It is not uncommon to meet ivy league grads, doctors, lawyers, wall street guys, IT workers amongst Asians.

Don't overthink things and try to enjoy your life a little more. Do one of three things:
1. Go abroad if you prefer foreign Asian women or Central Asia or Hawaii if you prefer for hapa women.
2. Move to NY or CA if you prefer Asian women.
3. Stay where you are (nowheresville, i believe) and date the local white women. Most women in nowheresville have fewer options, so you should be able to find someone to date.

If you have real resentment issues, move to CA or HI, where it's mostly Asian, or a more multiracial area, where there are more people of different backgrounds (hispanic, middle eastern, italian, russian, etc)

You can also go to Latin America if you can't find their niche in America or Asia.
lone_yakuza
Freshman Poster

Post by lone_yakuza »

Last edited by lone_yakuza on November 20th, 2016, 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
WiseTruth
Freshman Poster

Post by WiseTruth »

celery2010 wrote: 2. Going to a top10 school is NOTHING SPECIAL in the Asian community. It is not uncommon to meet ivy league grads, doctors, lawyers, wall street guys, IT workers amongst Asians.
Well, it's nothing special to any community. Let me amend that: it's probably special to yours, since I've noticed you people seem impressed by credentials.

And yeah, being in shape is nothing special either.

Perhaps someday, this little Oriental called LY will understand when he actually acquires real world experience.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

lone_yakuza wrote:Anyways, time to go lift heavy, take a multi, and train martial arts.
Applause! People actually doing stuff. :D
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

The reason asian men in this country do not all go to asia to find a wife has nothing to do with living a happy life. The bottom line is that in the current world order, asian men feel conditions are unfair. Finding a girl who likes you and makes you feel happy still does nothing to change the world order and affairs will remain unfair for our descendents. Our descendents will have to put up with the same BS all over again as they grow up. We are a defeated people and we have no way of lifting our head up. To be happy or to be proud is to be happy or proud as a second class citizen (a second class citizen on the world scale, not national). There is no dignity in being a second class citizen no matter how many girls we bring from asia.
The only way to change the current world order is with violent revolution. Peace is the period of time where defeated peoples remain defeated. When the defeated peoples demand equality from oppressors, then they have risen up and have earned the right to be happy with themselves.
In the current world order, the only chance for asian men to stand up is if the Chinese Liberation Army defeats western militaries. Obviously, the Chinese regime have their own faults such as no freedom of religion. However, the Chinese regime will mostly stay out of the affairs of other countries so systematic destruction of cultures will not occur such as during the European colonial period. Asian men, don't be and oppose the Chinese regime. Realize revolution is the only way for us to stop our oppression and only the Chinese have the power to overcome the western hegemon. When you have become a man, take your western education and work for Chinese interests. It is the only way to chance the current world order. Finding a girlfriend outside America will not change anything for our sons or daughters. Don't be complacent and actively work against western hegemony. Don't be a uncle tom like Steven Chu and Gary Locke.
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Post by america sucks »

Last edited by america sucks on March 26th, 2014, 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

XJBrave wrote:The reason asian men in this country do not all go to asia to find a wife has nothing to do with living a happy life. The bottom line is that in the current world order, asian men feel conditions are unfair. Finding a girl who likes you and makes you feel happy still does nothing to change the world order and affairs will remain unfair for our descendents. Our descendents will have to put up with the same BS all over again as they grow up. We are a defeated people and we have no way of lifting our head up. To be happy or to be proud is to be happy or proud as a second class citizen (a second class citizen on the world scale, not national). There is no dignity in being a second class citizen no matter how many girls we bring from asia.
The only way to change the current world order is with violent revolution. Peace is the period of time where defeated peoples remain defeated. When the defeated peoples demand equality from oppressors, then they have risen up and have earned the right to be happy with themselves.
In the current world order, the only chance for asian men to stand up is if the Chinese Liberation Army defeats western militaries. Obviously, the Chinese regime have their own faults such as no freedom of religion. However, the Chinese regime will mostly stay out of the affairs of other countries so systematic destruction of cultures will not occur such as during the European colonial period. Asian men, don't be and oppose the Chinese regime. Realize revolution is the only way for us to stop our oppression and only the Chinese have the power to overcome the western hegemon. When you have become a man, take your western education and work for Chinese interests. It is the only way to chance the current world order. Finding a girlfriend outside America will not change anything for our sons or daughters. Don't be complacent and actively work against western hegemony. Don't be a uncle tom like Steven Chu and Gary Locke.

Please explain how the Chinese claims of nearly the entire ocean in SE Asia, right up to the shores of a number of other countries, is "Staying out of the affairs of other countries"? Is this a ploy by agent-provocateurs within the party to drive
smaller SE Asian countries into the arms of the Western hegemony? You hear these formerly anti-US politicos crapping all over themselves about China and now kissing American a$$ in their China-fear panic. Are these claims by China actually some kind of sabotage within the PLA by western moles to drive SE Asian countries into the American camp?
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

OutWest wrote:
XJBrave wrote:The reason asian men in this country do not all go to asia to find a wife has nothing to do with living a happy life. The bottom line is that in the current world order, asian men feel conditions are unfair. Finding a girl who likes you and makes you feel happy still does nothing to change the world order and affairs will remain unfair for our descendents. Our descendents will have to put up with the same BS all over again as they grow up. We are a defeated people and we have no way of lifting our head up. To be happy or to be proud is to be happy or proud as a second class citizen (a second class citizen on the world scale, not national). There is no dignity in being a second class citizen no matter how many girls we bring from asia.

Please explain how the Chinese claims of nearly the entire ocean in SE Asia, right up to the shores of a number of other countries, is "Staying out of the affairs of other countries"? Is this a ploy by agent-provocateurs within the party to drive
smaller SE Asian countries into the arms of the Western hegemony? You hear these formerly anti-US politicos crapping all over themselves about China and now kissing American a$$ in their China-fear panic. Are these claims by China actually some kind of sabotage within the PLA by western moles to drive SE Asian countries into the American camp?
Staying out of the affairs of other countries is relative. My frame of reference is western hegemonies. Meaning that china does not colonize other nations, China does not invade other countries on a yearly basis, China is not nearly as aggressive as western hegemonic powers.

No country can completely stay out of all affairs of all other nations. When a nation feels it has historical claims to a nearby valuable territory, it has the option of imposing its will on other nations. You can disagree however you want. But my point stands that asian men can claim benefit from a strong China.
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Falcon wrote:Look who's meanest to Asian Americans? OTHER Asian Americans! I've been picked on by my AA peers way more than any other group has.

This is why most of my complaints had been about OTHER Asian Americans, not any of that "Asian men are being persecuted by this and that" stuff.

'Nuff said. Have fun debating each other while the rest of us get to have some real fun. After all, what you decide to do with your time is entirely up to you. :D
+1
Intolerant
Freshman Poster

Post by Intolerant »

f**k as if we don't have enough of any more f***ing nationalists (retarded fenqing) try to shit up message boards. They should vent that anger into earning money and going abroad, people don't have to stay angry their whole lives. If you don't want to play by some bullshit rules, then make your own rules, you might even live a little longer than you expected. ;)
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

WiseTruth wrote:
celery2010 wrote: 2. Going to a top10 school is NOTHING SPECIAL in the Asian community. It is not uncommon to meet ivy league grads, doctors, lawyers, wall street guys, IT workers amongst Asians.
Well, it's nothing special to any community. Let me amend that: it's probably special to yours, since I've noticed you people seem impressed by credentials.

And yeah, being in shape is nothing special either.

Perhaps someday, this little Oriental called LY will understand when he actually acquires real world experience.
Yes, you are correct. It makes very little difference. You can just as easily do well in business or climb the corporate ladder without a degree from a top school. It only makes a difference in small number of ways or a few careers.

However, in 3rd world countries, i'd argue that it makes a difference. I'm sorry, but if i was a company hiring in India or the Philippines, i would figure that degrees from 2nd rate universities weren't worth much. I'd only hire from the above-average to high level schools.

So in that sense, it's the difference for a life of opportunity vs a life of poverty. And most Asian countries were poor (except for Japan) until around 10-15 years ago.
XJBrave
Freshman Poster

Post by XJBrave »

Intolerant wrote:f**k as if we don't have enough of any more f***ing nationalists (retarded fenqing) try to shit up message boards. They should vent that anger into earning money and going abroad, people don't have to stay angry their whole lives. If you don't want to play by some bullshit rules, then make your own rules, you might even live a little longer than you expected. ;)
Firstly, please do not use vulgar language such as "retarded" or "shit up"

Secondly, what makes you think I'm fenqing or if I'm angry? I'm a Hui muslim and I have alot of issues with the government with regards to religious freedom. I certainly do not support the Chinese government on many other issues. I also typed all of my in calm, respectful language so why am I the angry one? All I did was identify a problem and then I offered a choice for asian americans to help resolve the problem.

Thirdly, what is wrong with being "fenqing"? Many great leaders such as Sun Zhong Shan and Lu Xun were fenqing when they were young. If they didn't care about the issues during their time in life then China today would be set back many year and perhaps still be a colonized nation. There is an obvious equality issue for asian men world wide and I pointed this to be the root cause of frustration among asian males. Getting a girlfriend does not solve the root cause of inequality. You people who say to get over this are simply like ostriches sticking your head in the sand.

Fourthly, why is it that you think I am just venting my anger? I could be doing many other productive endeavors but instead I am typing this shit. Why? Because I think the message is important and maybe some asian americans who just stick their heads in the sand might just wake up and instead work towards the correct cause.
I only know one god, and that is the god of justice Allah
Raja
Freshman Poster

Re: Why Don't Asian Americans Bring Girls over from Asia?

Post by Raja »

ladislav wrote:With all the anger raised by AA males I have noticed that there is no big movement among them to get online and bring over a nice girl from VN, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

You can get on various Asian dating sites and there are hundreds of thousands of gorgeous Asian girls starving for love, dying to meet a nice guy, get married and go live in the US. And they will be twice as happy to see someone who looks like them rather than a long-nosed, 6 foot tall and 200 lbs Joe. But who is mostly browsing these sites? White and sometimes black guys.

Singaporeans and Koreans fly in droves to VN and Cambodia, and the TWese go to China to get beautiful , mostly virgin and clean traditional wives. But you rarely hear about AA men doing that. Why?

So who flies to Asia out of the US ( the West) to get girls- mostly white guys! Isn't it ridiculous? You have all these pasty-faced corn bred white men getting married in Asia and bringing the girls back to the US while so many angry AA are in the US frustrated as heck and b-tching about AA girls dating white guys and organizing their Mein Kampf movements.

All the while so many white guys are actively mixing with Asians through the so called mail order bride industry.

Also, you rarely see AA guys flying to the FSU. Granted, maybe those girls are not that anxious to meet a Chinese American but they are far less prejudiced than Anglo girls in the USA.

So,what gives?
To go back to the beginning. They don't go in with the prejudice that the grass is greener in their parents or grandparents home countries. After all they left for a reason. The look is not exotic and they face the same prejudice at home as the White guy who had to resort to buying a mail order bride because that is how the general population sees it.

Meanwhile immigration officers are likely to be easier on them then the White guy who is always asked was he bribed to get her a green card when in fact they are more likely to be the ones paid off in the forms of family dowries to marry the cousin from the remote village.
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Most so-called Chinese-Americans, especially ABCs are often Cantonese, I usually find them to be butt-ugly and obnoxious. Cantonese language sounds equally as disgusting. I cannot stand most ABC girls and I would not ever consider dating one, let alone marry one. This is coming from another American-born Chinese whose heritage isn't from Guangdong or Fujian province, as is the majority of so-called 'Chinese Americans' who are ethnically closer to Southeast Asians, especially Thais and FIlipinos.

I have received plenty of attention from Asian women. Now, many of them are Vietnamese or some variety of Southern Chinese (such as Cantonese, Teochew or Hakka) who are more related genetically to Southeast Asians (Paleomongoloids) than to Northeast Asian Mongoloids. I am not attracted to them at all because they do not resemble me in looks. They do not look close to my phenotype which is that of the ancient general Sinid phenotype, Nordsinid-Mittelsinid hybrid which can be found in Korea, Japan and coastal northern/central China.

Most people from the deep southern parts of China are sinicized ethnic minorities like Zhuang, Yao, Li, She peoples and have very little in common, culturally and phenotypically with ancient northern Han Chinese and their largely phenotypically closest descendants living in northern and east-central China.

So in that regard, I agree very much with lone_yakuza has said.

I'd much rather bring a girl from Asia even though most women in Asian families tend to be very feminist in a different way. Prepare to say goodbye to your freedom and your money because she will take most of it, especially that bride price money that you might have to earn to give to her parents' family just in exchange for her hand in marriage.