Anti-Feminist women videos... we need more of them

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Anti-Feminist women videos... we need more of them

Post by marklambo »

Ok, try to ignore the fact that one of the girls in the video seems very ditsy and airheaded. What I did like are the attitudes of these 2 girls against feminism. They understand that feminism is taking away the most important aspect of a woman....BEING FEMININE. Of course they are probably just 0.01% of the population of women against feminism but I'm surprised to even see a video about it. Notice how many dislikes there are on the videos and most of the comments are negative posts from other women.

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

We need more educated, articulate anti-feminist women that people are going to stand up and take notice of, such as Christina Hoff Sommers, not airheaded bimbos like those two girls.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

Only us

Post by buddy77 »

marklambo:

These women are diamonds in the rough for sure. The only problem,is that the only people that really listen to anti-feminists are...men.

in fact not all men, just us in HA, men's rights activist, and men that have become aware that most (not) American women are misandrist.

And whenever anti-feminist women try to bring awareness of this problem to other AW, they get either ignored or verbally attacked.

So in effect nothing changes. Its just wishful thinking in our part. however, its always nice to know that women like these
Anti-feminists still exist.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Only us

Post by marklambo »

buddy77 wrote:marklambo:

These women are diamonds in the rough for sure. The only problem,is that the only people that really listen to anti-feminists are...men.

in fact not all men, just us in HA, men's rights activist, and men that have become aware that most (not) American women are misandrist.

And whenever anti-feminist women try to bring awareness of this problem to other AW, they get either ignored or verbally attacked.

So in effect nothing changes. Its just wishful thinking in our part. however, its always nice to know that women like these
Anti-feminists still exist.
Yea, I agree with you man. Anti-Feminist women in the western world do very little to nothing in terms of pushing change because of the over saturated amounts of feminazis that lurk our territory. But it is indeed good to know that they do exist out there. Believe me, I don't have my hopes up and never will so as a result, I just continue to ignore western women as much as possible. It's better for my health :lol:
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

The smarter ones are realizing that the big free ride is going to come to a sudden end, and they'll have to pay for their own home & car repairs and their own retirement.

These two are essentially saying they want to stay home, be provided for, and make babies -- nice (non) work if you can get it.

No husband = No provider, no unpaid personal workhorse, no Soc.Sec. survivors' benefits, no one to dump the old school loan** or car loan onto, no inheriting/frivorcing his IRA/ 401K/ house he bought ... among other things.

That plow called LIFE is heavy, without a man to pull it.

The "no longer a feminist" strain of women have mostly just done a new cost/benefit analysis taking into account their options.
Never delude yourself into thinking it's for your sake.

------------------
http://www.dailyfinance.com/2012/05/01/ ... hool-debt/
http://rortybomb.wordpress.com/2011/10/ ... -for-life/

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

This young lady is too good to be true!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anti-Feminist women....we need more of them

Post by Winston »

Smart woman destroys feminism with science.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anti-Feminist women videos... we need more of them

Post by Winston »

Blonde girls speak out against feminism.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

RE Lauren Southern, check out this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UEuRqS_xr0

Slutwalk gets invaded by her and Milo.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Lauren Southern is awesome all the way