Happy Birthday Winston! (March 10)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
well-informed
Freshman Poster

Post by well-informed »

Happy birthday winston
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Happy B-day Winston!
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

you know when you go to an american restaurant for some jerk-off's f***ing birthday and then the restaurant staff come and start singing the f***ing happy birthday song across the whole f***ing restaurant. i can't stand that shit!!! then comes the food, which is superb of course. you order something simple like nacho's and they bring it when it's all cold. gee, some 95 cent tortilla chips, with some prison grade cheddar cheese on top, after it's already been melted and then got hard again. you call this FOOD!? i'm thinking i played $10 for this!??!

WHAT THE f**k'S THE MATTER WITH PEOPLE

a homeless person eats better than that
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi folks,
Tomorrow is my dreaded birthday again. So don't forget to wish me a Happy Birthday. lol

I only have one request for my birthday... don't ask how old I am. :P
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Jackal wrote:Happy Birthday!
* image removed
Is that Lucy Liu? lol. Can you send a girl like that my way to do an erotic striptease for me (or more) for my birthday? hehe
Last edited by Winston on April 27th, 2014, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston, I sincerely wish you a happy birthday. :D Wow, you were nearly born on International Women's Day, hehe. Anyways, keep on rockin'!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Happy Birthday!! :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Happy birthday Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi everyone,
Today is my birthday. Don't forget to wish me a happy birthday and send me a cyber gift along with your blessings. lol. I'm glad to celebrate it here in the Philippines this year with people I love and love me back, rather than having another boring meaningless birthday in Taiwan with no one to celebrate with.

Winston

PS - Btw, if you all want to give me a birthday gift, then join my dating site so I can earn more commissions to pay for this trip. hehe. The link to it is: http://dating.happierabroad.com

Best profiles at: viewtopic.php?t=7510

If that site doesn't suit you, then try another link at: http://www.happierabroad.com/MeetForeignWomen.htm
Last edited by Winston on March 9th, 2013, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

Happy birthday Winston!
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

HaPpY Birthday Winston! If I knew where you were, I would've baked you a red velvet chocolate cake, ... Best wishes xo
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Have a good one Winston!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Happy Birthday man. Keep up the good fight.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: March 10th is Winston's Birthday!

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Hi Winston,

I wish you a happy birthday!!!

21 again?

Best regards

Your brother peter
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Renata wrote:HaPpY Birthday Winston! If I knew where you were, I would've baked you a red velvet chocolate cake, ... Best wishes xo
Thanks Renata. I would love to try your cake. I'm sure it's delicious. :)

Rock is here now. So we are probably going to have pizza with him and Dianne's family and another expat friend. Mr S came last night and bar hopped with us, but he'll be leaving today.