This Korean loves BLACK men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Chad114
Freshman Poster

This Korean loves BLACK men

Post by Chad114 »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

*Creating backstage passes for DJ IV Money, Terrence The Adventurer, Aozora13, All_That_Is_Man, and Kai6182.* LOL

*Stays out in the sun for 2 weeks* Ahhhh I"m ready for her now.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Lord Jesus, she looks good!

I wish more Korean women were like her.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Already posted on Facebook about two weeks ago.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Maker55 wrote:Lord Jesus, she looks good!

Do you live in Los Angeles? San Gabriel Valley has tons of them. When you go to clubs around here that play Black music the majority of women that are Asian you will see are Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Flip.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.
No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.
Sorry I don't have a fetish, I don't like Asian women very much.

They don't make me horny either... Latin women and White women do that...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

zboy1 wrote:Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Naa you are likely right. Most people are not well informed its not their fault really. But I ain't going down with the ship.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

djfourmoney wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Now, I'm ready for all the hate comments that's going to come my way, telling me I'm stupid, a liar, not Korean....But it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.
Naa you are likely right. Most people are not well informed its not their fault really. But I ain't going down with the ship.
Yeah zboy1, I don't dislike Koreans. The only time it may be justified to hate Koreans is when a fat foreigner goes to up a young kid whom is accompanied by her mother and says, "You're so pretty!" and the mother grabs the child and runs for her life because she a.ssumes you are going to eat the child as a meal. LOL!! This happened to one US Latina BBW that I know whom had gone to S. Korea on vacation.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:No, but the majority are. Trust me, I'm Korean American, I know more about Korean girls then you do. Most Korean American women are just as bad as White American women...you're just letting your Asian fetish blind you-- like most Americans horny for Asian girls. Just being honest.....no offense.
Esther Ku? :wink:
Just stirring the pot, a little, zboy1. :lol: :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Lord Jesus, she looks good!

Do you live in Los Angeles? San Gabriel Valley has tons of them. When you go to clubs around here that play Black music the majority of women that are Asian you will see are Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Flip.
I'll have to check that one out man!

I'm assuming they like black men?
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.