This Korean loves BLACK men

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maker55 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Maker55 wrote:Lord Jesus, she looks good!

I wish more Korean women were like her.
Do you live in Los Angeles? San Gabriel Valley has tons of them. When you go to clubs around here that play Black music the majority of women that are Asian you will see are Korean, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Flip.
I'll have to check that one out man!

I'm assuming they like black men?
Maker55 is mad thirsty. *Psych* J/K!! LOL!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
Really? SK folks seem pretty f***ed up for being Asian. I wonder how they got that way? :/
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I watched this clip a few days ago while on YouTube. She has herself a dark skinned brother.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

C.J. wrote:
zboy1 wrote:That's cool! But she seems to be more Korean American than native South Korean. There is a difference between the two....
Really? SK folks seem pretty f***ed up for being Asian. I wonder how they got that way? :/
From what I have heard, it's because of American Christianity "infiltrating" SK right after WWII, which is a few years before the Korean War.
American Christianity = White God, White Jesus, White Supremacy in a very very covert way.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

C.J. wrote:
I agree CJ. I don't like South Koreans either, but in comparison to Korean Americans, I'll take a nasty Korean over an American any day....
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

She was born in Korea

Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

eurobrat wrote:That girl freaks me out. She is not good on camera.
Yeah she freaks me out too.... but in a good way :D Cool as personality and pretty damn non conformist from what I've experienced with Asian women.

Last edited by Chad114 on March 14th, 2013, 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
C.J. wrote:
From what I have heard, it's because of American Christianity "infiltrating" SK right after WWII, which is a few years before the Korean War.
American Christianity = White God, White Jesus, White Supremacy in a very very covert way.
I would say there is some truth to what you say, E. But since I'm a Christian myself, and I don't act like that--you can't really put all the blame on religion. I would say part of it is due to all the U.S. bases in Korea. Nevertheless, Northeast Asians in general tend to be self-hating types, with the exception of a few ultra-nationalists types like Shintaro Ishihara (former mayor of Tokyo) and Asian American nationalists like Lone Yakuza in the United States.
Last edited by zboy1 on March 14th, 2013, 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Chad114 wrote:
She was born in Korea

Oh, okay. She speaks really good English for a SK native. Does she talk about any of the backlash she's receiving for dating a foreigner in any of her vids? I would be interested in watching if she did....

Oh nevermind! She did talk about that in the video you posted. She seems like a nice lady, btw.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Wow, after watching some of her vids on Youtube, she's nothing like your traditional Korean/Asian women I'm used to dealing with. She actually seems human and non-robotic (with a heart). Lucky guy whoever is dating her.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
C.J. wrote:
I would say there is some truth to what you say, E. But since I'm a Christian myself, and I don't act like that--you can't really put all the blame on religion. I would say part of it is due to all the U.S. bases in Korea. Nevertheless, Northeast Asians in general tend to be self-hating types, with the exception of a few ultra-nationalists types like Shintaro Ishihara (former mayor of Tokyo) and Asian American nationalists like Lone Yakuza in the United States.
Yeah but somehow you saw things by analyzing deeper. You aren't a typical Christian, Zboy1. I look at your rebuttal as somewhat as a paraphrase to the answer if you don't mind.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Post by Anonymous1 »

djfourmoney wrote:
And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.
the point is native south korean women for the most part dislike black men
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Anonymous1 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
And your point is? I'll have you know not everybody in American society is corrupted.
the point is native south korean women for the most part dislike black men
You are correct.

That's why I'm kind of surprised by the woman in the video.

Trust me, the woman in the video is VERY RARE among South Korean women.

I do know that Wesley Snipes is married to a South Korean woman.

South Koreans HATE interracial dating.

That's why as a black man myself, I tell black men to skip South Korea and head to Japan, Philippines or China instead.

Japanese women love black men WAY MORE than South Korean women.

South Koreans teach their children about "racial purity".

Some South Koreans even dislike white people.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Family could be a real horror story when they don't accept who you choose to make a life with. Then you end up making a choice based upon what you think is right for everyone. It's sad really.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -