Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I'm 6ft 2, muscular, and guys and girls have told me I'm good looking. My friends tell me I act too white and sometimes they forget I'm black sometimes. Girls don't even acknowledge me or they tease me. It's like I can't even get to the front door with them. Where I go to college, I hardly see interracial couples and the races stick together, or black guys date white girls that nobody wants. The only exceptions I've seen were in Charlotte, NC or NYC. I was previously involved with one girl who wasn't really pretty, but she was a classy white girl and she started playing games down the road and I had to dump her. I still have feelings for her, and I can't find a new girl because all the girls here act like I'm air.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Is this a troll? Care to finish your story? What is your goal? What are you looking for?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

kai1275 wrote:Is this a troll? Care to finish your story? What is your goal? What are you looking for?
I'd like to be able to find a girl, but I have to deal with jerking off every night.
Array9
Freshman Poster

Post by Array9 »

I'm not buying the story. American women get wet for tall guys. As I explained in a post last week, men who are in shape or good looking get hit on all the time. Something smells fishy here.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Can you write a story about your dating situation more in-depth, Mr.Darcy? Because I get the feeling you're nothing but a troll and should be banned...but I'm willing to give you a chance to prove yourself, before I do that.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Well I have access to parties and I try and talk to girls, but they don't give me any levels of interest or they tease me. The previous girl liked me because she thought I was cute and I gave her a chance because I didn't have another girl lined up. Eventually she started thinking she was better than me and I had to drop her because I don't play with that shit. I get hit on but that's as far as a girl will go with me. I've had girls say they have crushes on me, but when I try to do something with them they tease me and play games.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, it's not impossible for some Black men to have a tough time in the dating scene in the United States. It's a stereotype to think all 'Black Men' do well in that regard. I have a Black friend that is very studios and smart, and not into hip-hop culture at all, and has a tough time dating women because he's not the stereotypical Black man that some women are into.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Come' on, tell the real story, you Be da Black man that didn't get Daa " PECKER GENE ". :shock:
Time to Hide!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Oh she said I was bigger than her ex
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I can see where this guy is coming from..American women don`t have respect for men....they have even more of a lack of respect for black men...black American women being the worst in this regard...American women just don`t have no respect for black men period..especially if you are not the Thug...Hip-Hop head..all ways acting like a hard ass..but even these guys don`t really have respect from women...and the women they get are trash..most women choose the thug because she can have the upper hand over him because they usually are not going anywhere in life...and have to depend on the women.

If you are a Normal black guy and are the type that gets accused of "acting white" you can pretty much forget the U.S. most non-black women only give their best(if at all)to men of their own race..or white men.....while thinking they can go to black men in any f**k up condition...thinking that they will still accept them because ..as a white women,Hispanic women for example... they feel as though they are higher on the food chain by default just for not being a black women even though i have seen many of them with the same ghetto nasty attitudes...

it`s a catch 22 for black men trying to walk a straight path in life..it is enough to make you go nuts..unless you have an international mind set.In America right now everything with most women are either focused on thugs...or the super duper white guy named Bob who drives a Saab and lives in the Suburbs.There is no middle ground for normal black men...With Black women you are not ''black enough'' with white women...your are black...Asian women,Indian women....you are not a super duper white dude....Hispanic women....you are not Latino....best to meet these women in their original countries...not these U.S. born skanks..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

What is your age man? If you want help you need to give us more information than that. Probably every black man on this forum, except Izzy because he loves RnB music and seems to have a silvery tongue..lol, has been there and done that in regards to your story. What is your goal? What kind of women you like? Any countries or cultures you interested in?
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Well I manage to pull a few white girls, but the gap in between them is too long. Im not interested in most black girls and the ones Id take only go after white men. I mean my last girl wasnt trashy or slutty at all, but they play games with us like they do to white men.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

The men on this forum are funny. If this were a chick with a feminist intent on this forum, 90% of you guys would be licking this up, playing white-knight, and kissing ass.

A dude comes on with a typical story. Retards dont believe it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Adama wrote:The men on this forum are funny. If this were a chick with a feminist intent on this forum, 90% of you guys would be licking this up, playing white-knight, and kissing a**.

A dude comes on with a typical story. Retards dont believe it.
What does that have to do with the topic?
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr.Darcy wrote:Well I manage to pull a few white girls, but the gap in between them is too long. Im not interested in most black girls and the ones Id take only go after white men. I mean my last girl wasnt trashy or slutty at all, but they play games with us like they do to white men.
Forget about USA women. All they will do is injure your self-esteem if you keep going after them and they keep saying no. Things will never change. The same thing happens to me with women. Women telling everyone we know how much they like me and are attracted to me. I make my move. They say no. Then they tell the world how they rejected me. That has happened dozens of times. It just isnt worth it.

Just when you think you have found an American woman who is different, you'll find out she isnt. She was just playing the game better and willing to go further than most women are.

The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.