Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm muscular and women still ignore me.
I don't know what to tell you. Maybe women think your corny?

Whatever the case, there are plenty of women outside of America that are interested in you and it really doesn't matter where. I would worry less about American women and figure out how I can afford to travel outside of America.

You have several options that are affordable such as Dominican Republic. Black Men LOVE going to Sosua which is majority dark skinned women.

There are few agencies in DR that are fairly affordable. Why not start there?

If you want more information PM me.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:....Why do you think Salvador has become so popular not just with African-Americans but Black Brits too? Because that is the majority of where Afro Brazilians live...
@SkateboardSTephen,

Is this true? And if so, why isn't it corrupted by now? Godspeed it's not!
I hardly meet any Americans at all in Salvador...but i have seen or know of at least 3 black Americans that are here...i never met any black Brits here...
Its mostly White Europeans but that said, its picking up in popularity with African-Americans. A Black Brit was featured on International House Hunters about a year ago, so I know a few are there.

Why would it be corrupted Ez? I really and I do mean really don't understand this tact, why? Because so few African-Americans travel abroad..... Its unlikely they would have a negative impact. That said, Salvador is still off most people's radar, but then again so is the other 90% of the country most Americans have never heard of.

I will not discourage men from going anywhere because frankly the majority don't have the fortitude to actually do it. So if a few escape you can avoid them if you must; If you want to be around a bunch of Gringos, every major city in LA has its Embassy row and other enclaves that have a fair amount of Americans in it.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:....Why do you think Salvador has become so popular not just with African-Americans but Black Brits too? Because that is the majority of where Afro Brazilians live...
@SkateboardSTephen,

I hardly meet any Americans at all in Salvador...but i have seen or know of at least 3 black Americans that are here...i never met any black Brits here...
Its mostly White Europeans but that said, its picking up in popularity with African-Americans. A Black Brit was featured on International House Hunters about a year ago, so I know a few are there.

Why would it be corrupted Ez? I really and I do mean really don't understand this tact, why? Because so few African-Americans travel abroad..... Its unlikely they would have a negative impact. That said, Salvador is still off most people's radar, but then again so is the other 90% of the country most Americans have never heard of.

I will not discourage men from going anywhere because frankly the majority don't have the fortitude to actually do it. So if a few escape you can avoid them if you must; If you want to be around a bunch of Gringos, every major city in LA has its Embassy row and other enclaves that have a fair amount of Americans in it.
I agree...but as for me i prefer to hang out with and drink beers with other American men who are traveling..i don't trust Brazilians for shit...i trust my wife and her family but that is it...Most Brazilian men down here are all ways plotting..then you have these little favela rats that they call "pivetes" walking around tourist areas with their dusty shorts,flip flops held together with duck tape..looking for tourist to run up on with their little dusty 38 revolver that is probably older than Brazil is..robbing people...i call them dusty niggas and i avoid them like the plague..i all ready been scammed once and mugged once by them.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
@SkateboardSTephen,

I agree...but as for me i prefer to hang out with and drink beers with other American men who are traveling..i don't trust Brazilians for shit...i trust my wife and her family but that is it...Most Brazilian men down here are all ways plotting..then you have these little favela rats that they call "pivetes" walking around tourist areas with their dusty shorts,flip flops held together with duct tape..looking for tourist to run up on with their little dusty 38 revolver that is probably older than Brazil is..robbing people...i call them dusty niggas and i avoid them like the plague..i all ready been scammed once and mugged once by them.
Plotting? Really? Not to dismiss this but really I've often heard critical thought is largely missing from Latin American culture. I understand hanging around traveling and expat Americans as they are most often progressive/liberal/open minded types, so having dinner, a beer or whatever is fine no opinion there.

Yeah I feel what you're saying, this is why people touring these favelas have a screw loose. As Ice Cube said, "You better skip the sightseeing" or get caught up.

Favelas are cheap but they have their downsides.... Just like living in the hood in any major American city.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

SkateboardStephen, can you show us some pictures of Brazil? You are on the ground and I'd love to see some pics that weren't taken by mongers. Not necessarily of the women, just of the scenery, neighborhood, town, etc.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: @SkateboardSTephen,

I agree...but as for me i prefer to hang out with and drink beers with other American men who are traveling..i don't trust Brazilians for shit...i trust my wife and her family but that is it...Most Brazilian men down here are all ways plotting..then you have these little favela rats that they call "pivetes" walking around tourist areas with their dusty shorts,flip flops held together with duct tape..looking for tourist to run up on with their little dusty 38 revolver that is probably older than Brazil is..robbing people...i call them dusty niggas and i avoid them like the plague..i all ready been scammed once and mugged once by them.
Plotting? Really? Not to dismiss this but really I've often heard critical thought is largely missing from Latin American culture. I understand hanging around traveling and expat Americans as they are most often progressive/liberal/open minded types, so having dinner, a beer or whatever is fine no opinion there.

Yeah I feel what you're saying, this is why people touring these favelas have a screw loose. As Ice Cube said, "You better skip the sightseeing" or get caught up.

Favelas are cheap but they have their downsides.... Just like living in the hood in any major American city.
No wait the worst part is..is that i feel safer in the Favela than i do in tourist areas...it is the tourist areas where you really have to watch out ..Favelas also..but since my wifes family lives in the favela i feel much safer in favela calabar..i wont go to any other ones though..
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Adama wrote:SkateboardStephen, can you show us some pictures of Brazil? You are on the ground and I'd love to see some pics that weren't taken by mongers. Not necessarily of the women, just of the scenery, neighborhood, town, etc.
i will see what i can do...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Re: Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Post by Falcon »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm 6ft 2, muscular, and guys and girls have told me I'm good looking. My friends tell me I act too white and sometimes they forget I'm black sometimes. Girls don't even acknowledge me or they tease me. It's like I can't even get to the front door with them.
Welcome to the forum! I'm a Taiwanese American who doesn't fit in with the cliques that I'm "supposed" to be in either.

Everywhere that I'd go outside the US, people will literally not believe me, or act confused, when I tell them that it's difficult for me to date and get girls in the US. I'm also tall (6' 0") and athletic, and have been told that I'm good-looking too. I just got out of college, so I'd think we're about the same age as well.

Black Americans who don't fit "inside the box" go through pretty much the same experiences and frustrations as their Asian-American counterparts. I did not fit the stereotypes and expectations of a preppy AA college kid, and so could not fit into cliques enough to get long-term girlfriends, ever. Same with black Americans.

The tables will completely turn outside the US!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Re: Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Falcon wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm 6ft 2, muscular, and guys and girls have told me I'm good looking. My friends tell me I act too white and sometimes they forget I'm black sometimes. Girls don't even acknowledge me or they tease me. It's like I can't even get to the front door with them.
Welcome to the forum! I'm a Taiwanese American who doesn't fit in with the cliques that I'm "supposed" to be in either.

Everywhere that I'd go outside the US, people will literally not believe me, or act confused, when I tell them that it's difficult for me to date and get girls in the US. I'm also tall (6' 0") and athletic, and have been told that I'm good-looking too. I just got out of college, so I'd think we're about the same age as well.

Black Americans who don't fit "inside the box" go through pretty much the same experiences and frustrations as their Asian-American counterparts. I did not fit the stereotypes and expectations of a preppy AA college kid, and so could not fit into cliques enough to get long-term girlfriends, ever. Same with black Americans.

The tables will completely turn outside the US!
Ya it's pretty f***ing sad when me and my friends have to train to desexualize ourselves due to lack of women.
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

<iframe></iframe>

Here's a video from Mr. Vee's Channel on Youtube, He talks about exactly what Mr. Darcy, Skateboard, R&B Singer, Teal Latern, myself and every other black poster here
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Killhoffa wrote:<iframe></iframe>

Here's a video from Mr. Vee's Channel on Youtube, He talks about exactly what Mr. Darcy, Skateboard, R&B Singer, Teal Latern, myself and every other black poster here
can't see it
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Iframe doesn't work. Here Mr. Vees channel which video?: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrVeesworld/videos
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
YEP! That would be me too. A black man with big muscles, former cagefighter with 4 black belts, etc but I got the brain of a mad scientist and the wit or tongue like Paul Mooney. I don't know if I have said this here before but, the scariest thing in America is an Intelligent Black Man. Period.

Not only does this frighten away white girls (they just want your dick but control over you), it scares away black women (either insecurity, they think you are corny, you are not a cool/thug ass nigga with drama), and Latinas and Asian Americans are afraid they will fall in love with you knowing their parents will hate or they become jealous of your intellect.

Go East, and that "problem" goes away, with the quickness! You better listen to djfourmoney and work on a plot to get outta here and find you a quality broad abroad, and let these hoes over here in the US go....
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

kai1275 wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
YEP! That would be me too. A black man with big muscles, former cagefighter with 4 black belts, etc but I got the brain of a mad scientist and the wit or tongue like Paul Mooney. I don't know if I have said this here before but, the scariest thing in America is an Intelligent Black Man. Period.

Not only does this frighten away white girls (they just want your dick but control over you), it scares away black women (either insecurity, they think you are corny, you are not a cool/thug a** nigga with drama), and Latinas and Asian Americans are afraid they will fall in love with you knowing their parents will hate or they become jealous of your intellect.

Go East, and that "problem" goes away, with the quickness! You better listen to djfourmoney and work on a plot to get outta here and find you a quality broad abroad, and let these hoes over here in the US go....
+1

Even if you stay in the US of A, it is in your best interest Darcy to find a woman who is actually is normal and is attractive and this is only possibly in another country in which you can find a nice person who is not American/Canadian.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

Anti-American wrote:

Iframe doesn't work. Here Mr. Vees channel which video?: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrVeesworld/videos
I'm guessing this video.