The Dangers Of Dating A Chinese Girl

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Chinese/western relationships are reported to have a lower long term success rate.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Um your sentence is misleading.... The video is about an American guy that was dating a Chinese girl, whose father was some high ranking Chinese Communist Party Official involved with Aerospace.... he was lucky he got out of that bad situation without getting killed. Like the top rated comment on that video link says, "NEVER date the daughters or women ranked high in the CCP!!!" Even some Chinese men would not have dated that girl unless they were CCP party members. That is just asking for really bad trouble. In fact I bet that if he tried to marry her with a K1 visa, the US embassy probably would have looked at her father's position as a possible issue.

There is a huge difference between a regular CCP member that is forced to join to party just for work reasons, like being a police officer, or other low level bureaucrat office worker, and being a full blown CCP member with high rankings.

It's pretty rare to run into a woman like this, but I will put this information in my guide as well.