Falcon with the Mexican mamasitas

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Falcon with the Mexican mamasitas

Post by Falcon »

After visiting Winston in Las Vegas, I got sick of the USA. I was itching to get out. So I "hopped the fence" into Mexico, and went adventuring in the desert with a Mexican buddy. One night, I walked by myself into a nightclub in a northern Mexican town, and danced cumbias and rancheras with the ladies. Cover charge was 20 pesos ($1.50), and that's all I spent that night!

The music was live cowboy sierreño music. Couples danced one-on-one with each other. I asked the girls on the right to dance with me, but they declined simply by giving brief hand waves. No problema, onto the next ones, and I eventually ended up with 4 mamis. :P

Sierreño is super danceable country music from Sinaloa state, and sounds like this.

They also played Mexican cumbias, including this song.

I hit the dance floor on my own, with my cowboy hat. Then FOUR mamasitas walked up to me, surrounded me, and and started dancing with me! I got to dance one-on-one with each one. Two of them were Afro-Mexicans from Guerrero state (very unique), and the other two were mestizas from Sinaloa. I only have pictures of 3 of them though.

After they got back to their table, I looked back at them, and they'd all smile at me. Then I came over to their table, and they invited me to some beer. They paid for all of that, even though I actually pulled out some Mexican pesos and insisted on paying!

One of the ladies trying on my cowboy hat.

They're all trying to seduce a chinito. :P

The morenitas. The one with the straight, long hair in light blue danced cumbia with me really aggressively. She spun me around and around, riding my thigh and doing some wicked dance moves with me.

So yes, they approached me on the dance floor and loved my company. :D

Another day, I was at a plaza in a small Mexican town. Two cute girls were sitting opposite me, so I went up to them and asked about local sights in town. They were incredibly friendly and talkative. Naturally flowing conversation and smiles.

Typical mamasita physique found throughout Mexico:

I also got blushes and giggles from a girl working at a taco shop.

Oh well, I'll have to get back to Thailand soon. :wink:
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

damn man falcon, when are you going to stay longer in one place? - nice report as always.

did you check thalia´s song "habitame siempre" which is still number one in mexico? her album "mania" is one of her best. you should do some karaoke to these songs with some mexican chicks.

http://www.amprofon.com.mx/top-20.php
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Billy wrote:damn man falcon, when are you going to stay longer in one place? - nice report as always.

did you check thalia´s song "habitame siempre" which is still number one in mexico? her album "mania" is one of her best. you should do some karaoke to these songs with some mexican chicks.

http://www.amprofon.com.mx/top-20.php
I'm based in Thailand now. Mexico and USA are brief visits.

I did sing some ranchera songs with these girls. We sang "Pena Tras Pena" and "No Me Se Rajar" from Banda El Recodo. Plus, I used to sing corridos with my Michoacan gf over the phone. One of the first songs we sang together was "Contrabando y Traicion."

I've also sung karaoke songs with my Thai lady. She has a confident, husky voice, and likes morlam music from artists such as Jintara Poonlarp. Xiongmao has seen her singing karaoke before. :wink:

She enjoys songs like this (the song title is สาวนาหารัก, or "Country Girl Looks for Love"):

It's always worth finding a girl who loves to sing the local songs!

Any travel plans for you Billy? :D
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

you are making some kind of ethnology. you dig into the local culture. i am more the pop guy. anyway karaoke is fun and and a good way to connect with the people.

don´t know with my travel plans. probably i am watiing for a sign. you know it´s not easy to get out from the comfort zone. i am now one year out of germany and it´s good enough.

as i am not working i have to be quite reasonable with my money. i don´t have to pay rent in ankara so it´s good here.

but when the adventure bug bites me i will be on my way.

so what are your plans for the future?
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

That one girl went from a beh to pretty babe just with the lighting.

Those girls on the street are more you Falcon.

"donde esta el restaurante chino?"
"te gustas la comida china?"

i bet you they would laugh.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Oh claro ke si. The mamasita-mujerona-mamasota can "get it" (i.e. get fu.cked by me) that's shown in that "typical mamasita physique" pic here!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Even though Falcon's taste in women is pretty far from my own I find these trip reports oddly refreshing and more interesting than the ones littered with hotties in clubs or random 9's walking down the street. I've said this before but you can really get a pulse on how people are in a country by interacting with a broad range of people like this. In the U.S. if you visit the poorer areas a lot of times you'll be met with hostility, suspicion, or snide remarks even if you're minding your own business. This is especially true if you're a total fish out of the water.

However, here you have Falcon who is very much a fish out of the water being treated with relative respect and curiosity by the locals even when he drops in at a local bar.

I've never seen a pic of Falcon or met him but I do think he could do a lot better looks wise than the women he usually selects.

Falcon:
I saw the pic of your Mexican g/f that you had awhile back and I thought she looked fairly cute. I think you could get the total package in Mexico (looks and personality) if you wanted to.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

mguy wrote:That one girl went from a beh to pretty babe just with the lighting.
Which one girl? To me, they all look like pretty babes in the dark. :P

Anyways, "te gustas la comida china?" should be "te gusta la comida china?" since "gustar" is agreeing with "comida," not "te." Many Mexicans now also simply say "restaurant" instead of "restaurante."

Repatriate wrote:I saw the pic of your Mexican g/f that you had awhile back and I thought she looked fairly cute. I think you could get the total package in Mexico (looks and personality) if you wanted to.
Women in China would be very impressed when I'd show them those pics, especially since they'd never seen a Chinese guy dating non-Asian women. Somehow they tend to keep thinking it's my girlfriend, even when I'd tell them beforehand that I'm not together with her anymore (faded away due to the long distance, since I had to be in college).

So what's your taste Repatriate? :D Honestly, I don't exactly have much of a taste. I'm just not picky.
Last edited by Falcon on July 17th, 2013, 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:
So what's your taste Repatriate? :D Honestly, I don't exactly have much of a taste. I'm just not picky.
Middle class girl next door types generally. Typical university students, office workers, etc.. Looks wise that varies.

I'm just not into the laborers or uneducated women. It's not so much the look as i'm sure you can find nice looking women from these backgrounds but it's the culture. Niceness only goes so far if we have nothing to connect on or they are so outside the middle class world that it's alien to them. I need someone to be a bit more worldly.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Interesting. "Middle class girl next door types" are certainly Monkro's, Xiongmao's, and I guess also Rock's to some extent. I get the feeling that most ethnic Chinese in Thailand have this preference. From the stares I get from public transportation and shopping malls, I can tell that my being with a very dark Isaan girl strikes the middle-class locals as completely odd and out of the norm. I've discussed this in detail at: viewtopic.php?t=19170

I remember showing Winston my Isaan girl's dark legs (which are African/South Indian chocolate dark; she's ethnic Khmer), and he said, "Oh come on!" He's into white, thin model-like legs, and I wonder if Rock has been an influencing factor.

I've hung out around universities in Bangkok such as Chulalongkorn and Thammasat quite a bit, and the women there aren't really my type. They seemed like urban Taiwanese and Singaporean women to me. I have never felt comfortable dating the well-to-do, maybe because they often have higher expectations and have much more subtle and indirect ways of courtship.

Overall, it is much easier for me to get dates and get intimate with girls in Mexico, than in either China or Thailand. Rock claims that women in Colombia are no easier to ultimately get intimate with than with women in Taiwan, which I definitely think is due to his softer, more introverted Taiwanese-like personality. It's different for everyone.

What other countries have you had experience in other than Thailand?
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:Interesting. "Middle class girl next door types" are certainly Monkro's, Xiongmao's, and I guess also Rock's to some extent. I get the feeling that most ethnic Chinese in Thailand have this preference. From the stares I get from public transportation and shopping malls, I can tell that my being with a very dark Isaan girl strikes the middle-class locals as completely odd and out of the norm. I've discussed this in detail at: viewtopic.php?t=19170
Yes it's very odd to the locals, it would be the equivalent of a white suburban college kid dating an older chubby black lady living in south central. The contrast is immense. But hey..whatever floats your boat. :lol:
He's into white, thin model-like legs, and I wonder if Rock has been an influencing factor.
Winston has very typical Taiwanese guy (NE Asian guy) tastes. He tends to gravitate towards skinny tall and frail looking women with that waifish beauty. Most of them will be very pale in complexion.

Rock seems to like the typical latina shaped body with some girls leaning way more towards the overweight end of of the spectrum IMO.

As I said my look varies. I guess I like women to just be proportionate. I'm a sucker for nice legs though. Not many asian women have nice toned legs. It ranges from short and slim to long and frail sticks with little shape. This is because a lot of asian women don't work out.
I've hung out around universities in Bangkok such as Chulalongkorn and Thammasat quite a bit, and the women there aren't really my type. They seemed like urban Taiwanese and Singaporean women to me. I have never felt comfortable dating the well-to-do, maybe because they often have higher expectations and have much more subtle and indirect ways of courtship.
They are still a lot easier to talk with than TW or Singaporean women. I haven't met that many Singaporean women but they have a reputation for being rather standoffish and high maintenance in longer relationships. My ex-gf the #3 type went to Thammassat btw :lol:. I have met a lot of girls from TS and I found them to be very fun to be around.

Middle class is IMO not well to do but I do agree that in Thailand it is considered well to do because it's still such a small class of people when the majority is rather poor in comparison. The income/wealth bell curve in Thailand skews way towards the left on the poverty scale with only maybe 15% of the country qualifying as middle class and the 1% ultra wealthy.
What other countries have you had experience in other than Thailand?
Most of SE Asia with the exception of the Philippines. I found Vietnamese women to be really pleasant to talk with as well. Actually, Falcon you should go to Ho Chi Minh City sometime. I think those women would vibe well with you since they are pretty sweet and traditional. Thai girls IMO have a bit of an edge to them because so many tourists visit the country for the express purpose of having sex or having relations with the women.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Repatriate wrote:Yes it's very odd to the locals, it would be the equivalent of a white suburban college kid dating an older chubby black lady living in south central. The contrast is immense. But hey..whatever floats your boat. :lol:
Great analogy, especially since I was actually a suburban college kid just a few months ago, and Winston's friend Natalya said she looks "kind of African." :lol: Rock even commented on how she would look like one of those SE Asian maids (obasan) in Taiwan. As for me, Thais and other Asians can easily tell I'm from this kind of background, but not Mexicans.

My family background is similar to Winston's, Momopi's, and probably also yours, i.e. typical white-collar Taiwanese-American. They're engineers, professors, etc., some of whom have attended the very top schools in Taiwan such as National Taiwan University, Taipei First Girls' High School, and Taipei Municipal Jianguo High School. No one in my extended family, whether in Taiwan or the US, would even consider anyone with anything less than a bachelor's degree or is not in college. This makes me the family rebel.

Repatriate wrote:Most of SE Asia with the exception of the Philippines. I found Vietnamese women to be really pleasant to talk with as well. Actually, Falcon you should go to Ho Chi Minh City sometime. I think those women would vibe well with you since they are pretty sweet and traditional. Thai girls IMO have a bit of an edge to them because so many tourists visit the country for the express purpose of having sex or having relations with the women.
Yes, I'm quite sure they'd be quite like the women I described in my Yunnan ladies thread: viewtopic.php?t=15815 I've also picked up some basic Vietnamese while in California, which is pretty much Vietnamese as spoken in Saigon.

I believe Laos and Cambodia would be like Isaan, while Burma and Vietnam would be like Yunnan in many ways.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:
I believe Laos and Cambodia would be like Isaan, while Burma and Vietnam would be like Yunnan in many ways.
The original Thais and probably a large % of Vietnamese originate from southern China. This bunch mingled with existing Khmer and various native people who already resided in the region for tens of thousands of years. So it's not surprising that you saw a lot of Yunnan people with dark skin and very SEA features because they basically make up the largest ancestral stock of people in countries like Thailand. In fact there's a "Tai" tribe in China that speaks basically the same language branch as Thai and Laotian people.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I dated a Vietnamese girl here in Thailand. She was petite, a good English speaker and with awesome legs. I'll see if I can see her again. Well if not there are millions just like her over the border. Vietnam is definitely on my must visit list, but I'm dangerously short of space in my passport now :(

Falcon's Issan girl and the Issan girl I met here were completely different looking. Mine was definitely a bit Indian looking, in a good way.

In my first 30 days here I found it very hard to get dates - way harder than in China. I put that down to the fact that I've been avoiding bar girls (who are VERY easy to find), and trying to look for good girls. But good girls are really suspicious of Western guys. No good girl would come anywhere near me when I lived in Nana, so I had to move somewhere more respectable.

I'm chatting to a few more potential dates, but another problem here is that scammers are quite common, and it's not a problem I ever encountered in China.

Mobile apps are proving useful - especially whatsapp. Then a girl can ask me the usual 1000 questions before she'll meet me (what's your job, how long you stay here, are you married, why aren't you married, etc. etc. etc.)

P.S. Chulalongkorn girls are really hot! Saw a foreigner dating a particularly stunning one and I got so darned envious!!!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

xiongmao wrote:Falcon's Issan girl and the Issan girl I met here were completely different looking. Mine was definitely a bit Indian looking, in a good way.
To give you guys an idea, my Isaan girl would look like this if she were somewhat younger and slimmer (the girl below is actually from Cartagena, Colombia).

xiongmao wrote:I'm dangerously short of space in my passport now
That's because Chinese visas are stickers that take up one entire page, not including the entry/exit stamps! :P