To the "Black Power" idiots on this forum....

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

To the "Black Power" idiots on this forum....

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I didn't want to make this thread, but the time has come to put a few very unintelligent, bigoted black posters in their place.

Keep your "blacker than thou" attitudes to yourselves. No one but you cares that you are black and no one for damn sure wants to hear your weak-minded claims of black pride when it is obvious that you are overcompensating out of insecurity.

I, for one, am very distrustful of people that try to gain leverage out of racial or ethnic pride. History is full of examples of people who appeal to this logic only to get "their people" to lower their guards. Once the guards are lowered, these "ethnic pride" advocates take advantage of them for personal gain.

Bernard Madoff was known to prey upon his fellow Jewish Americans after floating the perception he peddled Jewish financial interests.

Black Pride hustlers invented something call the Black Reparations Tax Credit which lured unsuspecting black taxpayers into criminal fraud and high tax penalties. This racial pride hustlers invoked their "blacker than thou" credentials and have bilked thousands of blacks out of thousands of dollars using the affinity fraud model.

Some other examples include:

On November 16, 2007, Michael Owen Traynor a Bradenton, Florida, investment broker, who had found many of his clients though his church and private school social circles, was arrested on a first degree felony grand theft charge that he had stolen $6.5 million from his investors. It is believed Traynor stole funds from at least 34 clients in Sarasota, Manatee and Hillsborough counties between 2001 and February 2007. Traynor was subsequently sentenced to 12 years in Florida state penitentiary.

"Armenian-American community loses $19 Million": The SEC's complaint alleges that this affinity fraud targeted Armenian-Americans with little investment experience, for some of whom English was a second language.

"Criminal charges against South Florida man for $51.9 million fraud": African American victims of this investment scheme were guaranteed that their investments would generate a 30% risk-free and tax-free annual return.

"'Church Funding Project' costs faithful investors over $3 Million": This nationwide scheme primarily targeted African-American churches and raised at least $3 million from over 1000 investing churches located throughout the U.S. Believing they would receive large sums of money from the investments, many of the church victims committed to building projects, acquired new debt, spent building funds, and contracted with builders.

"Baptist investors lose over $3.5 Million": The victims of this fraud were mainly African-American Baptists, many of whom were elderly and disabled, as well as a number of Baptist churches and religious organizations located in a number of states. The promoter (Randolph, who was a minister himself and who is currently in jail) promised returns ranging between 7 and 30%, but in reality was operating a Ponzi scheme. In addition to a jail sentence, Randolph was ordered to pay $1 million in the SEC's civil action.

"More than 1,000 Latin American investors lose over $325 Million": The victims sought low-risk investments. Instead, the promoter (who has been sentenced to 12 years in prison) misappropriated their funds and lied about how much money was in their accounts.

"125 members of various Christian churches lose $7.4 million": The fraudsters allegedly sold members non-existent "prime bank" trading programs by using a sales pitch heavily laden with Biblical references and by enlisting members of the church communities to unwittingly spread the word about the bogus investment.

"$2.5 million stolen from 100 Texas senior citizens": The fraudsters obtained information about the assets and financial condition of the elderly victims who were encouraged to liquidate their safe retirement savings and to invest in securities with higher returns. In reality, the fraudsters never invested the money and stole the funds.

On December 11, 2008, Bernard Madoff, an American businessman, was arrested on charges of securities fraud, having been turned in by his own sons after allegedly telling them his business was a "giant ponzi scheme". According to the New York Post, Madoff "worked the so-called 'Jewish circuit' of well-heeled Jews he met at country clubs on Long Island and in Palm Beach.". Additionally, one of Madoff's middlemen was J. Ezra Merkin of Ascot Partners. According to Samuel G. Freedman of the New York Times, Merkin was prominent in the Modern Orthodox community. This allowed him to defraud institutions such as Yeshiva University, Kehilath Jeshurun Synagogue, the Maimonides School, Ramaz and the SAR Academy.

On July 27, 2009, Earl Jones was arrested for fraud in Montreal. His clients were English-speaking elderly in Quebec. On August 14, 2009, CTV and CBC Radio One News reported that investors with Hershey Rosen are also suspected of being defrauded.[1] Like the Jones investors, they too are Anglophones in Quebec.

On December 15, 2011, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed federal Case Number: 2:2011cv01165 reported, by Federal Agents to be the single largest fraud ever in the state of Utah,[2][3] Case Number: 2:2011cv01165 against a father and son; Allen and Wendell Jacobson, of Fountain Green, Utah as well as the company that the two were said to be running, Management Solutions Inc, claiming that it was a $220 million Ponzi operation that was targeting the members of the LDS Church. [4][5]

A 2012 article in The Economist reports that Utah is believed to have the highest per-capita rate of affinity fraud in the U.S. due to about two-thirds of the state's residents being members of the LDS Church. Authorities estimate affinity fraud cost Utahans an estimated $1.4 billion in 2010 alone, an average of about $500 per resident.[6]

So to all you posters like (fill in the blanks__________, __________, and __________),
I have a great big f**k YOU to you and your black-ass chip on your shoulder. No one has to like you because you are black, and I would never trust your dumb asses with your childish appeals to "blackness"

I will leave you with this. ANYONE (Black, White, Asian or Otherwise) who is so lacking in personal accomplishments that they have to draw pride from their skin color or their ethnic background is a gigantic LOSER. Reflect on that for a moment to determine if that applies to you. Each time you call someone an Uncle Tom, you mark yourself as a LOSER. Each time you call someone a race traitor, you mark yourself as a LOSER, and each time you get on this forum and spout your ridiculous blather about black this and black that, you mark yourself as a LOSER.

You guys need to get a life. There is no wonder why you are failures when you spend so much energy on trying to convince others of how great is your skin color. No one gives a Sh.t so move on and learn a new language or make some productive use of yourself cause right now, "you aint."
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: To the "Black Power" idiots on this forum....

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I didn't want to make this thread, but the time has come to put a few very unintelligent, bigoted black posters in their place.

Keep your "blacker than thou" attitudes to yourselves. No one but you cares that you are black and no one for damn sure wants to hear your weak-minded claims of black pride when it is obvious that you are overcompensating out of insecurity.

I, for one, am very distrustful of people that try to gain leverage out of racial or ethnic pride. History is full of examples of people who appeal to this logic only to get "their people" to lower their guards. Once the guards are lowered, these "ethnic pride" advocates take advantage of them for personal gain.

Bernard Madoff was known to prey upon his fellow Jewish Americans after floating the perception he peddled Jewish financial interests.

Black Pride hustlers invented something call the Black Reparations Tax Credit which lured unsuspecting black taxpayers into criminal fraud and high tax penalties. This racial pride hustlers invoked their "blacker than thou" credentials and have bilked thousands of blacks out of thousands of dollars using the affinity fraud model.

Some other examples include:

On November 16, 2007, Michael Owen Traynor a Bradenton, Florida, investment broker, who had found many of his clients though his church and private school social circles, was arrested on a first degree felony grand theft charge that he had stolen $6.5 million from his investors. It is believed Traynor stole funds from at least 34 clients in Sarasota, Manatee and Hillsborough counties between 2001 and February 2007. Traynor was subsequently sentenced to 12 years in Florida state penitentiary.

"Armenian-American community loses $19 Million": The SEC's complaint alleges that this affinity fraud targeted Armenian-Americans with little investment experience, for some of whom English was a second language.

"Criminal charges against South Florida man for $51.9 million fraud": African American victims of this investment scheme were guaranteed that their investments would generate a 30% risk-free and tax-free annual return.

"'Church Funding Project' costs faithful investors over $3 Million": This nationwide scheme primarily targeted African-American churches and raised at least $3 million from over 1000 investing churches located throughout the U.S. Believing they would receive large sums of money from the investments, many of the church victims committed to building projects, acquired new debt, spent building funds, and contracted with builders.

"Baptist investors lose over $3.5 Million": The victims of this fraud were mainly African-American Baptists, many of whom were elderly and disabled, as well as a number of Baptist churches and religious organizations located in a number of states. The promoter (Randolph, who was a minister himself and who is currently in jail) promised returns ranging between 7 and 30%, but in reality was operating a Ponzi scheme. In addition to a jail sentence, Randolph was ordered to pay $1 million in the SEC's civil action.

"More than 1,000 Latin American investors lose over $325 Million": The victims sought low-risk investments. Instead, the promoter (who has been sentenced to 12 years in prison) misappropriated their funds and lied about how much money was in their accounts.

"125 members of various Christian churches lose $7.4 million": The fraudsters allegedly sold members non-existent "prime bank" trading programs by using a sales pitch heavily laden with Biblical references and by enlisting members of the church communities to unwittingly spread the word about the bogus investment.

"$2.5 million stolen from 100 Texas senior citizens": The fraudsters obtained information about the assets and financial condition of the elderly victims who were encouraged to liquidate their safe retirement savings and to invest in securities with higher returns. In reality, the fraudsters never invested the money and stole the funds.

On December 11, 2008, Bernard Madoff, an American businessman, was arrested on charges of securities fraud, having been turned in by his own sons after allegedly telling them his business was a "giant ponzi scheme". According to the New York Post, Madoff "worked the so-called 'Jewish circuit' of well-heeled Jews he met at country clubs on Long Island and in Palm Beach.". Additionally, one of Madoff's middlemen was J. Ezra Merkin of Ascot Partners. According to Samuel G. Freedman of the New York Times, Merkin was prominent in the Modern Orthodox community. This allowed him to defraud institutions such as Yeshiva University, Kehilath Jeshurun Synagogue, the Maimonides School, Ramaz and the SAR Academy.

On July 27, 2009, Earl Jones was arrested for fraud in Montreal. His clients were English-speaking elderly in Quebec. On August 14, 2009, CTV and CBC Radio One News reported that investors with Hershey Rosen are also suspected of being defrauded.[1] Like the Jones investors, they too are Anglophones in Quebec.

On December 15, 2011, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filed federal Case Number: 2:2011cv01165 reported, by Federal Agents to be the single largest fraud ever in the state of Utah,[2][3] Case Number: 2:2011cv01165 against a father and son; Allen and Wendell Jacobson, of Fountain Green, Utah as well as the company that the two were said to be running, Management Solutions Inc, claiming that it was a $220 million Ponzi operation that was targeting the members of the LDS Church. [4][5]

A 2012 article in The Economist reports that Utah is believed to have the highest per-capita rate of affinity fraud in the U.S. due to about two-thirds of the state's residents being members of the LDS Church. Authorities estimate affinity fraud cost Utahans an estimated $1.4 billion in 2010 alone, an average of about $500 per resident.[6]

So to all you posters like (fill in the blanks__________, __________, and __________),
I have a great big f**k YOU to you and your black-a** chip on your shoulder. No one has to like you because you are black, and I would never trust your dumb asses with your childish appeals to "blackness"

I will leave you with this. ANYONE (Black, White, Asian or Otherwise) who is so lacking in personal accomplishments that they have to draw pride from their skin color or their ethnic background is a gigantic LOSER. Reflect on that for a moment to determine if that applies to you. Each time you call someone an Uncle Tom, you mark yourself as a LOSER. Each time you call someone a race traitor, you mark yourself as a LOSER, and each time you get on this forum and spout your ridiculous blather about black this and black that, you mark yourself as a LOSER.

You guys need to get a life. There is no wonder why you are failures when you spend so much energy on trying to convince others of how great is your skin color. No one gives a Sh.t so move on and learn a new language or make some productive use of yourself cause right now, "you aint."
I agree with you there. I will piggyback on this statement and say that the only reason why people like that would live through the past accomplishments of great Blacks is because they have none of their own to speak of, and the crescendo of their existence is to claim the achievements of past great Black leaders.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The Balckman be Daa Bomb JACK!
Time to Hide!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

It is so obvious to a lot of people on this forum (including me) that Kai and Silver Energy are raging Black supremacists because any little comment made about Black people is met by anger and threats by them. Kai claims not to be a "liberal" but he sure acts like one.

Again, why so sensitive? The forum members slam all kinds of races here, but should we now impose a 'do not talk about Black people anymore," because some people get offended. Nobody has ever gotten upset before until they showed-up, excluding the Odbo-type commentators that used racial slurs in their posts--which is not acceptable, obviously.

Throwing out the racism card gets tired after a while, when it is used just to silence debate and discussion. I understand when people get upset at Odbo for using racial slurs and racist images, but when people are legitimately talking about their own communities i.e. the Asian American community, African American community, White American community, etc., than what is the problem?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:It is so obvious to a lot of people on this forum (including me) that Kai and Silver Energy are raging Black supremacists because any little comment made about Black people is met by anger and threats by them. Kai claims not to be a "liberal" but he sure acts like one.

Again, why so sensitive? The forum members slam all kinds of races here, but should we now impose a 'do not talk about Black people anymore," because some people get offended. Nobody has ever gotten upset before until they showed-up, excluding the Odbo-type commentators that used racial slurs in their posts--which is not acceptable, obviously.

Throwing out the racism card gets tired after a while, when it is used just to silence debate and discussion. I understand when people get upset at Odbo for using racial slurs and racist images, but when people are legitimately talking about their own communities i.e. the Asian American community, African American community, White American community, etc., than what is the problem?
At least they have pride, BLACK POWER!
Time to Hide!
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Honestly,

I thought that this whining does not make sense. Sure there are some true facts about Black Americans. I am sorry but it is true. However, it does not make sense to generalize a whole group. I mean we do have members who married non-American/western women and have traveled and lived in different countries.

We need to try to promote more about expating, visas, job opportunities and ways you can meet women when not online. This is what HA should be about. I can honestly see why good members who actually have lived in other countries and have done well from themselves, have left the forum and have not contributed. This forum (different than what Winston thinks) is popular because of topics not related to HA but rather the issues that plague western society.

I can care less about Black Power. A (black) member of HA should care about if he wants to leave the US or try to see if he can have a sort of a hybrid expat life by working in another country and having fun with women in another country. It can be done. This race/ethnic arguing is going nowhere and I think that good black members in the past left because of this crap. There should be general solutions for members on the forum and although there have been some good discussions, the main focus should be questions and reports on what a person is doing in country x.

Xingmao mentioned this too how topics relating to expating are getting little respone while an issue with culture/ethnic/racial getting many responses. We should focus on try to see if we can go abroad or if you are okay living in declining society as the US to find a good companion who will be a support for you while try to live in this dysfunctional society.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:It is so obvious to a lot of people on this forum (including me) that Kai and Silver Energy are raging Black supremacists because any little comment made about Black people is met by anger and threats by them. Kai claims not to be a "liberal" but he sure acts like one.

You could not recognize a liberal if he put his finger in your ass. Do you even know what an actual liberal is? Are you even aware of all the different kinds of liberalism? You are attempting to categorize me as aligned with Cultural Radicalism/Liberalism.

That is truly rich, considering I am married, against homosexuality, very Christian, not a Democrat Party member, not a BHO supporter, and I'm anti-feminism. Also how can I be a pro-black American when I married an Asian woman anyway?

If you want to know what I am ideologically speaking, I am one of these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleoconservatism

I also subscribe to this school of thought as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neorealism ... relations)

Any typical Anti-Feminism and anti-homosexuality minded person literally cannot be a radical "liberal". Especially a social/radical liberal.

I know you guys cannot read or study on a high level yet. I will be patient with you all instead of crushing you like OOTB would have done, I will instead see what I can do by giving you bread crumbs....slowly... No one responds very well to talk like that in nature, even though I am more than capable of trashing anyone like that. If your wisdom improves even in a modest 5% increase, I consider that a victory. If Winston can improve his intellectual thinking nowadays, I'm more than certain any of you can. :wink:

I just wish I could shrug off the cynicism and snark sometimes...I am pretty sure it makes many of you fixated on that instead of the good information in front of you. Oh well...enjoy.
Last edited by kai1275 on August 21st, 2013, 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

aozora13 wrote:Honestly,

I thought that this whining does not make sense. Sure there are some true facts about Black Americans. I am sorry but it is true. However, it does not make sense to generalize a whole group. I mean we do have members who married non-American/western women and have traveled and lived in different countries.

We need to try to promote more about expating, visas, job opportunities and ways you can meet women when not online. This is what HA should be about. I can honestly see why good members who actually have lived in other countries and have done well from themselves, have left the forum and have not contributed. This forum (different than what Winston thinks) is popular because of topics not related to HA but rather the issues that plague western society.

I can care less about Black Power. A (black) member of HA should care about if he wants to leave the US or try to see if he can have a sort of a hybrid expat life by working in another country and having fun with women in another country. It can be done. This race/ethnic arguing is going nowhere and I think that good black members in the past left because of this crap. There should be general solutions for members on the forum and although there have been some good discussions, the main focus should be questions and reports on what a person is doing in country x.

Xingmao mentioned this too how topics relating to expating are getting little respone while an issue with culture/ethnic/racial getting many responses. We should focus on try to see if we can go abroad or if you are okay living in declining society as the US to find a good companion who will be a support for you while try to live in this dysfunctional society.
I agree 100%. I want to help build up men by providing whatever information I have and can find. All this so called "awareness" junk centered around clowns and monkeys gets no one here on HA, anywhere they need to be.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:

I agree 100%. I want to help build up men by providing whatever information I have and can find. All this so called "awareness" junk centered around clowns and monkeys gets no one here on HA, anywhere they need to be.
Well, it's you and SilverEnergy that is going around calling everyone "racist," at every post--and slamming other Black members for their opinions on Black America. I'll be in China this September, so you can't say every person on this forum isn't trying to concentrate on their move abroad. Calm down will you? Why so much anger? Your hostility takes away from your very good contributions to this forum.

And if you don't like certain members of the forum, then you could always use the ignore feature to avoid reading posts from people you dislike. It's better than engaging in flame wars with them...
ContraMundumRants
Freshman Poster

Post by ContraMundumRants »

The negative reactions against the criticisms of African Americans are similar to the emotional
reactions Feminists have when we criticize American/Western women, and they end up
calling us misogynists.

It's similar to when you criticize the state of Israel for its wrongdoings, and they call you
anti-Semitic, or when you criticize Islam, and they call you an Islamophobe.

This is the typical tactic used by those who want to enforce political correctness, so as to not
allow us to explore the issues in-depth.

For my part, having lived in the US for 8 years, I want to know what African Americans think
about their own community, whether it be good or bad.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Well, it's you and SilverEnergy that is going around calling everyone "racist," at every post--and slamming other Black members for their opinions on Black America. I'll be in China this September, so you can't say every person on this forum isn't trying to concentrate on their move abroad. Calm down will you? Why so much anger? Your hostility takes away from your very good contributions to this forum.

And if you don't like certain members of the forum, then you could always use the ignore feature to avoid reading posts from people you dislike. It's better than engaging in flame wars with them...
I will try and back off you guys more. I promise. No big deal. It's obvious that race-baiting and race-hate style topics are here to stay and travel related stuff is going to stay at a maximum 2nd place for the foreseeable future. It is what it is. We all cannot take off and sprint down the road of success right now, so I need to exercise more patience myself with everyone here for sure. If you guys like beating those horses to death to pass time for fun, perhaps I should back away and let you guys have at it. People have different learning styles and perhaps some of us here have the wrong approach, but it never hurts to get some information contrary to what some of you guys think is universal thought, to compare and contrast that too. That said you really need to stop over-exaggerating on some of what the guys around here say. You are hated alot by quite a few here just for that reason. If you stop that, the others may stop doing it.

I personally hate ignoring people who are not completely brick wall retarded. I think I actually only have one person in my ignore list I think, ABCdavid(?) I think. I don't think I could block someone just because of a race-related disagreement. The only reason why I blocked him is because eventually one day I received a migraine after reading one of his ridiculously idiotic posts, and just got fed up with it. I don't know where he is, but I am glad he isn't around anymore. Anyway, I digress...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

I will try and back off you guys more. I promise. No big deal. It's obvious that race-baiting and race-hate style topics are here to stay and travel related stuff is going to stay at a maximum 2nd place for the foreseeable future. It is what it is. We all cannot take off and sprint down the road of success right now, so I need to exercise more patience myself with everyone here for sure. If you guys like beating those horses to death to pass time for fun, perhaps I should back away and let you guys have at it. People have different learning styles and perhaps some of us here have the wrong approach, but it never hurts to get some information contrary to what some of you guys think is universal thought, to compare and contrast that too. That said you really need to stop over-exaggerating on some of what the guys around here say. You are hated alot by quite a few here just for that reason. If you stop that, the others may stop doing it.

I personally hate ignoring people who are not completely brick wall retarded. I think I actually only have one person in my ignore list I think, ABCdavid(?) I think. I don't think I could block someone just because of a race-related disagreement. The only reason why I blocked him is because eventually one day I received a migraine after reading one of his ridiculously idiotic posts, and just got fed up with it. I don't know where he is, but I am glad he isn't around anymore. Anyway, I digress...
Good! That's the attitude to have. If you don't like something that is being said on this forum, than ignore it! No need to engage in useless flame wars that take the attention away form the main goal of this website. You post a lot of useful information on this forum, so concentrate on that instead of getting angry at some of the Black posters on here.

Only a few posters on here have actually made the move overseas, so let's encourage more people to do the same. Some posters like to vent out their frustrations--especially the one's that are stuck in their country. I say...let them vent. They're only doing so out of frustration, but eventually, like me, they will make the move overseas one day...

And if some of the Blacks on the forum are 'self-hating' than let them be. You won't convince them otherwise. That's their viewpoint--no matter how stupid they sound. I didn't censor posts from Asian American posters bashing their own race on here, even though some of it was pretty pathetic. But hey, that's their opinion and free speech should be tolerated...
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

I am in Jamaica now talking with Rastafarians and mingling with the common folks. Most are as black or way blacker than any black American. What's the difference?

They don't describe, consider, view or present themselves as 'blacks'.

They describe, consider, view and present themselves as Jamaicans!

They move soft, talk soft and hug you and draw you into their Jamaican circle. They love to see you and have you in their country.

I swim in the sea surrounded by swimming crowds of what you would call "blacks" yet I sense I am not different from them.

There are no "African" Jamaicans here, no "blacks", there are just Jamaicans. Dreadlocks, beaded braids on girls. They are not afraid of me but greet me with a smile and just great warmth.

Just a couple of hour's flight from the US South. What a bloody difference!

Black power is not needed here. A totally different and totally healthy society. I feel I belong here. Just like I feel that in the Philippines.

All the bigots and haters need to get a life and get out more. And realize how mentally ill the US is.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

ladislav wrote:I am in Jamaica now talking with Rastafarians and mingling with the common folks. Most are as black or way blacker than any black American. What's the difference?

They move soft, talk soft and hug you and draw you into their Jamaican circle. They love to see you and have you in their country.

I swim in the sea surrounded by swimming crowds of what you would call "blacks" yet I sense I am not different from them.

There are no "African" Jamaicans here, no "blacks", there are just Jamaicans. Dreadlocks, beaded braids on girls. They are not afraid of me but greet me with a smile and just great warmth.

Black power is not needed here. A totally different and totally healthy society. I feel I belong here. Just like I feel that in the Philippines.

All the bigots and haters need to get a life and get out more. And realize how mentally ill the US is.
I agree but some people don't see that, lol. The U.S. is mental and thank the Lord I'll be in China soon...
Chad114
Freshman Poster

Post by Chad114 »

ladislav wrote:I am in Jamaica now talking with Rastafarians and mingling with the common folks. Most are as black or way blacker than any black American. What's the difference?

Under the system of white supremacy I believe "black power" is an oxymoron". I agree with the OP, when he mentions that taking pride for traits you were born with or assigned, or the accomplishments of people who came before you. Of course blacks aren't the only people guilty of this, infact I believe we picked this trait up from white people. Pride should come from your own personal accomplishments.

Ladislav, who do you feel is responsible for putting various people into racial categories? Also who do you feel has the power to enforce these racial categories? Lastly do you feel nonwhite people have the power to disregard racial categories imposed on them?

Ladislav did you ever stop to think that your favorable treatment in Jamaica was the direct result of perceived "white" status?

Here's an interesting article you may want to read:
http://jamaicasucks.blogspot.com/

Excerpts:
Jamaica, like most of the other societies of the Western Hemisphere, was one born from the ashes of racial genocide against indigenous peoples and African enslavement by Europeans, particularly the Spaniards and the English. However, over and beyond this, Jamaican society, initially founded on black inferiority and white superiority, has always been characterized by a black majority that quietly accepted, if not wholeheartedly psychologically internalized, the ideology of white supremacy.
Could this be the reason you feel so comfortable in Jamaica?
As a white supremacist state whose sole function is to spread the virus of black-on-black racial hatred, Jamaica is a society that is without parallel amongst other black majority societies. For 20 years after decolonization and subsequent independence from Great Britain, Jamaicans repeatedly democratically elected governments that were dominated by Anglo-Saxon whites and light-skinned mulattoes, demonstrating a preference for white leadership and a pathological distrust of national self-determination for indigenous people, thereby systematically reinforcing Eurocentric notions of black intellectual inferiority, as well as the corresponding belief, widespread at the time, of black incapacity for self-governance and collective autonomy. Many of the people who composed the white-mulatto Jamaican intelligentsia were militantly pro-white; a significant percentage of the whites and mulattoes who dominated much of Jamaican society during the period in question also publicly expressed contempt towards notions of black civil rights, black liberation, black pride, Negritude, and Pan-Africanism. Even today, much of the Jamaican political order is still characterized by white-mulatto political and social dominance, although not as blatant as it was during the 1960s and 1970s.