Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

JohnDoe wrote:a few more questions, how much did your trip cost in total, food, plane tickets, living space, etc..

and are most of the women there fat or skinny? I've heard many conflicting messages from people saying that most girls are 8's and above while other people say they can't believe how fat they are. like these two videos. which one is more accurate?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dNGMhzRL7n ... NGMhzRL7n4

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pa26UNcAG ... Pa26UNcAGg
As I have been saying, I have been researching living (not visiting) in Brazil for 8 years. I have plenty of excellent data and look man be realistic are the majority of women 8's? No, the majority are 5-6-7's. You'll find 8's and higher in all areas around the country, depending on what you find attractive.

Black women? Northern Brazil (Amazon, Bahia)

Morena (Brown Skin) All over

White Skin (European Descent), Sao Paulo, Rio and the majority of the Southern half of the country.

The truth is you can find all flavors of women all over the country and the majority will not be overweight, that's an American problem mostly.

The report of shifting lifestyles is true HOWEVER there is no epidemic and if you believe there is, stay home then....

Men looking for reasons NOT to go astound me every single time.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

JohnDoe wrote:epic post! just one question, what percentage of people spoke english there?
Some estimates have it at 10-20%
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I am not going to disclose anything I know other than what I have shared, but its easy to find attractive women online, though you shouldn't depend on it.

You'll find the majority of Western men have hooked up with Brazilian women via networking (friends). Going to Balcony for non-pros is challenging especially if you don't know Portuguese.

There are better places to go but again, not disclosing that, yet.

@OP

Do you have a picture of this one without the sunglasses?

I agree the Angry (but broke) Black men should stop doing whatever is costing them the most money so they can actually get on a plane.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Yeah I wonder if that is the same woman I asked him about earlier. Look at the thigh muscles on those legs!!! Does she know Brazilian Jiujitsu or does some other sport? Freakin Brazilian women keep shit tight!
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:@DJ Eanp,

Yup. Back to the hair-hat hooligans of the Wild 100s, Bronzeville, Maywood/West side. *Dracula laugh* :sigh:

...that look like Leatherface from Texas Chainsaw or Davey Crockett rocking his hat.
You're wrong, man! :lol:

The flight back was rough. Almost nonstop turbulence. I told my best friend about it and he said "that's because you had to breach the HATERSPHERE on the way back!"

:lol: :lol:
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Post by Jacaré »

djeanp7898,
Great report man! Glad you've found your place in this magical place that is Brasil! Totally feel you man on not wanting to step on that plane back to America! I felt that way each and every single time I'm back from overseas trips back to Canada.

To get an even better experience next time, do the following:
- invest your time in learning as much Portuguese as possible
- while Rio is fun and has an incredible vibe, you'd have a much more fullfilling and meaningful experience if you venture outside of it. And Brasil being a huge country, or rather a continent, there are a ton of options.

All the best man!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jacaré wrote:djeanp7898,
Great report man! Glad you've found your place in this magical place that is Brasil! Totally feel you man on not wanting to step on that plane back to America! I felt that way each and every single time I'm back from overseas trips back to Canada.

To get an even better experience next time, do the following:
- invest your time in learning as much Portuguese as possible
- while Rio is fun and has an incredible vibe, you'd have a much more fullfilling and meaningful experience if you venture outside of it. And Brasil being a huge country, or rather a continent, there are a ton of options.

All the best man!
I totally concur with your post, getting out of Rio is one of the first things or at least get out of the whole Copacabana area. I know its tempting as a Gringo with limited language skills but venture around the rest of the city and all of the lesser known areas to the general public outside of Brasil.

In fact several places beyond Rio or SP have some of the best Carnival celebrations and hardly any Gringos...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

God dammit, I just wasted even more time chatting with a cunt who wrote on her profile that she lived in Venezuela, then told me later that she actually lives in Ghana! Did every woman in South America just pack up and move to Africa??
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:God dammit, I just wasted even more time chatting with a c**t who wrote on her profile that she lived in Venezuela, then told me later that she actually lives in Ghana! Did every woman in South America just pack up and move to Africa??
1) What website are you using?

2) Only 10-20% of Brazilians speak English even with the World Cup looming large.

3) You don't need to use the internet to meet women down there. Befriend someone Facebook, my boy Sam has done this with plenty of Brazilian women.

4) How if your scammer radar is working so well you keep running into fake ads put up by Africans????

Brazilian Cupid is apart of the Cupid Network, but that said, I don't think its ideal and is not my focus.

There are better websites but I had to find them and have to flesh them out a bit better.

Best thing to do is don't have a gut, don't dress like a typical tourist and learn some Portuguese.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

djfourmoney wrote:
Hero wrote:God dammit, I just wasted even more time chatting with a c**t who wrote on her profile that she lived in Venezuela, then told me later that she actually lives in Ghana! Did every woman in South America just pack up and move to Africa??
1) What website are you using?

2) Only 10-20% of Brazilians speak English even with the World Cup looming large.

3) You don't need to use the internet to meet women down there. Befriend someone Facebook, my boy Sam has done this with plenty of Brazilian women.

4) How if your scammer radar is working so well you keep running into fake ads put up by Africans????

Brazilian Cupid is apart of the Cupid Network, but that said, I don't think its ideal and is not my focus.

There are better websites but I had to find them and have to flesh them out a bit better.

Best thing to do is don't have a gut, don't dress like a typical tourist and learn some Portuguese.
Yeah you need to let us know what you are using and show screenshots or links to these women so we can see what you are doing wrong and help you out. No decent HA guy here wants to see any man get scammed, so if there is some minor detail you are missing perhaps we can help you out. The OP would probably have some great tips on what to catch as well. Also all websites are not good for dating. The quality of the website matters a lot.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

djfourmoney wrote: 1) What website are you using?

I'm using LatinAmericanCupid.com. Aside from the scammers, a lot of these women are incredibly stuck up and have delusions of grandeur. These 40-something single moms need a serious reality check if they think they can do much better than me by looking on the internet.
Sorry about the ranting and raving-the "hunting" was really bad today and I just needed to vent.

The only sign those African women gave me that they were scamming is that they were really good-looking. Almost too good to be true.

How do you befriend them on FB? Is there a search function?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Hero wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: 1) What website are you using?

I'm using LatinAmericanCupid.com. Aside from the scammers, a lot of these women are incredibly stuck up and have delusions of grandeur. These 40-something single moms need a serious reality check if they think they can do much better than me by looking on the internet.
Sorry about the ranting and raving-the "hunting" was really bad today and I just needed to vent.

The only sign those African women gave me that they were scamming is that they were really good-looking. Almost too good to be true.

How do you befriend them on FB? Is there a search function?
Yes, just log onto Facebook and look for Brazilian women, its not that hard. Since I don't know you personally I am not going to share my friends list with you sorry.

I haven't bumped into any Africans on LatinAmericaCupid or Brazilian Cupid, same network. I see 40 something single moms, but I also see 40 something single, never married, no children women on that site, the Brazilian Cupid side of it. I am sure if you put certain terms in the search engine it will pick up profiles from all over their network.

I've also seen some very impressive late 40's, early 50's women down in Brazil tons of them.

I will however throw you a bone - www.latineuro.com

There some other social networking sites popular with Brazilians but like I said, I've been doing the research since 2005, I am not giving everything away just yet.

Best thing you can do is don't worry about the internet so much, just go, Latins are friendly.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

djfourmoney wrote: Yes, just log onto Facebook and look for Brazilian women, its not that hard. Since I don't know you personally I am not going to share my friends list with you sorry.

I haven't bumped into any Africans on LatinAmericaCupid or Brazilian Cupid, same network. I see 40 something single moms, but I also see 40 something single, never married, no children women on that site, the Brazilian Cupid side of it. I am sure if you put certain terms in the search engine it will pick up profiles from all over their network.

I've also seen some very impressive late 40's, early 50's women down in Brazil tons of them.

I will however throw you a bone - www.latineuro.com

There some other social networking sites popular with Brazilians but like I said, I've been doing the research since 2005, I am not giving everything away just yet.

Best thing you can do is don't worry about the internet so much, just go, Latins are friendly.
Thanks Dude. Actually, things are looking up. One of the women on LatinAmericanCupid.com who I thought was stuck-up just took forever to answer my email. Her response was rather terse, but she did give me her email address. So at least she's giving me a chance :)

Yes, I'll go. Tickets to Panama and the Domincan Republic are dirt cheap. This will be the deal of the century. :D
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Post by Introvert »

latineuro is a great one.

Also check parperfeito.com. You'll need Portuguese to navigate the site, but it's laid out pretty similarly to other dating websites.

I haven't had much luck on any of the cupid network sites, but it's probably just me (I've been on pretty much all of them). I like their set up, but they have too many fakes.

One more. Orkut.com is like a Brazilian version of facebook.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Introvert wrote:latineuro is a great one.

Also check parperfeito.com. You'll need Portuguese to navigate the site, but it's laid out pretty similarly to other dating websites.

I haven't had much luck on any of the cupid network sites, but it's probably just me (I've been on pretty much all of them). I like their set up, but they have too many fakes.

One more. Orkut.com is like a Brazilian version of facebook.
I am working on parperfeito now, harder to navigate because its in Portuguese, Google translate does a decent job though and like I said, most of the women are higher quality (B) so many do speak some English.

Orkut was the site I was talking about, but with that said the biggest growth in Facebook has come from Latin America.