How to read women's body language to gauge interest

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

How to read women's body language to gauge interest

Post by Winston »

Natasha, owner of Russian Women Abroad Forum had this to say about red flags in body language:
http://www.russianwomenabroad.com/forum ... f1b62ae8b4

Here are some signs, which can enlighten you that she is not attracted to you:

She looks very frustrated when she first sees you. She does not smile;

Even after you spend some time together, she still does not want to hold hands. When you try to touch her, it looks as though it irritates her... Here I should say that it is wrong to think that Russian women don't like "holding hands". They do, but only if they like you. I remember my close friend told me about one of the foreigners who visited her. She said, "you know, when he tries to touch my hand, I feel repulsed..." In another situation, when she liked a guy, she would love "holding hands"!

Here are some other Red flags:

During your stay, your Russian friend will prefer to spend all of your evenings in night-clubs or restaurants, instead of spending “quality time� together with you getting to know each other (don’t confuse this with her attempting to be hospitable and showing you the town);

Will try to make you buy as much stuff for her as possible, will complain and show her dissatisfaction in case you don’t get her something she wants;

Will show a change in her mood very often (ex. Will be happy and excited when you are in public, but sullen and silent when you are alone);

Will act like she is very busy and could devote only a short time to you, in particular meeting you at restaurants or bars only;

Will be reluctant to discuss your future together, and make serious plans;

Will have sex with you on the first date, but won’t kiss you on the lips or will accept sex passively (remember “Pretty woman�? )

Also, I wish to assure you that if your Russian friend will be willing to have sex with you on the first date, it does not prove anything. She may really like you, or she may just believe that it is the only way to get abroad.

One more point: on our Women’s forum we discussed if any of our women were really “in love� when they agreed to marry their husbands, 95% admitted that they were not in love. Some said that they developed love and respect throughout their life with their spouses. Those, few who replied that they did fall in love before the marriage, were met with distrust and disbelief. Many said that it is impossible to fall in love with a stranger whom you met on-line. Surely, many (if not all) of these women assured their future husbands that they were “in love� before the marriage. This is something to think about!

There is a lot to consider in developing any relationship. Of course, it’s nice to be very positive and open to the possibilities, but in order to avoid great disappointment afterwards, I would advice you to use your judgment, insight and maturity when arriving at this crucial step in your relationships.
Elena Petrova of ElenasModels.com and WomenRussia.com, one of the top Russian bride agencies, also emphasized body language as a female’s primary indication of interest, in an email to me:
“The real indication is her body language. If she unconsciously reciprocates
your body language (moves forward when you move towards her, smiles back when
you smile at her, takes you “under the arm� when you walk together (crossing
your and her elbows), sits close to you in public places, is relaxed and seems
to be at ease even when you make awful mistakes, and always tries to help you -
then she is attracted to you. If she, vice versa, moves back when you move
forward, crosses her legs and arms when you move closer to her, looks away when
you look at her, tries not to sit close to you in public places, is irritated
with minor things and seems to be unhappy or indifferent, and does not help
you out even when you really need it - then she is not attracted to you.�
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
woodwater
Freshman Poster

Re: Red flags in woman's body language that she's not intere

Post by woodwater »

Vinstonas wrote:Natasha, owner of Russian Women Abroad Forum had this to say about red flags in body language:
http://www.russianwomenabroad.com/forum ... f1b62ae8b4

Here are some signs, which can enlighten you that she is not attracted to you:

She looks very frustrated when she first sees you. She does not smile;

Even after you spend some time together, she still does not want to hold hands. When you try to touch her, it looks as though it irritates her... Here I should say that it is wrong to think that Russian women don't like "holding hands". They do, but only if they like you. I remember my close friend told me about one of the foreigners who visited her. She said, "you know, when he tries to touch my hand, I feel repulsed..." In another situation, when she liked a guy, she would love "holding hands"!

Here are some other Red flags:

During your stay, your Russian friend will prefer to spend all of your evenings in night-clubs or restaurants, instead of spending “quality time� together with you getting to know each other (don’t confuse this with her attempting to be hospitable and showing you the town);

Will try to make you buy as much stuff for her as possible, will complain and show her dissatisfaction in case you don’t get her something she wants;

Will show a change in her mood very often (ex. Will be happy and excited when you are in public, but sullen and silent when you are alone);

Will act like she is very busy and could devote only a short time to you, in particular meeting you at restaurants or bars only;

Will be reluctant to discuss your future together, and make serious plans;

Will have sex with you on the first date, but won’t kiss you on the lips or will accept sex passively (remember “Pretty woman�? )

Also, I wish to assure you that if your Russian friend will be willing to have sex with you on the first date, it does not prove anything. She may really like you, or she may just believe that it is the only way to get abroad.

One more point: on our Women’s forum we discussed if any of our women were really “in love� when they agreed to marry their husbands, 95% admitted that they were not in love. Some said that they developed love and respect throughout their life with their spouses. Those, few who replied that they did fall in love before the marriage, were met with distrust and disbelief. Many said that it is impossible to fall in love with a stranger whom you met on-line. Surely, many (if not all) of these women assured their future husbands that they were “in love� before the marriage. This is something to think about!

There is a lot to consider in developing any relationship. Of course, it’s nice to be very positive and open to the possibilities, but in order to avoid great disappointment afterwards, I would advice you to use your judgment, insight and maturity when arriving at this crucial step in your relationships.
Elena Petrova of ElenasModels.com and WomenRussia.com, one of the top Russian bride agencies, also emphasized body language as a female’s primary indication of interest, in an email to me:
“The real indication is her body language. If she unconsciously reciprocates
your body language (moves forward when you move towards her, smiles back when
you smile at her, takes you “under the arm� when you walk together (crossing
your and her elbows), sits close to you in public places, is relaxed and seems
to be at ease even when you make awful mistakes, and always tries to help you -
then she is attracted to you. If she, vice versa, moves back when you move
forward, crosses her legs and arms when you move closer to her, looks away when
you look at her, tries not to sit close to you in public places, is irritated
with minor things and seems to be unhappy or indifferent, and does not help
you out even when you really need it - then she is not attracted to you.�
thats what males do as well. :twisted:
i thought women enjoyed play hard to get,like pretending not to like us just to test us
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A woman who plays hard to get with a man she likes is very different from one she's not interested in at all. There is a certain energy with her even when she's playing hard to get, that tells the guy that he's "in the game" with her.

They even show it on TV, when a woman is angry at a guy she likes and is interested in, whatever he does affects her, even if she's yelling "I hate you! I hate you!" A woman only does that with a guy she has feelings for who can hurt her. It shows her emotional vulnerability around him.

If she isn't interested in you, there is a coldness and apathy about her, kind of like how Katya was with me. She fit all those red flags listed above.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to read women's body language to gauge interest

Post by Winston »

Great video on reading body language from others, and how to project your own body language to signal to others what you want.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iyk8TOlOUo[/youtube]