Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

For Asian Americans to discuss Asian American issues and topics.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by Mr.Darcy »

It seems like the only thing that matters in a man to them is if they are of European descent.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by momopi »

Mr.Darcy wrote:It seems like the only thing that matters in a man to them is if they are of European descent.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/01/fashi ... d=all&_r=0

"From 2008 to 2010, the percentage of Asian-American newlyweds who were born in the United States and who married someone of a different race dipped by nearly 10 percent, according to a recent analysis of census data conducted by the Pew Research Center. Meanwhile, Asians are increasingly marrying other Asians, a separate study shows, with matches between the American-born and foreign-born jumping to 21 percent in 2008, up from 7 percent in 1980."
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Not all are. Many who want someone outside of their "race" do so in the USA. That is why many are in the USA in the 1st place. So, they get an Anglo Saxon or a Jewish guy because those are the ones that supposedly represent a step up in the US hierarchy.

In their countries, they generally do not want white men. The ones who do are usually someone strange to begin with or have some problem- too poor, too old, etc. Most like thier own nationality ( not race). Japanese like fellow Japanese, Chinese like fellow Chinese, etc.

When I was in Japan, the truth that I was told was obvious- Japanese people do not like foreigners but the ones the dislike the least are European people.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

It's simple. Because Caucasians/British to be specific not only sold drugs in their countries but also captured one of their coastal cities when their leaders attempted to destroy the drugs. Women like power and the most powerful countries are Caucasian countries. For example Obama would never be able to get any woman he wanted before he became president. Now he can get any. It's that simple. Caucasians on average are more likely to be wealthy or come from a middle class/wealthy family so its a great step up for an Asian female. Everyone wants the champions of globalisation. Those champions are Caucasians.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

RedMenace wrote:It's simple. Because Caucasians/British to be specific not only sold drugs in their countries but also captured one of their coastal cities when their leaders attempted to destroy the drugs. Women like power and the most powerful countries are Caucasian countries. For example Obama would never be able to get any woman he wanted before he became president. Now he can get any. It's that simple. Caucasians on average are more likely to be wealthy or come from a middle class/wealthy family so its a great step up for an Asian female. Everyone wants the champions of globalisation. Those champions are Caucasians.
Really? I thought the Champions of Globalization have always been Jews, in fact without Jews, there wouldn't be any globalization
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

nicho12 wrote:
RedMenace wrote:It's simple. Because Caucasians/British to be specific not only sold drugs in their countries but also captured one of their coastal cities when their leaders attempted to destroy the drugs. Women like power and the most powerful countries are Caucasian countries. For example Obama would never be able to get any woman he wanted before he became president. Now he can get any. It's that simple. Caucasians on average are more likely to be wealthy or come from a middle class/wealthy family so its a great step up for an Asian female. Everyone wants the champions of globalisation. Those champions are Caucasians.
Really? I thought the Champions of Globalization have always been Jews, in fact without Jews, there wouldn't be any globalization
An average Oriental cannot tell the difference between an Anglo Saxon and a Jew. And they fall into what they call Caucasian in their countries.

This: is a gaijin, gwelo, farang

and

this is also gaijin, gwelo, farang

They don't have an eye for it. Whiter ( then theirs) skin, big nose ( bigger than theirs) and you become a gweilo, gaijin, farang etc.

I remember a Thai girl calling an Egyptian guy a farang. The Thai neighborhood in LA is right next to the Armenian one. The Thais called the Armenians farangs.

The most comical experience which represents this trend of the way they see you, is Iranians in the Philippines. When an Iranian appears in a Filipino village, the locals come out with faces lit up with joy, eyes full of wonder and a shout of glee:

"Amerikaaaaaaaaaaaano! Amerikaaaaaaaaaano!"

We all look the same to them.
Meanwhile, Asians are increasingly marrying other Asians, a separate study shows, with matches between the American-born and foreign-born jumping to 21 percent in 2008, up from 7 percent in 1980."
Because now they are hopelessly American and accepted the American nasty 5-tribe system and fused into one group, just as the whites and the blacks. A horrid thing.
Last edited by ladislav on October 3rd, 2013, 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

What in the hell does it mean if the Filipina you've been chatting with says, out of nowhere, you have a long nose? Is she being racist or do they like such traits, etc? Because that happened to me last week and I'm still trying to figure it out. I stopped writing her over it, but am curious now. :cry:
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

jtest28 wrote:What in the hell does it mean if the Filipina you've been chatting with says, out of nowhere, you have a long nose? Is she being racist or do they like such traits, etc? Because that happened to me last week and I'm still trying to figure it out. I stopped writing her over it, but am curious now. :cry:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's an honor. They all want to have a long nose like that of Spaniards.

They don't understand racism. It's not racist.

Please start again with her immediately!
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2012/05/obam ... iends.html

"Now, Vanity Fair is publishing an excerpt from David Maraniss' latest biography of Obama. It's pretty dull stuff, but it identifies by name two white girlfriends from his New York years, and includes diary excerpts and letters. David Remnick had earlier recounted that Obama had a white girlfriend in his later Chicago years, an anthropology grad student at the U. of Chicago (sounds pretty Freudian!). Obama admitted to Maraniss that the lone white girlfriend in Dreams from My Father is a composite of several.

So, Obama sounds like a fairly average heterosexual."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jtest28 wrote:What in the hell does it mean if the Filipina you've been chatting with says, out of nowhere, you have a long nose? Is she being racist or do they like such traits, etc? Because that happened to me last week and I'm still trying to figure it out. I stopped writing her over it, but am curious now. :cry:
Yeah, don't sweat it even if a Filipina makes fun of your appearance. Filipinas have made fun of my pot belly and my big boobs, but that didn't stop them from jumping all over me :D
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Hero wrote:
Yeah, don't sweat it even if a Filipina makes fun of your appearance. Filipinas have made fun of my pot belly and my big breasts, but that didn't stop them from jumping all over me :D
YUP! Tact is not one of their strengths....lol. When they see something, they comment on it. What women in the Philippines consider "attractive" if different than what westerners are used to. For instance, having pale skin and a gut is not necessarily a negative trait in their view. Those Filipinos that have a good amount of $$ often seek to have those traits themselves. Being lean and tanned, to them, often means that you work hard outside...something a poor person would do. Rich traits = Attractive traits
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

tre wrote:YUP! Tact is not one of their strengths....lol. When they see something, they comment on it. What women in the Philippines consider "attractive" if different than what westerners are used to. For instance, having pale skin and a gut is not necessarily a negative trait in their view. Those Filipinos that have a good amount of $$ often seek to have those traits themselves. Being lean and tanned, to them, often means that you work hard outside...something a poor person would do. Rich traits = Attractive traits
Even my friend from Panama who looks like a supermodel, doesn't think that my gut is a deal-breaker. She pointed it out, but said that I look handsome in spite of my belly, and she desperately wants me to go down there and visit her. :D
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why are Asian females obsessed with white men

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:It seems like the only thing that matters in a man to them is if they are of European descent.
Two words: White supremacy. Simple as that. And colonialism and internalized racism throughout the entire world.

Why is the standard mark of beauty in India, Iran, Philippines, or Colombia always light-skinned and White? Why are darker-skinned people shunned in almost every country? Why are U.S. soldiers stationed in over 100 countries around the world? Why have so many countries been colonized under Western countries? Why did the slave trade begin, and why do Blacks around the world continue to suffer?

And why do Western countries get upset when immigrants come to their countries, when possibly, their own Western governments were responsible for the mayhem and chaos in the immigrants country, i.e. Iraq (and the entire Middle East, for that matter), the entire African continent (slavery), India (British colonialism and the disasters of Partition), Vietnam (Vietnam War), Chile (Allende), Iran (Mossadeq), Guatemala (Arbenz), Cuba (Bay of Pigs), Afghanistan (both the U.S. and Soviet Union), Philippines (Spanish American War), China/Hong Kong (Opium Wars), Japan (Commodore Perry and "Gunboat Diplomacy), on and on....

Ask yourself this, and realize just how bad White supremacy is the cause of such hate among women-of-color in the world...
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I know Latin American women are touchy about their dark skin. Twice I complimented Latin American women by saying that their white clothing looked good on their dark skin, and both times they called me a racist. I won't make that mistake again.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Hero wrote:I know Latin American women are touchy about their dark skin. Twice I complimented Latin American women by saying that their white clothing looked good on their dark skin, and both times they called me a racist. I won't make that mistake again.
That's interesting. I once said to a caucasian woman the black dress she was wearing contrasted favorably with her white skin and blonde hair, and she got offended. Just goes to show you can't compliment a white woman.

But to answer the original posters question, my opinion is that Asian women, particularly from SE Asia, are attracted to white men for: 1) for high social status and economic reasons and 2) to have a light-skinned baby.