America is a failed state

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

America is a failed state

Post by Mr.Darcy »

"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying ass about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: America is a failed state

Post by nicho12 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying a** about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.
There's nothing that can be done about the US right now, that's why the most thoughtful people have become extreme individualists because they know that nothing can be done to save the US until maybe an economic catastrophe (am not talking about a mild recession but a serious great depression 100 times worse than the last) happens to the point that people start hunting down each other for food. I mean how can you say the US is a nation when there's no even bonding among the people, there's no common culture, no common history, no common language, what kind of nation is that, you simply have a collection of individuals and each of those individuals is thinking at least at a subconscious level, "It's every man for himself"
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

nicho12 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying a** about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.
There's nothing that can be done about the US right now, that's why the most thoughtful people have become extreme individualists because they know that nothing can be done to save the US until maybe an economic catastrophe (am not talking about a mild recession but a serious great depression 100 times worse than the last) happens to the point that people start hunting down each other for food. I mean how can you say the US is a nation when there's no even bonding among the people, there's no common culture, no common history, no common language, what kind of nation is that, you simply have a collection of individuals and each of those individuals is thinking at least at a subconscious level, "It's every man for himself"
You are dead on.I was thinking about this the other day when i was having a discussion with an American friend..comfortably by the beach here in Brazil..about what language should be the dominant language in the U.S...my argument was that it is important for a nation to have linguistic cohesiveness..because as a result the nation with have political cohesiveness and cultural cohesiveness...but i don`t think he got it.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

skateboardstephen wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
You are dead on.I was thinking about this the other day when i was having a discussion with an American friend..comfortably by the beach here in Brazil..about what language should be the dominant language in the U.S...my argument was that it is important for a nation to have linguistic cohesiveness..because as a result the nation with have political cohesiveness and cultural cohesiveness...but i don`t think he got it.
You can educate to speak multiple languages, the reason America is a failed state is because people do not understand it and our rulers do not want you to understand it. They left us some documents and rather than the people of this country use them our rulers are using them against us and Daa herd be to stupid to get it.

Ron Paul has a book called revolution manifesto that explains how the country is supposed to operate, we have been waiting for this since the Magna Carte of 1215 and our rulers do not want you to understand this.

They have the # 79 (Average IQ) and we are proving that is all they need to make their point loud and clear.
Time to Hide!