Masculinist Movement in BRAZIL!!!

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Masculinist Movement in BRAZIL!!!

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Wow! Found a MGTOW/masculinist movement in Brazil! Apparently, Brazilian guys are going through the same problem with women. And also, just like here in the States, they had an older forum, but it got shut down because they spoke the TRUTH about women. They call it, "exposing the dark side of women", which was started by an underground movement by a man called Nessahan Alita (pure genius!) who written a series of E books on the nature of women. I'm currently reading the translated ebooks, and by far, its the most informative information I have ever read in my life about the true nature of women and how to deal with them!

If you use google chrome it will translate the forum for you.

http://forum.bufalo.info/forumdisplay.php?fid=10

Here is the link to the ebooks written by Nessahan Alita books:

Dealing with Women

The Female Profane

The War of the Passion

Reflections Men

Complementary texts I and II

https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=D93411DA ... 7724%21119

A quick synopsis of Nessahan Alita's information can be found here:

http://www.mgtowforums.com/forums/mens- ... women.html
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on October 19th, 2013, 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Wow that is crazy.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

What guys are saying in Brazil (this has been translated):

"Hello I am darkdruid, met the real after a very delicate situation, when suddenly I found myself obsessed with finding out why 99% of women today act as if they were programmed, all the same, only changing its name and hair color."

"I registered here today but for a long time I have been studying about female behavior, I started with pua but I felt very superficial and started looking for something more illuminating was then that I found by coincidence books NA, able to understand and fight to get out of various types of matrix not only the romantic love, I hope I can learn more with you and also spend a little of what I know."

"Hello to all. Damn, I registered yesterday and already over in HH. uahsuahsuas
descubri Anyway ... the real one is 3 years and from there to here I come perfecting.
was one of the worst manginas that could exist, I fell in love with several bitches and I crawled on the feet of them, none of them ever matched me, have lived years suffering from depression and loving, until I started studying PUA and soon after Nessahan Alita after you discovered the real, read the whole blog Buffalo.
now'm not a sucker, just do not believe in women honored, the only one I know is my mother."

"I am hardworking. I like to save, do not worry about the number of turnovers of fur. On behalf of my financial future, I've been through a long sexual abstinence, but it was worth it. Today, thanks to the money that I joined (when I lived with my parents saved money almost 100% of my money, was at this time that I went through a long period of abstinence, but it was worth it, gathering money, I bought my own house and today do not need to pay rent, the house is mine), I have my own house without me debt with banks. knew the Royal this year searching the Internet. And I identified with their ideas. As you guys saw, my life is almost a warrior. I'm not married, and I intend to remain single for a long time, I want to enjoy life. I am a staunch defender of the "marriage strike"

"It is with great pleasure that I join this community, so to speak, to see the world without rose-colored glasses, and escracha fairy tales imbeciles, that many of us try to believe a good part of our life. After much suffering and f**k by bitches that are not worth the f***ing ground they tread, met real. was ae it all started to make sense. Lentro books Nessahan Allita, it seemed to me the first instance, a bit radical. I was afraid to apply. Cara, but watching real life, I see that everything that is said here is so true. After my last relationship, which lasted three months and was a complete disaster, just decided not to seek more for a relationship. Anyway, I tried to rely on just one woman and f***ed me again. This time the worst possible way. I took the red pill and went back to the real world. Soon I'll post some reports. 's good to be among friends."

"Good day warriors Real! swallowed the red pill in half last year, and even tou regurgitating the remains of 40-year blue pill (but almost totally clean). I found the movement for a perfect and complete "chance": I enjoyed reading a website called russianwomentruth.com, and in it, by "chance", an American speaking of such a marriage strike. "Actually," I decided googling this expression, and found some great sites in the Real World Anglophone, as the Dalrock, Roissy, wiskeysplace, MGTOW, among others. Hence, search for the term in Portuguese and find the sites was a real leap. NA who was missing for me to take the red pill. now is to keep the motion increasingly saving lives Matrix! ... Hugs "

"I am Army sergeant, rightwing, nationalist and Christian Ã￾villa my name comes from my father who is Spanish (my mother is Brazilian) like classical music and rock in general I am 28 years out of the matrix to 8 years after my divorce, since then, I've learned to take caution with woman met the actual three months, when I was presenting a book of Nessahan Alita. thank you for participating in this forum"

"In Portugal there are also many Brazilian who can marry Portuguese Men and older who have money. Portuguese women hate because Brazilian men are less available to give them the coup and live at the expense of the Portuguese like to impersonate women of good families, but the reality is that dress the role of Angel and actually like is adventure out of serious relationships they have with men who support them. In my view, they are worse, because they can better manipulate and deceive men, because they show what they are in reality and even when discovered, never admit the betrayals and contiuam lying. I've been betrayed and it was hard to discover, I have many friends who are also betrayed by women who seem to be decent. Now I'm free and I just like to go up with one or another woman for short time, I see that they are committed to other men and to do the uninvolved men have only sex. Most women cheat fellow, do it all very well hidden. then I can share some real stories to my own experiences, I woke up after seeing how women work in reality, I promised myself that I would never be controlled by any, however when talking to friends to be careful that things are not what they seem"

In Portugal Men are very controlled by women and they are very united among them is difficult awakening some friends. The good thing is that one man can being alone and get women to have sex with much ease. Here there are two possibilities, or have a long term relationship and we have to put up with a woman every day and then go other men to have sex with her, or it is not worth putting up with any and have sex with several. I do not believe women who are dedicated to a single man, women always put themselves first, and only then put the man, since the fall in love when men put women at the center of your life and then one day when come to really suffer ....

"Greetings guys! Skewer I am, I am from england. First of all I want to say sorry but my Portuguese is not very good. Only three months ago I'm learning Portuguese ... I hope you guys can understand me. mgtowforums.com I'm forums and "A Voice For Men." you guys know? Anyway, one day a Brazilian member introduced us to the works of Nessahan Alita. Wanting to practice reading Portuguese, I downloaded the book "How to deal with women" and every day I read a little. much I liked the style of writing author, and I agreed with everything that was written. Searching on Google, I found this site (Buffalo) and REAL. Everyday I read this forum and I am learning more about women (and also Portuguese) I want to go to Brazil, therefore, I want to learn the language, culture and of course, women. Unfortunately, as I thought the behavior of Brazilian women do not differ from women of Anglo-Saxon countries"

http://forum.bufalo.info/showthread.php?tid=30&page=10
Last edited by NorthAmericanguy on October 19th, 2013, 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

skateboardstephen wrote:Wow that is crazy.

I'm HAPPY!! The masculinist movement is on the rise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

But there are no real solutions being proposed. The feminist agenda is for the big shots to steal all our women. The MGTOW agenda is to let them. That doesn't seem like such a great strategy to me.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:But there are no real solutions being proposed. The feminist agenda is for the big shots to steal all our women. The MGTOW agenda is to let them. That doesn't seem like such a great strategy to me.

I might have worded the title wrong. This is an underground movement that Brazilian men call the "masculinist movement". It's about figuring out women once and for all, it's about reclaiming masculinity, and it's about avoiding being burned by women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Why would Brazilians ever need to resort to the MGTOW lifestyle, LOL? That's like me going to the Philippines and then joining the MGTOW forums to become a hermit. ...
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

zboy1 wrote:Why would Brazilians ever need to resort to the MGTOW lifestyle, LOL?..

Because women all around the world are the SAME. The only reason why American/W European guys do better in Brazil is because they're foreigners who have more money and status then the local Brazilian guys.

Also, read though the forum, Brazilian women go after the thugs//gangbangers just like the American women do.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Also, read though the forum, Brazilian women go after the thugs//gangbangers just like the American women do.
I guess in a few years they will also be fat, ugly, hateful pillheads like Western females as well. Can't any country get a bit of economic success going without this happening?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Economic success is the hardware that allows the embedded hypergamy software to run.
I recently read (don't remember which thread) that just the introduction of soap operas (and their attendant commercials) into rural parts of India & Brazil were changing the outward attitudes of the women.

With that said, there's nothing preventing a brave soul from taking on one of the entitled princesses.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

skateboardstephen wrote:Wow that is crazy.
Sup dude! Rem that link I sent you? Those Brazilian cats in the forum were talking about masculinity of the Sigma. Sux I can't speak portuguese like you.

http://forum.bufalo.info/showthread.php?tid=4895

I really expect this. After watching city of God last night I think Brazillian men do not f**k around.

Speaking of that movie.. did you know they hired kids from the favela to act in the movie and those kids were not allowed back in the favela under threats.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:Economic success is the hardware that allows the embedded hypergamy software to run.
I recently read (don't remember which thread) that just the introduction of soap operas (and their attendant commercials) into rural parts of India & Brazil were changing the outward attitudes of the women.
The real problem is that modern economic success goes preferentially to the rich and centralized systems, and the money is then used to essentially buy up all the females. If it could be arranged that most of the money went to yeoman farmers and artisans as in Ancient Greece and early America, that would be awesome and stop the slide into feminist dystopias.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

zboy1 wrote:Why would Brazilians ever need to resort to the MGTOW lifestyle, LOL? That's like me going to the Philippines and then joining the MGTOW forums to become a hermit. ...
Why wouldn't there be MGTOW there or anywhere else? Women everywhere are pretty much the same. AWALT. Anyone who thinks women in any given country are actually good has taken the blue pill.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Cornfed wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Economic success is the hardware that allows the embedded hypergamy software to run.
The real problem is that modern economic success goes preferentially to the rich and centralized systems, and the money is then used to essentially buy up all the females. If it could be arranged that most of the money went to yeoman farmers and artisans as in Ancient Greece and early America, that would be awesome and stop the slide into feminist dystopias.
My my, could it be that someone on this forum knows about P.A. Yeoman's keyline design? I'm impressed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.