The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes

Post by Cornfed »

I realize this point has been made before and I may be boring people, but think of it this way: How many grandchildren is a Western woman likely to have if she has a few children fathered by stupid assholes vs. if she has a few children fathered by intelligent, righteous men? The answer - obviously vastly more.

Because they don't care about the consequences to other people and are too stupid to worry much about the potential downside for themselves, stupid assholes can go around impregnating underage girls, the wives and girlfriends of other men, stray skanks etc. without feeling the need to be tied down in raising any of the resulting offspring. Being stupid, they won't learn from their mistakes, so will likely continue their behavior even after serving time for statutory rape, incurring child support etc. Hence they have the potential to father dozens of children. How many children is an intelligent, decent man likely to have in modern society? Between zero and three perhaps.

Now consider a woman who gives birth to a son who takes after his stupid asshole father. She would reap a reproductive bonanza in grandchildren. Daughters of stupid assholes are also at a huge advantage. Smart women are now encouraged to become sterile corporate whores or other "career women" and have few if any children. Stupid asshole women can crank them out on welfare. If some of these are stupid asshole sons, their grandmother will once again reap a reproductive bonanza. Note that the children produced will be low quality scum lacking paternal or community support, but in modern society this is reproductively irrelevant, since Western regimes ensure that virtually all children survive to reproductive age, so female hindbrains have no reason to care.

Now, a woman is a relatively simple, biological robot designed to survive and reproduce in whatever environment she finds herself in. If she can vastly improve her reproductive fitness by f***ing stupid assholes, then this is what she will "want" to do.

This is why by far the most important qualities Western women are attracted to in men are stupidity and assholishness. "Game" consists mainly of acting like a stupid asshole. Sure other factors (looks, height, wealth etc.) come into it, but those are the main ones, and they are becoming more prominent over time. This is because a positive feedback loop occurs. The more reproductive advantage stupid assholes have, the more women find them attractive, so the more reproductive advantage they have and so on.

This situation only occurs in the first place because evil Western regimes create an environment that sustains it. It will end when the society is so corrupted by stupidity and assholishness that it can no longer sustain the system that gave rise to the problem. However, with modern technology the system is resilient, requiring the collaboration of just a handful of intelligent men to keep it going. By the time it collapses the gene pool may be complete shit and not survivable without the system. R.I.P. the human race. You were an interesting experiment that didn't really take.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The reproductive superiority of stupid assholes

Post by zboy1 »

Cornfed wrote:I realize this point has been made before and I may be boring people, but think of it this way: How many grandchildren is a Western woman likely to have if she has a few children fathered by stupid assholes vs. if she has a few children fathered by intelligent, righteous men? The answer - obviously vastly more.

Because they don't care about the consequences to other people and are too stupid to worry much about the potential downside for themselves, stupid assholes can go around impregnating underage girls, the wives and girlfriends of other men, stray skanks etc. without feeling the need to be tied down in raising any of the resulting offspring. Being stupid, they won't learn from their mistakes, so will likely continue their behavior even after serving time for statutory rape, incurring child support etc. Hence they have the potential to father dozens of children. How many children is an intelligent, decent may likely to have in modern society? Between zero and three perhaps.

Now consider a woman who gives birth to a son who takes after his stupid asshole father. She would reap a reproductive bonanza in grandchildren. Daughters of stupid assholes are also at a huge advantage. Smart women are now encouraged to become sterile corporate whores or other "career women" and have few if any children. Stupid asshole women can crank them out on welfare. If some of these are stupid asshole sons, their grandmother will once again reap a reproductive bonanza. Note that the children produced will be low quality scum lacking paternal or community support, but in modern society this is reproductively irrelevant, since Western regimes ensure that virtually all children survive to reproductive age, so female hindbrains have no reason to care.

Now, a woman is a relatively simple, biological robot designed to survive and reproduce in whatever environment she finds herself in. If she can vastly improve her reproductive fitness by f***ing stupid assholes, then this is what she will "want" to do.

This is why by far the most important qualities Western women are attracted to in men are stupidity and assholishness. "Game" consists mainly of acting like a stupid asshole. Sure other factors (looks, height, wealth etc.) come into it, but those are the main ones, and they are becoming more prominent over time. This is because a positive feedback loop occurs. The more reproductive advantage stupid assholes have, the more women find them attractive, so the more reproductive advantage they have and so on.

This situation only occurs in the first place because evil Western regimes create an environment that sustains it. It will end when the society is so corrupted by stupidity and assholishness that it can no longer sustain the system that gave rise to the problem. However, with modern technology the system is resilient, requiring the collaboration of just a handful of intelligent men to keep it going. By the time it collapses the gene pool may be complete shit and not survivable without the system. R.I.P. the human race. You were an interesting experiment that didn't really take.
Also see the movie "Idiocracy" to see this in action.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Cornfed wrote: It will end when the society is so corrupted by stupidity and assholishness that it can no longer sustain the system that gave rise to the problem. However, with modern technology the system is resilient, requiring the collaboration of just a handful of intelligent men to keep it going. By the time it collapses the gene pool may be complete shit and not survivable without the system.
Do you think modern technology can withstand and recover from the next Carrington-type event (natural or man-made) in time enough for 80% of people who rely on the system to not starve?

Remember the ultimate cause of the Northeast blackout of 2003?
High-voltage power lines + overgrown trees + safety trips.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

Cornfed wrote:I realize this point has been made before and I may be boring people, but think of it this way: How many grandchildren is a Western woman likely to have if she has a few children fathered by stupid assholes vs. if she has a few children fathered by intelligent, righteous men? The answer - obviously vastly more.

Because they don't care about the consequences to other people and are too stupid to worry much about the potential downside for themselves, stupid assholes can go around impregnating underage girls, the wives and girlfriends of other men, stray skanks etc. without feeling the need to be tied down in raising any of the resulting offspring. Being stupid, they won't learn from their mistakes, so will likely continue their behavior even after serving time for statutory rape, incurring child support etc. Hence they have the potential to father dozens of children. How many children is an intelligent, decent may likely to have in modern society? Between zero and three perhaps.

There are pretty much zero consequences for western women who make bad choices.

If a western women gets impregnated by some loser who runs off she can just live off government welfare.

As a result of this no western woman wants to be with a decent upstanding gentleman…they will just go with whatever excites them. It is the decent men who will bear her wrath once this loser has used her up.

A society where losers are the ones who win is a society going backwards. In a non-welfare society, and on in which women can't blame men for their own bad choices, women have to think it through before they open their legs to have unprotected sex with some low life.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I was going to recommend Idiocracy also. The first few minutes are precisely on point, but also deal with the neuroses and simple psychological inability to reproduce of the so-called western intelligentsia.

I'm currently in one of my stopgap periods of substitute teaching, though I don't think I can stand it much longer. "Middle class" American schools are nothing now but large collection points of human garbage, pure and simple. These kids have absolutely nothing going for them, and they're growing up in culture that is actively at war with them. They won't be able to sustain any kind of a system as adults.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

Its not just women making insanely stupid choices in picking their mates. The world is filled with stupid people making stupid decisions in their lives - getting themselves buried in debt with no actual plan to pay it off, letting lamestream media be their gospel, not thinking for themselves, act like sheeple, etc. And instead of letting them perish by their consequence and bite the dust we as a society had allowed them to flourish instead.

Then again, how would the rich get ever richer if there wouldn't be more stupid people around for them to exploit market their goods to?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

This is a very good summary of the problem. Even though this is less of a problem abroad, it is still somewhat of a problem. It will be a problem in any society that tolerates adultery and illegitimacy. I am glad that most here agree on the problem, I just wish there was more interest in finding a solution.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

gsjackson wrote:I was going to recommend Idiocracy also. The first few minutes are precisely on point, but also deal with the neuroses and simple psychological inability to reproduce of the so-called western intelligentsia.

I'm currently in one of my stopgap periods of substitute teaching, though I don't think I can stand it much longer. "Middle class" American schools are nothing now but large collection points of human garbage, pure and simple. These kids have absolutely nothing going for them, and they're growing up in culture that is actively at war with them. They won't be able to sustain any kind of a system as adults.

Its a documentary, right? lol Thank God my two kids from my first marriage are home schooled....
hence, no promiscuity training for the girl and no Ritalin training for curing the boy of being a boy.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Humans are a great example of evolution. Many people have the misconception that the end goal of evolution as a process is to create the most perfect creature possible through a process of natural selection. This is not the case. The end goal of evolution is to create the most offspring that can survive to produce their own offspring. Humanity, truth be told, may be at the apex of our intellectual advancement, for the incentive for the intelligent and capable to breed is no longer there. Those who are less intelligent and capable can sustain themselves with what capabilities humanity currently possesses, so long as the population continues to approach a plateau per current projections. In any case, society is headed to a bad place, and it is likely a spiral that cannot currently be fixed. What will likely happen next, I've elaborated on before, but I neglected two key possibilities.

Possibility one, global socioeconomic collapse, which will cull the population down to the strongest and most capable of surviving, after which there will be a rise of new powers.

Possibility two, a global pandemic ending in largely the same way.

Possibility three, global war that goes thermonuclear or biological and wipes out humanity as we know it.

And finally, my personal favorite (that I believe is already happening), the famed behavioral sink at option four. If you're not familiar with the experiment, a bunch of mice were put in a utopia with unlimited resources but limited space, called Utopia 25, and a guy just watched what happened over the next two years: http://www.cabinetmagazine.org/issues/42/wiles.php

And a brief excerpt:

"So what exactly happened in Universe 25? Past day 315, population growth slowed. More than six hundred mice now lived in Universe 25, constantly rubbing shoulders on their way up and down the stairwells to eat, drink, and sleep. Mice found themselves born into a world that was more crowded every day, and there were far more mice than meaningful social roles. With more and more peers to defend against, males found it difficult and stressful to defend their territory, so they abandoned the activity. Normal social discourse within the mouse community broke down, and with it the ability of mice to form social bonds. The failures and dropouts congregated in large groups in the middle of the enclosure, their listless withdrawal occasionally interrupted by spasms and waves of pointless violence. The victims of these random attacks became attackers. Left on their own in nests subject to invasion, nursing females attacked their own young. Procreation slumped, infant abandonment and mortality soared. Lone females retreated to isolated nesting boxes on penthouse levels. Other males, a group Calhoun termed “the beautiful ones,â€￾ never sought sex and never fought—they just ate, slept, and groomed, wrapped in narcissistic introspection. Elsewhere, cannibalism, pansexualism, and violence became endemic. Mouse society had collapsed.

On day 560, a little more than eighteen months into the experiment, the population peaked at 2,200 mice and its growth ceased. A few mice survived past weaning until day six hundred, after which there were few pregnancies and no surviving young. As the population had ceased to regenerate itself, its path to extinction was clear. There would be no recovery, not even after numbers had dwindled back to those of the heady early days of the Universe. The mice had lost the capacity to rebuild their numbers—many of the mice that could still conceive, such as the “beautiful onesâ€￾ and their secluded singleton female counterparts, had lost the social ability to do so. In a way, the creatures had ceased to be mice long before their death—a “first death,â€￾ as Calhoun put it, ruining their spirit and their society as thoroughly as the later “second deathâ€￾ of the physical body. "

I'm sure you can see the parallels to much of what is going on in society today in relation to the behavioral sink, and leave the analysis to you.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Voice of Reason wrote:There are pretty much zero consequences for western women who make bad choices.

If a western women gets impregnated by some loser who runs off she can just live off government welfare.
If they can't find a mangina or extended family to bail them out, most of them will "pay" in poverty and poor health, for the rest of their lives.
Welfare isn't buying as much as it used to, and these people are at the mercy of a broke GovHubby.
Just don't let GovHubby "assign" one to you, by living with or renting to her. :shock:

Doc's #2: Starvation pandemic /Ug99 gone wild or health pandemic /MRSA & CRKP?
Doc's #4: Mouse Utopia

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Voice of Reason wrote:There are pretty much zero consequences for western women who make bad choices.

If they can't find a mangina or extended family to bail them out, most of them will "pay" in poverty and poor health, for the rest of their lives.
Welfare isn't buying as much as it used to, and these people are at the mercy of a broke GovHubby.
But their children currently still survive to adulthood, so the evolutionary advantage still lies with scum. Since this is a subconscious thing, that is the basis females are going to work off in terms of which men they find attractive. In fact declining welfare would exacerbate the problem in the short, since children raised in poverty are currently likely to breed more than other children.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote: I am glad that most here agree on the problem, I just wish there was more interest in finding a solution.
Therein lies the problem. Most here realize something is deeply wrong, but would be horrified if any steps were taken to correct the situation, as such measures would violate the supposed "basic human rights" of the females and stupid assholes.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
fschmidt wrote: I am glad that most here agree on the problem, I just wish there was more interest in finding a solution.
Therein lies the problem. Most here realize something is deeply wrong, but would be horrified if any steps were taken to correct the situation, as such measures would violate the supposed "basic human rights" of the females and stupid assholes.
I'm leaving it to nature. One way or another, I assure you it will correct itself. Whenever you try to intervene in trends of this scale, we humans f**k it up. Look at the cultural revolution, the Nazis, etc etc. We're not smart enough to think or way out of this in a manner that would gather the critical mad of people necessary to elicit any real change.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions for a reason.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

OutWest wrote:Thank God my two kids from my first marriage are home schooled....
hence, no promiscuity training for the girl and no Ritalin training for curing the boy of being a boy.
Definitely two of the biggies of the schools' myriad problems.

I encountered an unusually sad case the other day, talking to a kid who had gotten himself classified into an "emotionally disturbed" class in high school. He seemed to have some innate intelligence and decency. He was talking about how in elementary school he apparently had been tapping the table with his pencil too much to suit his schoolmarms, so he was dragged into a room full of them -- only one of whom had any familiarity with him and his situation -- and was drugged up with Adderall for the next three years. He said it literally destroyed his ability to concentrate and learn, but the schoolmarms probably had an easier time with him narcotized.

He had the intestinal fortitude to demand that he be taken off the drugs after three years, unlike one of his classmates who is on a dozen different drugs for "emotional disturbance." If you want to know where your school shooters come from, just go down to the local pharmacy and check out who's got the most prescriptions.

It's like something from a nightmare dystopian novel, but it's just your tax dollars working hard every day. Working hard to destroy human lives.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Looks like only the hispanics are having more than replacement rate numbers of children.
(both links are single page)

U.S. Census Bureau, Statistical Abstract of the United States: 2012
Table 83. Total Fertility Rate by Race and Hispanic Origin: 1980 to 2008

https://www.census.gov/compendia/statab ... 2s0083.pdf

The Decline in U.S. Fertility
http://www.prb.org/Publications/Datashe ... ation.aspx

Maybe the native women like sexing the assholes, but not so much bringing their children to term?
не поглеждай назад. 8)