Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Can you people PLEASE stop posting god damn NUDE pics outside the NSFW section? There's still one in the OP.

Jesus Christ. Maybe you guys don't have to worry about getting in trouble but I DO.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

The same would be true if a gay guy reported his traveling to Asia and scoring with lots of gay men there; it would be interesting but no more to me.
ok I get that... but my point again was just people weren't thanking for the report... I am not trying to get anyone to emulate me or who I chose to date.. I wasn't celebrating it. I was just being honest. As I said my preferences are mine alone. My other point was if I had nothing about gender and no pics leaving you to assume I was with real girls I would have gotten a larger response
OTOH you lost some credibility when you described the scene of you and Rock putting down the "dark" girls or the men who find them attractive. It makes you appear just as judgmental as those who might judge your preferences. Hope that isn't true - but it's what you said about yourself.

But again, I appreciate your report and hope you post others in the future.
Actually it was more me making a stink about it than Rock... He even told me to stop once I think. I just couldn't believe how ugly the women were I saw these foreigners with. I like all kinds of girls... My ex gf from Cebu has dark skin.. That girl Tyra has dark skin... being dark skinned is a not a disqualifier..

I really just meant poor ugly girls...

I was only stating I use Filipino standards for beauty and prefer the lighter skinned girls. I think Chinese and Thai girls are generally way hotter than pinays.. but I love the Philippines.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

manly5000 wrote:Can you people PLEASE stop posting god damn NUDE pics outside the NSFW section? There's still one in the OP.

Jesus Christ. Maybe you guys don't have to worry about getting in trouble but I DO.
Hey man sorry I didn't even think of it really it wasn't my intent... 2 pics out of 20+ gimmie a break.. I forgot that one was there or I would have removed it after Winston PM'd me, Anyhow its removed now.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

hammanta wrote:I enjoyed reading the thread pinaylover. I got a good story out of it and it made me laugh. I personally don't give a shit whether they are lady boys or not, they are still attractive. It's not my style or preference but hey to each their own.

Don't dock on the brown skin girls though. I've known and been with some pretty quality girls from province areas. Dating one now that just made 15k USD in one month from mobile app marketing (that is quite an unusually high month for her). Works hard and is quite intelligent. Very cute but lacks that sexy curvy look I like. Oh well her personality outweighs. But I must agree, a lot of those girls from province are "tribal" and unappealing, wider noses, 4'11" petite look. But I've noticed they tend to be the marrying type. I've dated upperclass girls in Manila to but most were just materialistic and unappealing outside of their initial looks.

Hammanta.. I sent you a Pm. I also do mobile app marketing.. would be curious to know you guys better..
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
OTOH you lost some credibility when you described the scene of you and Rock putting down the "dark" girls or the men who find them attractive. It makes you appear just as judgmental as those who might judge your preferences. Hope that isn't true - but it's what you said about yourself.
That's a very good point. And I think Pinaylover may not have made it so clear.

If I remember correctly, he made some comments on the phone about seeing white guys only with very unappealing girls. I responded by telling him that if you wanna find the ugliest girls in the Philippines, just look for the white guys and check-out their dates. It was only half serious though as it's an obvious exaggeration. And I do see white guys with decent or better looking local gals (by Philippines lower overall standards anyway) quite often in certain types of venues.

I don't find seeing qualified white guys with fugly Asian dates at all funny or amusing. I never mock or make comments around those types of couples when I see them around and about. At many levels, I find it sad cus it probably contributes to better looking girls avoiding whites. The mongering stereotype doesn't help either. But it at least their dating choices neutralizes a bit of competition as do gay guys lol. Now with the very old / very unattractive foreign guys with the types mguy calls 'surplus filippinas', at least there's a somewhat balanced trade-off.

You are right. We who live in glass houses - me with my fatties and Pinaylover with his ladyboys - really shouldn't throw stones lol.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

Rock wrote:
davewe wrote:
That's a very good point. And I think Pinaylover may not have made it so clear.

If I remember correctly, he made some comments on the phone about seeing white guys only with very unappealing girls. I responded by telling him that if you wanna find the ugliest girls in the Philippines, just look for the white guys and check-out their dates. It was only half serious though as it's an obvious exaggeration. And I do see white guys with decent or better looking local gals (by Philippines lower overall standards anyway) quite often in certain types of venues.

I don't find seeing qualified white guys with fugly Asian dates at all funny or amusing. I never mock or make comments around those types of couples when I see them around and about. At many levels, I find it sad cus it probably contributes to better looking girls avoiding whites. The mongering stereotype doesn't help either. But it at least their dating choices neutralizes a bit of competition as do gay guys lol. Now with the very old / very unattractive foreign guys with the types mguy calls 'surplus filippinas', at least there's a somewhat balanced trade-off.

You are right. We who live in glass houses - me with my fatties and Pinaylover with his ladyboys - really shouldn't throw stones lol.

I always admit when I am wrong.. and your right davewe that was pretty judgmental of me... hell whatever makes them happy right?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Pinaylover wrote:Hey man sorry I didn't even think of it really it wasn't my intent... 2 pics out of 20+ gimmie a break.. I forgot that one was there or I would have removed it after Winston PM'd me, Anyhow its removed now.
It's cool man... thanks for the trip report. It just sucks to pull up these threads at work and see a nudie pic when your monitor is pretty visible by any motha fukka who happens to be walkin down the aisle.

Glad you had a good time! I don't share your opinion on ladyboys but your trip report was detailed and cool. Thanks! 8)
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

if you were only there for ladyboys then it was not really much of a challenge. everybody knows all those men are super hard up for white guys and its all about the sex. i think almost anybody could have all the ladyboys he wants in any country. they are not very discriminating.

go to any resort such as white beach on mindoro and you will be overwhelmed by all the gays trying to pull you up for sex. since they are actually 'men' they are addicted to sex like any other guy and want to rack up the numbers. also keep in mind that most of the std transmission in the philippines is via ladyboys.

bragging about your sex count there is sort of like a hunter bragging about how many mosquitos bit him while he was in the swamp.. its not difficult.. lol
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post by Jester »

Pinaylover wrote:

Warning I only dated ladyboys while I was there so if you don't like it or me.. f**k off.

Blocking.

PS to Winston: It ain't hard to get queer sex in the U.S or the Western world in general. Queers put out easily. Ergo, no need to go abroad! Thus, it is not a HA issue. PLUS it's revolting.

This stuff is a turd in the HA punchbowl. You are sullying your brand. If you, Xiongmai, or this pervert want to create a More Perverted Abroad, whatever, please just keep the brands and websites separate and unlinked.

Oh and BTW I would certainly have tried friend Xiongmai's personals site, if he didn't announce that it had sections for this same stuff.

Bring back Odbo and ban this guy.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

quito wrote:if you were only there for ladyboys then it was not really much of a challenge. everybody knows all those men are super hard up for white guys and its all about the sex. i think almost anybody could have all the ladyboys he wants in any country. they are not very discriminating.

go to any resort such as white beach on mindoro and you will be overwhelmed by all the gays trying to pull you up for sex. since they are actually 'men' they are addicted to sex like any other guy and want to rack up the numbers. also keep in mind that most of the std transmission in the philippines is via ladyboys.

bragging about your sex count there is sort of like a hunter bragging about how many mosquitos bit him while he was in the swamp.. its not difficult.. lol
Truth hurts. +1
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, I'm glad PinayLover had a great time in the Philippines. I don't judge whether someone is a homosexual or not; I mean...who cares.

Guys, please chill with the homophobia and the negativity please! See...this is the reason why WillNDowd refused to post anymore about his trip-reports, because of all the negative comments his thread attracted. Why are you guys always so damn negative, Sheesh!........
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i dont think most are judging.. they are just pointing out that its not a big accomplishment for a gay man to find lots of other gay men in the philippines to have sex with.

if i personally have said anything judgmental then i apologize for it.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Pinaylover wrote:
mguy wrote:
I'm not I just like to point things out, like Rock, how society works. I'll decline your offer as I do not see that as productive. Try Gram71 next time. Best of luck.
Hope you weren't offended I was just razzing you a bit..

hmm not productive? Why is that? What you think I am gonna be talking to only ladyboys? Or am I gonna bring your game or social status down somehow?

I agree with a lot of the shit you write about but personally you come off as a elitist & PUA snob... I probably am wrong.. its just sounds that way.

Way to live by that signature quote...

Either way I can respect that... I got enough friends. Peace.
Entertaining thread but you really don't know Mguy. He's not elitist nor is he a snob. I hung out with him while I was in Manila and he's pretty down to earth. Ladyboys and the drug scene sounds like a bad and potentially volatile mix. Forget about the social image for a minute and consider those points in a country like Phi where getting caught can mean steep tea money being paid out or extensive time in the slammer as well as being blacklisted. To be honest I wouldn't want to hang out with you either just sounds like a bad scene to me.
Last edited by Repatriate on April 6th, 2014, 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

zboy1 wrote:Well, I'm glad PinayLover had a great time in the Philippines. I don't judge whether someone is a homosexual or not; I mean...who cares.

Guys, please chill with the homophobia and the negativity please! See...this is the reason why WillNDowd refused to post anymore about his trip-reports, because of all the negative comments his thread attracted. Why are you guys always so damn negative, Sheesh!........
Hey for once we're in some agreement here lol. Some despise the subject of guys here discussing their dates with ladyboys. But there also those who find the subject of much older guys trying to date adult teenagers or early 20s gals repulsive. Since this is Winston's free speech forum, maybe we can just let "a hundred flowers bloom" and leave it at that.

As for any talk about casually using banned or controlled drugs here in Phils. or most of the rest of Asia, that's a big no no. Don't do it and don't even talk or write about it. It's a dangerous area. There are more suitable parts of the world for that kinda stuff.
Pinaylover
Freshman Poster

Post by Pinaylover »

quito wrote:i dont think most are judging.. they are just pointing out that its not a big accomplishment for a gay man to find lots of other gay men in the philippines to have sex with.

if i personally have said anything judgmental then i apologize for it.

I am not a gay man... I am straight. If I liked men I would date men and not girls. You obviously don't understand that a transsexual is not a man. Next time I am just not gonna post any report... for the record I could have had just a many girls if I had decided to date them instead, its not like Pinay girls don't put out just as easily.

Repatriate wrote: Ladyboys and the drug scene sounds like a bad and potentially volatile mix. Forget about the social image for a minute and consider those points in a country like Phi where getting caught can mean steep tea money being paid out or extensive time in the slammer as well as being blacklisted. To be honest I wouldn't want to hang out with you either just sounds like a bad scene to me.
I wasn't involved in any drug scene. It was an experience I had at a private residence for 1 night of my trip. Rock was around me serveal times during the he can vouch I was not hanging out with a bunch of trashy drug addicts or being a drug head.

I thought you people here really were open minded... its clear that you are not. Calling me to banned? Why cause I wrote something the upsets your narrow minded world?

Again I could have easily not mentioned any gender in my post... would we still be having these conversations then? Its just a trip report and you guys are acting like I am wanting a medal and these girls are trophies or something. Anyway I done responding to you ass clowns... for the those of you who were nice to me I appreciate it.

Go ahead ban and me remove my trip report I really don't give a f**k, ungrateful bitches.