Liberalism is not new or progressive, but a sign of decay

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Liberalism is not new or progressive, but a sign of decay

Post by Winston »

When I met fschmidt, he told me something interesting.

He told me that liberalism is nothing new and it is not progressive at all. It is not an advancement in society, nor does it make a culture more evolved. It is not even a positive change.

Historically, liberalism has always come about when a culture was in decline and decay. It has never made a culture or society stronger or more prosperous, but the exact opposite. For example, after Alexander the Great died, ancient Greece went into a state of moral decay. Liberalism erupted, which brought feminism, gay rights, promiscuity, rejection of traditional values, etc. This weakened Greece so that when the Romans arrived, they were too weak to resist them.

Likewise, ancient Rome went into a state of decay in the 400's AD. The same liberalism took over and resulted in moral degradation. People became degenerate and that weakened the empire to the point of internal collapse. Hence, by 475 AD Rome itself was sacked by the northern Germanic tribes.

Now the same is happening to America.

Is that true? If so, then why do liberals and their "educated leftist intellectuals" think that liberalism is something new and progressive? Why don't American historians explain to liberals that liberalism has always been a sign of decay and cultural collapse throughout history?

I think this makes sense. Rejecting traditional values and promoting gay rights, promiscuity, and feminism, logically leads to the destruction of the family, society, men, masculinity, femininity, and all that is wholesome and natural. So how can liberals expect that such values will lead to the prosperity of America? Are they crazy and deluded? Or just evil? What motivates them?

How can making women independent and not need men, which in turns leads to depressed lonely sexually deprived men, as well as the breakdown of family and relationships, lead to a better and more prosperous society? Wtf are liberals smoking? When you destroy families and men, you destroy your own society and nation. Duh. What could be more obvious and logical?

I've never understood the appeal of liberalism. What good does it do? What's in it for me? If you aren't gay or a feminist, what's in it for you? It doesn't fulfill any of my needs at all. It's just pointless drivel that has harmful dangerous consequences to society. And why do young people tend to lean toward liberalist values?

How does liberalism begin anyway? Fschmidt told me that it begins when a society is so prosperous that its citizens become arrogant and spoiled and starting wanting more power and special rights. So they campaign for more power and then it escalates into liberalism and the breakdown of traditional values.

Fschmidt also told me something else that was interesting. He said that he researched some books that proved without a doubt that the valuation of female chastity has ALWAYS correlated with prosperous societies and cultures at their apex. Historically, societies that have valued female chastity more have always prospered.

But I'll let him elaborate on that if he wants.

He also told me that it's a bad and wrong thing for women to dress sexy and slutty and tempt men out i public that they have no interest in attracting. This is why Muslim countries don't allow them to do that, and why in the 1800's women were required to wear long dresses that covered their arms and legs. It's an insult to men to tempt them for no reason.

When I asked him why famous critics of American policy like Noam Chomsky can expose US government crimes and get away with it and keep his professorship at MIT. He told me that it's ok to be anti-American, as long as you aren't anti-liberal. Being anti-liberal is the biggest taboo and will cause one to lose their job.

What do you all think?
Last edited by Winston on May 26th, 2014, 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Because liberals are the historians these days. People follow it because they're cattle. Fschmidt's right about all of that. I was thinking recently just how absolutely absurd it is that society is essentially suicidal. You can't even love your country or be a patriot being called a racist. Just totally bizarre. I want to live in a country where it's okay to be proud of it, but nationalism's considered like the worst thing ever in this society.

I remember when bin Laden died people were cheering, but the next morning they felt ashamed of themselves for it. Disgusting.

Also, I think it fits in with one of the cycles or patterns of nature. I think men and women are equally smart on average. The difference is that men are more likely to occupy both ends of the intelligence scale. So there's more lower IQ men than women, but also more higher IQ men than women.

http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/201 ... ediocrity/

The comments for that are pretty good too, as is the whole blog. It's run by an intelligent red-pilled woman.

But the cycle goes even further. Conservatism, or whatever you want to call anti-liberalism, is more common in men and also at the high and low ends of the intelligence scale. That's why people like that Duck Dynasty guy can say very true things like it's wrong to be gay and it's good to marry 16 year olds. He just knows that through instinct. Following Eastern (Buddhist) philosophy the next step in intelligence is moving beyond instinct and accumulating knowledge. This is where most reasonably intelligent people stop and it explains Liberalism, which is largely bizarre theory with no grounding in reality. The true greats see the last step, which is burning things in a crucible. That means they discard useless knowledge and open their minds for even more learning. Their minds aren't crowded with theories. Like Bruce Lee taught, learn from every martial art and take what works for you while discarding the rest. Those who reach this third level of intelligence have refined instincts and their intelligence comes full circle. They're able to justify things like "gays are wrong" using reason. Unfortunately, very few reach this high level of intelligence. Most people are either reasonably intelligent Liberals or dumb people with good instincts. So the Liberals are able to mock all the dumb people even though they're right about a lot of things based on their instincts. There just aren't enough upper tier intelligent people to confirm those instincts with reason and fight liberalism effectively.

Also, promotion of liberalism is a means to prevent too many of the middle class from taking the next step and becoming rich. That's because liberalism encourages living on credit and diving wealth through divorce, etc.
Last edited by abcdavid01 on May 26th, 2014, 1:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean by nationalist? I think the US government and media only want you to be nationalist in the sense that you "support our troops" and any war they start. But not nationalist in the sense that you want America to be free of globalists and liberalism.

Liberals are terrible historians. If nationalism is gone, then maybe that explains why people like Noam Chomsky can get away with being anti-American, but not anti-liberal.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

I would make some distinction between what is known classical liberalism vs the new version of
leftist "progressives" who are totalitarian in nature. Libertarians have more in common with real liberalism than the neo-liberals that now populate the USA, who in fact are more akin to fascists or in some cases, totalitarian Marxists.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Thanks Winston, that is a good summary of my views. The book about female chastity correlating to civilization is "Sex and Culture" by Unwin. Also worth reading is The Fate of Empires.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

OutWest wrote:I would make some distinction between what is known classical liberalism vs the new version of
leftist "progressives" who are totalitarian in nature. Libertarians have more in common with real liberalism than the neo-liberals that now populate the USA, who in fact are more akin to fascists or in some cases, totalitarian Marxists.
What's the difference between classic liberalism and neo-liberalism?

johnnyderp
Freshman Poster

Re: Liberalism is not new or progressive, but a sign of deca

Post by johnnyderp »

Winston wrote:How does liberalism begin anyway? Fschmidt told me that it begins when a society is so prosperous that its citizens become arrogant and spoiled and starting wanting more power and special rights. So they campaign for more power and then it escalates into liberalism and the breakdown of traditional values.
I don't know enough about previous civilisations, but the current rise of liberalism was only allowed because the corporate elite wanted it. And make no mistake, the 'elite' would have destroyed any liberalist agenda if it didn't boost their own business interests.

A morally decaying, 'liberal' society is one that gives rise to narcissism where people need their next dopamine rush at all costs, resulting in anti-social behaviour and indisciplined women and children whose urges need to be controlled if a civilisation is to be prosperous in the long-term. The people are spiritually empty, and to fill that void they need something to worship. Most people now worship at The Church Of Consumerism. The bankers just love liberalism and the selfishness and self-entitlement this movement promotes.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Liberalism is a mental disorder.I can't stand Liberals.They are impervious to logical thinking.Liberals seem to only identify themselves as such just to feel as though they are morally superior they don't care if the polices they lobby for work or harm people but only if it makes them "feel" superior.Like the debate on illegal immigration.Even a five year old child knows that only but so many people can occupy a space at one time before their numbers become unsustainable,but try explaining this to a Liberal.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Liberalism is the wise attempting compassion and the unwise being too foolish to listen.
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

skateboardstephen wrote:Liberalism is a mental disorder.I can't stand Liberals.They are impervious to logical thinking.
Michael Savage wrote a great book called, "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:Liberalism is the wise attempting compassion and the unwise being too foolish to listen.
Oh...how sweet. Except in reality it is the "Wise" taking property from third parties at gunpoint and using the booty to buy votes with.
Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

OutWest wrote:
Tezcatlipoca wrote:Liberalism is the wise attempting compassion and the unwise being too foolish to listen.
Oh...how sweet. Except in reality it is the "Wise" taking property from third parties at gunpoint and using the b***y to buy votes with.
Yeah true. I like egalitarians, but to be honest there are mostly rich jerks just like most people in general are jerks. I guess it's just a matter of limiting the damage. I hope one day we can be something more than this. To be honest I'm just going to interact with the people who I can interact well with. The people who choose to be different.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:
OutWest wrote:
Oh...how sweet. Except in reality it is the "Wise" taking property from third parties at gunpoint and using the b***y to buy votes with.
Yeah true. I like egalitarians, but to be honest there are mostly rich jerks just like most people in general are jerks. I guess it's just a matter of limiting the damage. I hope one day we can be something more than this. To be honest I'm just going to interact with the people who I can interact well with. The people who choose to be different.
Hat tip to that...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another good example of how liberalism is a mental disorder.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I've been reading "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem" by Henry Ford, founder of the auto industry in America, written in the 1920's. It explains that the reason why Jewish elites and bankers promote liberalism and multiculturalism, is because the Jews' biggest fear has always been white nationalism rising up to persecute the Jews, as what happened with Nazi Germany.

So to prevent this from happening, they've tried to make all nations under their control multicultural. That way, it divides the nation's people into different races, thus preventing them from uniting together against the tyranny of the elite or Jewish bankers, and weakening the people as well. It's part of the old "divide and conquer" strategy. Furthermore, multiculturalism and liberalism promotes the concept of equality and acceptance of all races and colors, which means that the environment will allow Jews to do whatever they want without persecution or blame.

This also explains why in Western countries, Whites are not allowed to have "white pride" but other races are allowed to have their "racial pride" movements. The reason for this double standards is that the White race historically has been the biggest threat to the Jews and the most antisemitic obviously. That's why the White race, particularly White males, need to be suppressed the most in Jewish/Zionist controlled societies.

All this makes sense I guess and is the reason why Jewish and Zionist elites promote liberalism and multiculturalism in every country they control. Henry Ford is a brilliant and successful businessman obviously, so he is a credible source and probably knows what he is talking about. I can't believe that newspapers were allowed to publish this kind of stuff in the 1920's.

Here is the link to Henry Ford's "The International Jew: The World's Foremost Problem" if you want to read it. It's very blood boiling yet sounds intelligently and factually written. Hitler loved this treatise (not surprisingly) and reportedly had a copy of it on his desk and probably mass distributed it in Germany during his quest for power.

Online version:
http://www.jrbooksonline.com/intl_jew_f ... ijtoc_.htm

PDF: (right click and download)
https://www.radioislam.org/ford/TheInternationalJew.pdf

Kindle: (free)

Abridged version: (condensed and shortened)
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm

Other formats:
https://archive.org/details/TheInternat ... yFord1920s