What to do about the woman problem

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What to do about the woman problem

Post by Cornfed »

Even if evil Western ZOGs were overthrown and the few million traitors most responsible for their atrocities were executed, there would still be the issue of what to do about Western women. Since women do whatever the men in charge tell them they would instantly start being wives and mothers again when ordered to, and in any case they would have no choice but to come crawling back without the ZOG funding and supporting their dysfunctional lifestyles. However, they would still be horrible monsters and worthless sluts unable to perform their female role adequately. How would the new regime go about addressing this problem?

I can think of a couple of potential solutions. One would be to perform a kind of triage on the female population. Those of breeding age deemed to have good genetics would be ensconced in body fitting cages and kept permanently pregnant via artificial inseminationl like other breeding sows. Those not used for this purpose but who were physically attractive would be sent to state brothels where worthy men could use them for sexual release, and they might also be farmed out to cook and clean for men. The remainder of the Western female population would be shot. Once the generation of post-feminist females being cranked out by the breeders came on stream, they would be apportioned to men as wives and the remaining feminized females would be shot.

Another solution would be for Western women to be declared wild animals and dealt with in a similar manner to how certain animals are under the wild animal control statutes of various countries. Hence the owners of women would be required to brand, tether or tag them, or they would be considered "wild", in which case men would be free to claim them or hunt them or whatever. There would be a limit to how many women a man could own at any given time (excluding daughters), and husbands and fathers would have first claim. Women allowed to roam around unsupervised and cause trouble by irresponsible owners would be impounded and destroyed.

Any better ideas?
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Re: What to do about the woman problem

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Oh come on. :P

http://www.absolutelovepublishing.com/W ... _World.php
"The world will be saved by the Western woman."
-- Dalai Lama, Vancouver Peace Summit
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Let these man-hating AWs fend for themselves. If more and more men left the U.S. (or went completely MGTOW), the man-hating feminazis in this country would have no heat, no energy, no agriculture, no protection, no offspring, no free money, no utilities, and no one to send off to war to die for them. AWs would die off overnight. That's the tomorrow that I look forward to.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Falcon wrote:Oh come on. :P

http://www.absolutelovepublishing.com/W ... _World.php
"The world will be saved by the Western woman."
-- Dalai Lama, Vancouver Peace Summit
The raised eyebrow of a lecherous old man. :P
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

The solution is that men totally finish with them so they have no support, and die off in a few decades.
Ginger
Freshman Poster

Post by Ginger »

:)
Last edited by Ginger on July 3rd, 2013, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I do not promise to be gingerly :P
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

terminator wrote:The solution is that men totally finish with them so they have no support, and die off in a few decades.
Why wait for the monsters to die off naturally over decades when it would be possible to restart society in just a few years?
Woman
Freshman Poster

Cornfed

Post by Woman »

Your views on women are almost a mirror of Elliot Rodger's. A man outside of humanity. Destroyed by jealous hatred seeing the beauty and love of couples. Their eyes meeting and longing to explore their bodies.

Nothing gives me more pleasure, Cornfed, than to see you suffer the indignity of being alone. Of seeing the women you hate enjoy lives of love, of children, of happy homes. You, who so wishes to enslave and kill women for your failures in love, will only have your psychotic ideas and nothing else. Nothing at all. No woman, no love, no sex.

And for this I hope you live a very long time.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cornfed

Post by Cornfed »

Woman wrote: Of seeing the women you hate enjoy lives of love, of children, of happy homes. .
In case it has escaped your vigilance, most of your contemporaries are miserable fat slags popping antidepressants by the truckload. You won't even enjoy the privilege of doing that once the government runs out of money to spend on your welfare benefits, affirmative action "jobs" and police protection. You stupid cunts are headed for a fate far crueler than I ever could or would devise for you. Know that the misery you are suffering now, and the much greater misery you will suffer in the future is fully deserved by you, even though you are too stupid to know why.
Woman
Freshman Poster

Cornfed

Post by Woman »

Your world is reduced to one word ... bitterness while I sit here and enjoy reading your proof of that bitterness. This world will continue long after your pathetic miserable life is gone. The world will be better for it. This world needs love, compassion, caring. You bring nothing but psychopathic hate.

May you live long in a loveless, sexless life. Alone.
Woman
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman »

And I forgot to add my idea of what to do with psychopaths like yourself.

You would be institutionalized in a mental health facility until your psychopathy is deemed reversed. Because you are mentally unstable you are a threat to humanity. If you are deemed too unstable to release into civilization you would remain in a mental health facility until the end of your natural life.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Woman, presumably Western Woman, you should know that there is a huge population of men who basically agrees with Cornfed. Some are single, some are dedicated to manipulating stupid Western women for sex (which is all they are good for). And some married women abroad who aren't disgusting Western sluts. That is what I did. Most seriously Muslim men and ultra-orthodox Jewish men also basically agree with Cornfed. You may be confortable now in your sheltered world where you are only exposed to people who agree with you, but that world will eventually disintegrate from its own immorality. It is the story of a decaying civilization that has played out numerous times in history.
Woman
Freshman Poster

Post by Woman »

fschmidt:

LOL You are wrong. We Western women own our minds, our bodies, our lives. Unlike your women who you disrespect and treat like filth. You culture is depraved. The depravity shows in the sick evil tortures men like Cornfed think of in regards to women.

I have lived in Kuwait, Germany and Juwait. In all those places I saw Western values of respect for women grow.

Your depraved misogynistic cultures are dying. Good riddance.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Where is Juwait? I am well traveled but don't remember such a place.

Yes Western women own their minds, their bodies, their lives, in the same way that cockroaches do.

Yes the Western plague is still growing, but it is decelerating. We see the first signs of this in the Arab world and in Russia.