(I HATE) White Supremacy and Double Standard of Asian people

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

(I HATE) White Supremacy and Double Standard of Asian people

Post by jasonstone »

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

Just a Stup*d B*tch B*tching
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

My advice is b*tch get off your computer and get back in the kitchen.

And maybe you would not sound so stup*d and b*tchy if you were not a Stupid B*tch.

KokujinKrusader
Freshman Poster

Post by KokujinKrusader »

Well, she is supporting her husband who happens to be Black (as well as her child), similar to how Asian women typically worship everything White and do whatever it takes (often including hating Black people) when they marry or date White guys.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

It seems like in many countries and among many races, the lighter skinned you are the more attractive you will be considered. Individual preferences aside, this is most likely the default.

It's not a universal preference, however. I've known of a Blasian (Filipino mother, Black American father) who was very successful in the Philippines with the local female populace. The guy fathered his first kid at sixteen, and an additional two with two different women at nineteen and twenty one. He was poor as can be but he kept dating and sleeping around, now he's engaged to the sister of a priest. He was a bit of a lazy bum but the dude got "it", that's for sure. Ladies dig him.

One woman's ideal is another woman's worst nightmare and vice versa. That's life. And while many Asian women prefer white and lighter skinned non-white men, there's always a good portion of them who fall for a black dude (or a darker skinned Asian such as a Pakistani or Indian man). A man needs to have the looks, carry himself with the right attitude and have a certain amount of charm, and suddenly race isn't that much of a deal anymore. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, I thought it was refreshing to see an Asian women not buying into notions of White supremacy for once. It's nice to see an Asian person who can think 'outside of the box' and not buy into what the majority Asian culture wants you to behave like: i.e. acting as 'White' as possible, in order to be accepted into Western society.

That's a good women for standing up for her Black husband. I'm sorry, but too many Asians act exactly what she describes: looking down on Blacks, Indians and Hispanics, because that's what the media and White people want you to do. Really, Asians have a lot of things to do thank for Blacks--and their struggles in obtaining civil rights and ending racism in the USA and other countries; and because of Black people's struggles, Asians have benefited the most out of the slow eradication of racism in the world, thanks to Black people!
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

That is true Marcos, lighter skin preferences make sense since the Gods have light skin, the great inventors had light skin, and most powerful people are light skinned. Asian women are extremely money hungry, light skinned people have all the money. Any rich blacks are just tokens to make the other blacks feel included.

Interestingly, I saw a study done by the university of Westminster regarding color preferences...that study found UK women (feminists) most preferred the look of swarthy men...ie Spanish or Italian. More power a woman has the more likely she is to select based on sexual preference as opposed to provider preference. Perhaps eventually there will be no providers.

MarcosZeitola wrote:It seems like in many countries and among many races, the lighter skinned you are the more attractive you will be considered. Individual preferences aside, this is most likely the default.

It's not a universal preference, however. I've known of a Blasian (Filipino mother, Black American father) who was very successful in the Philippines with the local female populace. The guy fathered his first kid at sixteen, and an additional two with two different women at nineteen and twenty one. He was poor as can be but he kept dating and sleeping around, now he's engaged to the sister of a priest. He was a bit of a lazy bum but the dude got "it", that's for sure. Ladies dig him.

One woman's ideal is another woman's worst nightmare and vice versa. That's life. And while many Asian women prefer white and lighter skinned non-white men, there's always a good portion of them who fall for a black dude (or a darker skinned Asian such as a Pakistani or Indian man). A man needs to have the looks, carry himself with the right attitude and have a certain amount of charm, and suddenly race isn't that much of a deal anymore. ;)
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Post by jasonstone »

zboy1 wrote:Well, I thought it was refreshing to see an Asian women not buying into notions of White supremacy for once. It's nice to see an Asian person who can think 'outside of the box' and not buy into what the majority Asian culture wants you to behave like: i.e. acting as 'White' as possible, in order to be accepted into Western society.
Yes I'm proud of here, she gives me hope.

zboy1 wrote: That's a good women for standing up for her Black husband. I'm sorry, but too many Asians act exactly what she describes: looking down on Blacks, Indians and Hispanics, because that's what the media and White people want you to do. Really, Asians have a lot of things to do thank for Blacks--and their struggles in obtaining civil rights and ending racism in the USA and other countries; and because of Black people's struggles, Asians have benefited the most out of the slow eradication of racism in the world, thanks to Black people!
I strongly disagree with the bolded parts.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

BULLSHI*T, ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST. ASIAN BY DEFINITION CANNOT BE RACIST.

Chris Matthews Says So.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... re-racist/

She is just a stup*d b*tch b*tching. So make sure to cower to her. Do not be a man, always cower to women because that is what you weak minded people are trained to do.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jonny Law wrote:BULLSHI*T, ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST. ASIAN BY DEFINITION CANNOT BE RACIST.

Chris Matthews Says So.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... re-racist/
Chris Matthews is a liberal fruitcake, who thinks only whites can be racist. He actually believes it's impossible for Asians to be racists. :roll:

No wonder why his ratings are so low. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:too many Asians act exactly what she describes: looking down on Blacks, Indians and Hispanics, because that's what the media and White people want you to do. Really, Asians have a lot of things to do thank for Blacks--and their struggles in obtaining civil rights and ending racism in the USA and other countries; and because of Black people's struggles, Asians have benefited the most out of the slow eradication of racism in the world, thanks to Black people!
That is not what you said at first. But of course it is a progression. Now that you have banned or otherwise got rid of anyone disputing political correctness, it is time for you to show you true colors.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: (I HATE) White Supremacy and Double Standard of Asian pe

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jasonstone wrote:
She can get the "d" and the "r" [-elationship] too!!!!! :-D