Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:He said that the girls there are so eager to please men....
What a big difference location makes. It will mesmerize you.
Nice, that's what it's about. Now THAT's validationâ„¢.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not hoes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

Tell Steve to make sure he posts exactly how his friend got laid in Brazil. Inquiring minds want to know! 8)
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

jamesbond wrote:
Winston wrote:Steve Neese told me that his friend, who is balding and only 5ft6, is in Brazil right now and he got laid there 5 out of the last 7 nights, with regular girls, not hoes. Unbelievable! He said that the girls there are so eager to please men and do not have hang up about sex.

Tell Steve to make sure he posts exactly how his friend got laid in Brazil. Inquiring minds want to know! 8)
He has been hitting the bars and clubs. But he admits, these arent middle or higher class girls , but who cares as long as they are hot right? Lol. Back in the US of gay, he is lucky to have 1 date every 2-3 months and they're usually a bit overweight (as his best friend, I've seen his dates in the US). But in Brazil, well, he said it's crazy easy, and he's hooked up with attractive thin girls, not fatties. He said it's unlike anything he has experienced. He said the biggest difference, women WANT men!!! They look at him, stare, and flirt, .... All things that never happen in the US. Hmmm, it sounds easier to hook up there than even the Philippines.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

steve55 wrote:
jamesbond wrote:

He has been hitting the bars and clubs. But he admits, these arent middle or higher class girls , but who cares as long as they are hot right? Lol. Back in the US of gay, he is lucky to have 1 date every 2-3 months and they're usually a bit overweight (as his best friend, I've seen his dates in the US). But in Brazil, well, he said it's crazy easy, and he's hooked up with attractive thin girls, not fatties. He said it's unlike anything he has experienced. He said the biggest difference, women WANT men!!! They look at him, stare, and flirt, .... All things that never happen in the US. Hmmm, it sounds easier to hook up there than even the Philippines.
Is that DarrenFW by chance?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

steve55 wrote:He has been hitting the bars and clubs. But he admits, these arent middle or higher class girls , but who cares as long as they are hot right? Lol. Back in the US of gay, he is lucky to have 1 date every 2-3 months and they're usually a bit overweight (as his best friend, I've seen his dates in the US). But in Brazil, well, he said it's crazy easy, and he's hooked up with attractive thin girls, not fatties. He said it's unlike anything he has experienced. He said the biggest difference, women WANT men!!! They look at him, stare, and flirt, .... All things that never happen in the US. Hmmm, it sounds easier to hook up there than even the Philippines.
Steve, how old is your friend? Also, Winston said your friend is only 5'6" tall is that true? Because in the US, guys who are short have a difficult even getting fatties to date them. I am 5'10" and some women refuse to date guys who are less than 6' feet tall. :roll:

Did your friend go there alone or with another person? What city did he visit in Brazil? I have always thought Brazil is a MUCH better country to meet attractive, nice women than the Philippines is. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

JamesBond,

I know what you mean about height. Unfortunately I am 5'8 but there are a few girls who are okay with guys short who are attractive. However, on average I found even short women 5'2-5'4 want a guy who is 6'-6'3. It is crazy. I think I see that possibly even if you are non-white in Brazil that you have a better time with the morena (or meztizo) women and/or black Brazilian girls than with American women who have too many requirements in a guy based on job status, property (housing/apartment), and having the excitement of the guy because they are ultimately boring themselves.

I feel that guys in the US have to always build (construct) conversations in order to find a commonality. Oh well, I think it is better for most men to either find their own interests, and travel to see more of the world beyond just getting a woman. Life is too short and being able to live in a better society where people are more genuine or down to earth is better than in the US (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) where you have a toxic Anglo society where there is only a 'individual' and less of a community.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

aozora13 wrote:JamesBond,

I know what you mean about height. Unfortunately I am 5'8 but there are a few girls who are okay with guys short who are attractive. However, on average I found even short women 5'2-5'4 want a guy who is 6'-6'3. It is crazy. I think I see that possibly even if you are non-white in Brazil that you have a better time with the morena (or meztizo) women and/or black Brazilian girls than with American women who have too many requirements in a guy based on job status, property (housing/apartment), and having the excitement of the guy because they are ultimately boring themselves.

I feel that guys in the US have to always build (construct) conversations in order to find a commonality. Oh well, I think it is better for most men to either find their own interests, and travel to see more of the world beyond just getting a woman. Life is too short and being able to live in a better society where people are more genuine or down to earth is better than in the US (Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand) where you have a toxic Anglo society where there is only a 'individual' and less of a community.
Yeah that is why recently I have been getting back in my personal studio. I will try to get something to this site by next week; I have to work remotely from home so that'll take up some time too.

I really want you guys to hear what I'm about to put out. It will be sweet. It will start off with the typical hodge-podge of "Love....I'll kill myself if you leave me man.gina" songs, but I'm building up to the topics I'd actually want to address. I just want to test the waters with the "hodge-podge" lyricism first.
Paloaltoguy
Freshman Poster

Re: Success story from Brazil! (with pics)

Post by Paloaltoguy »

djeanp7898 wrote:As I stated before in a previous post, in America Black men are considered the bottom of the social totem pole and the last dating option among non-Black women

Lol, not really :lol:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Steve55, who in God's name is that in your avatar? That picture is rather frightening. :shock:

Tezcatlipoca
Freshman Poster

Post by Tezcatlipoca »

Question: how did you have this conversation if it was your first trip out of n America? Do you speak Portuguese?
Stop being angry at the stuff you don't have (yet) in life and instead focus on how to get it.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tezcatlipoca wrote:Question: how did you have this conversation if it was your first trip out of n America? Do you speak Portuguese?
Who are you talking about the OP?

He learned Portuguese using this - http://www.easyportuguese.com/

You can learn online from several places, even your local library might have something you can use.

He started that he used the website URL and Google translate to have a conversations with women online.

Steve's friend just proves that White men, even quite average White men (the majority complaining and on this website) can find a Latin woman interested in him.

Why they keep bypassing Mexico is beyond me though.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Oh trust me, guys! The only reason I'd want to come back home is to PACK ALL MY SHIT!
I feel the same way brother. I hate coming back here after being in a country that I actually feel at home in such as Colombia. I have to come back to this soulless place called the "greatest country in the world" and be dateless, continue to have a depressing social life, and to have to pick from low quality women. I wish I could pack up ASAP and head back to Colombia. Unfortunately, circumstances don't allow me to do that as of right now.

But I know how you feel man. I'm glad you had a great experience down there and saw for yourself that you ARE a man who is highly desired by beautiful, feminine women and you don't have to settle. I'm sure it gave you a confidence boost making you feel like you were on top of the world.
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

I haven't been back to the forums for a long time, but I've been back to Brazil again since I last posted here. I found a woman that I wanted to keep...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3aa9399a68

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 72716f0cb4

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=553DE2CB

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5502F397

When I last visited her, she gave me a huge surprise birthday party, which I never had in my life. Even had a specialized cake and the DJ played American music for me.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5532A1D5

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=5533B1BD

I felt very much appreciated and loved.

I enjoy the Brazilian people and I enjoy the warmth many of them display. I'm back in Chicago and I feel like an outcast. Like I don't fit in. I'm trying to get my girl up here to visit but we are having difficultly obtaining any type of visa (tourist, marriage, etc.). My ultimate goal is to live in Brazil 5-6 months per year.
But I know how you feel man. I'm glad you had a great experience down there and saw for yourself that you ARE a man who is highly desired by beautiful, feminine women and you don't have to settle. I'm sure it gave you a confidence boost making you feel like you were on top of the world.
Oh absolutely. When I was in Rio, I felt desired. It was definitely ego-boosting. When Brazilian women like you, they don't have a problem showing it. I felt like I was definitely in the game! Whereas here in the States I feel isolated and ignored.

Like I said, I definitely recommend going abroad. Stack your money up and just DO it. I've probably spent about $10,000 in my 3 trips to Brazil, and the experiences I had were worth EVERY PENNY. No doubt about it!
djeanp7898
Freshman Poster

Post by djeanp7898 »

Wow. 7 years later and I'm still going to Brazil!

Have visited 5 times and will be making my 6th trip next month. Here's a few videos from my most recent trips...

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What happened to all your photos? The links are broken. Do you have updated links or albums?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne