Meet Latina Women! Great Dating Sites and Romance Tours!

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Winston
Site Admin

Meet Latina Women! Great Dating Sites and Romance Tours!

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Here are some reputable great dating sites to meet Latina and Mexican women. Below are my affiliate links to them and their banners.

Latin American and Mexican Women Profiles on A Foreign Affair:
http://women.happierabroad.com/mp/latin-women.htm

Romance Tours to Latin America:
http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/

Latin American Cupid: http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=5117&s1=

Mexican Cupid: http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=5443&s1=

Colombian Cupid: http://cupidlinks.com/?a=84642&c=3294&s1=

Best wishes for success in finding the Latin or Mexican woman of your dreams!

SEO anchor text
Meet Foreign Women
Date Foreign Women
International Dating
Last edited by Winston on October 26th, 2013, 3:02 am, edited 7 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

thanks Winston...

you heard of any more good ones for central-latin america???

thanks
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Romance Latina

Post by MarkDY »

I used this site to meet some nice women in Bogota.
http://www.romancelatina.com/en/

They also have page on facebook page
Mystery
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery »

Yeah I'm using this site. Got 210 women showing me interest in 30 days. That's an average of 7 per day!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updated with new links and banners.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Twobrains
Freshman Poster

And social networking?

Post by Twobrains »

What social networking sites are popular in Mexico? FB, Badoo, Tagged - which is best? I don't want to put myself up for dating, just want to connect with some locals when I'm there on holiday for a couple of weeks. I speak basic Spanish.
colibri
Freshman Poster

Re: And social networking?

Post by colibri »

Twobrains wrote:What social networking sites are popular in Mexico? FB, Badoo, Tagged - which is best? I don't want to put myself up for dating, just want to connect with some locals when I'm there on holiday for a couple of weeks. I speak basic Spanish.

Forget about baddon n tagged :P facebook is the main networking here :) !
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: And social networking?

Post by ssjparris »

colibri wrote:
Twobrains wrote:What social networking sites are popular in Mexico? FB, Badoo, Tagged - which is best? I don't want to put myself up for dating, just want to connect with some locals when I'm there on holiday for a couple of weeks. I speak basic Spanish.

Forget about baddon n tagged :P facebook is the main networking here :) !
What ???? when is the last time a man on facebook said that he wants to meet you. and you came up with some lame excuse. facebook does not work to meet women. Sure a man can become friends with foreign women on facebook. but many foreign women refused to do skype with me. yet they still talk to me online.

I think its better to meet and connect on foreign dating sites. the mindset is to actually meet !!!. not facebook though !!!.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Mystery wrote:Yeah I'm using this site. Got 210 women showing me interest in 30 days. That's an average of 7 per day!
Seeing this now but be careful, there some Non-Pro/P4P stuff going on that site. Stay vigilant unless you don't mind that sort of thing.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

What's the best approach to opening and meeting girls via ColombianCupid and MexicanCupid? I'd like to take a 7-10 day exploratory trip to Colombia and/or Mexico and meet some girls/hook-up/test the waters. Should I try messaging some women on these sites few days or few weeks ahead of my trip and then arrange meet ups when I get there?

Also, what nationalities are most common on LatinCupid?
chibolo
Junior Poster

Post by chibolo »

fightforlove wrote:

Most common: Colombianas and Dominicanas . I would say about 50% are Colombian, 30% Dominican, 10% Peruvian, 5% Mexican and 5% other Latin American countries (Venezuela, Ecuador, Costa Rica, etc.)
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

chibolo wrote:
fightforlove wrote:

Most common: Colombianas and Dominicanas . I would say about 50% are Colombian, 30% Dominican, 10% Peruvian, 5% Mexican and 5% other Latin American countries (Venezuela, Ecuador, Costa Rica, etc.)
Thanks for the info. What kind of women join these sites? Is the quality (attractiveness, personality, life situation, etc) good? I am wondering if I can do some sample trials to help me determine a plan and which specific country/city I should visit.
Tsua1ve
Freshman Poster

Re: Meet Latina Women! Reputable Dating Sites

Post by Tsua1ve »

Lol. These sites that you have posted have photos that are several years old...recycling the same women's photos. I wonder if these women know they are being recycled...over and over and over. Haha.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Meet Latina Women! Reputable Dating Sites

Post by Winston »

AFA new video of their Peru Tour!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Meet Latina Women! Great Dating Sites and Romance Tours!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these AFA Costa Rica Tours!

http://women.happierabroad.com/tour/costa-rica/