American Families Aborting Baby Girls in favor of Baby Boys

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

American Families Aborting Baby Girls in favor of Baby Boys

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So I came across two different sites about the dating scene in America, and on both of them, one person said the reason single men outnumber single women by a lot is because families abort baby girls in favor of baby boys - apparently America is following China's lead of preferring boys over girls. In those same comments, it said single men outnumber single women ALL OVER THE WORLD, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, an all those places which are supposed to be dating paradises compared to the US.

Is it true there are more single men than single women in EVERY country in the world? And have families in America been aborting baby girls?

I know for a fact, the average male to female ratio worldwide is 101 men to 100 women.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: American Families Aborting Baby Girls in favor of Baby B

Post by nicho12 »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So I came across two different sites about the dating scene in America, and on both of them, one person said the reason single men outnumber single women by a lot is because families abort baby girls in favor of baby boys - apparently America is following China's lead of preferring boys over girls. In those same comments, it said single men outnumber single women ALL OVER THE WORLD, including Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, an all those places which are supposed to be dating paradises compared to the US.

Is it true there are more single men than single women in EVERY country in the world? And have families in America been aborting baby girls?

I know for a fact, the average male to female ratio worldwide is 101 men to 100 women.
with the way women are put on a pedestal in the U.S, I don't think it's true that american families are aborting girls for boys, the reason why men outnumber women in America is because of immigration, most immigrants in America are young men. on top of that there're no wars to keep the male population in check. Men always outnumber women at birth, that's the way it has always been every where in the world since the beginning of time, the reason for this ratio was that men were expected to go to war, so a society needed more young men to defend it, as they grew older, women began outnumbering men because men died off in wars so this brought the ratio in favor of men who survived. And am not talking about wars were by you just sit in a command center and launch a missile 100 miles away like today's modern American wars, those have little effect of reducing the male population in America because the man in the command center is perfectly safe, am talking about wars were you fought with swords(man to man).

Some people may look at it in a bad way but sometimes wars are good because they take down the male population down a bit, can you imagine if we never had wars, the whole world would be a giant sausage fest
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
... dating scene in America
... the reason single men outnumber single women by a lot is because families abort baby girls in favor of baby boys - apparently America is following China's lead of preferring boys over girls.
I never heard something like that about USA. More the opposite, giving preference to girls because of feminism. Gender-specific abortion by my opinion should be outlawed.

By tradition only Indians and Chinese show a tendency to reject females and to support the birth of boys.

We never had some custom like that here in Japan. Even when hoping for a male, the female was not abandoned after birth, in some cases women took over male duties because a male was missing in the family.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

64.3% of of statistics are made up on the spot, including this one.
Bobby
Freshman Poster

Post by Bobby »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... girls.html

Depends on how "multicultural" the communities are.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Any numerical imbalance of boys over girls would be catastrophic in our gynocentric culture. The demographic effect of that would be to raise the status and value of ALL females, no matter how unattractive.

India is experiencing this type of blowback now and it manifests itself with female-only trains and other nonsense.

The only silver lining would be the hastening of the demise of the American experiment. So yes, go ahead and continue with this practice.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Any numerical imbalance of boys over girls would be catastrophic in our gynocentric culture. The demographic effect of that would be to raise the status and value of ALL females, no matter how unattractive.

India is experiencing this type of blowback now and it manifests itself with female-only trains and other nonsense.
It mostly just seems to result in a lot of rape taking place in India, which isn't something I think feminists are too fond of last time I checked... what this will ultimately result in, and already is resulting in, is a phenomenon called "Bare branch syndrome": http://www.businessinsider.com/chinas-b ... rry-2013-2
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

I understand now. I will submit to God`s will.
jullypham
Freshman Poster

Post by jullypham »

Abort is flagitious!!!. In Asia, many families still favor baby boys than baby girls :(
My faverous album: ket qua bong da
My music style: vaobong
Learn to know more: 1gom
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How is this possible? By the time you find out the fetus' gender, it's already 8 months and too late to abort.

I'd rather have a girl than a boy, for the following reasons:

-- Girls are cuter and better looking.
-- Girls are more well behaved, but not necessarily in America.
-- You can call your daughter "daddy's little princess" but you can't call you son "daddy's little prince".
-- If I have no wife or girlfriend, at least there will be a female presence in the house to soothe me and help with domestic chores.
-- I'd rather feel like a protector to a girl than a mentor to a boy that teaches him how to play baseball or go fishing, which doesn't interest me.

But of course, the disadvantages are:

-- You have to worry more about a daughter than a son, even when she's grown, because she's more vulnerable.
-- If she gets pregnant and abandoned, you will have to help take care of the baby.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: American Families Aborting Baby Girls in favor of Baby Boys

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:
August 4th, 2014, 5:19 pm
That's a false fact!

Among men age 30 and under, especially 14-24, the ratio is an average of 105 males for every 95 females! This means 10 males will always be single in a "normal society" and "normal world" and need to wait to date and marry younger females.

The gender imbalance only corrects for ages 40+, 50+, and 60+ and those females are worthless rubbish for anything! Those females have zero value!

A female's value comes from beauty, virginity, and fertility!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑