Pretending to be Gringo in Brazil to get laid

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Pretending to be Gringo in Brazil to get laid

Post by Rock »

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

GREAT find.

This video makes CLEAR that Brazil **IS** a good place for American men.

Period, end of story, case closed.

Just watch the first 2 minutes or so, especially if you don't like PUA's, because the rest is a former PUA bragging about how he got laid., and has nothing to do with Brazil.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Again, it's been 10 years since I've been down there, but I was approached twice by university girls during my visits. Once my buddy and I were in a bar frequented by university students. One gal just sat down and wanted to know if she could practice her English. We had beers and a great chat. An hour later, her friend dragged her away saying "oh she loves Americans but we don't." Total c*ck block but oh well. This showed the great potential.

Other time, I was eating lunch all alone over on Copacabana. A flower girl came over to my table and I told her, no I don't want to buy any flowers. She said, "that girl over at the other table bought you flowers." Yes, no lie. It happened. She was there studying with her books out. Too bad she was cute but I was leaving town in a few days or she would have been a great prospect.

PUA? Ha! They both pursed me. Back to my earlier post, I do think these girls realize it takes $2000 a month to retire there so they are on the hunt. Plus let's face it, American men have a reputation of being good guys who treat women well.

So yes, I can understand why Brazilian guys are faking English accents.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

pete98146 wrote:
Again, it's been 10 years since I've been down there, but I was approached twice by university girls during my visits. Once my buddy and I were in a bar frequented by university students. One gal just sat down and wanted to know if she could practice her English.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What town???

pete98146 wrote:
Other time, I was eating lunch all alone over on Copacabana. A flower girl came over to my table and I told her, no I don't want to buy any flowers. She said, "that girl over at the other table bought you flowers." Yes, no lie. It happened. She was there studying with her books out. Too bad she was cute but I was leaving town in a few days or she would have been a great prospect.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{smack}
That was me smacking you for not being a gentleman and following up!
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Jester wrote:
pete98146 wrote:
Again, it's been 10 years since I've been down there, but I was approached twice by university girls during my visits. Once my buddy and I were in a bar frequented by university students. One gal just sat down and wanted to know if she could practice her English.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What town???

Rio.

pete98146 wrote:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{smack}
That was me smacking you for not being a gentleman and following up!
I know...I know. She was lighter skinned and I really found myself drawn to the more Brazilian/Italian looking ladies. They to me were the REAL stunners and I'm sure they are the toughest to get. The cool thing about Brazil is that is has such a HUGE variety.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

LOL

Let me get this straight Pete.

The PLETHORA of hot available women in Brazil is SO HUGE that you felt able to reject a hottie who f'n BOUGHT YOU A F'N FLOWER because......

{wait for it}

{wait for it}

{wait for it}

she was TOO F'N WHITE??????????????????????

Do I that (f'n) right????????????
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Jester wrote:LOL

Let me get this straight Pete.

The PLETHORA of hot available women in Brazil is SO HUGE that you felt able to reject a hottie who f'n BOUGHT YOU A F'N FLOWER because......

{wait for it}

{wait for it}

{wait for it}

she was TOO F'N WHITE??????????????????????

Do I that (f'n) right????????????
LOL...ok busted! I don't have a good excuse. Missed opportunity I guess...
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

lol

good to laugh anyway
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Here take my flower..

Oh sorry, I'm going home in a few days..

I know, I know.. it's called piling on.. but he (she) had it coming.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well, don't guys in America pretend to be French or English to get laid?
Out in the world living the dream!