Hello and Thank You Winston!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
ip
Freshman Poster

Hello and Thank You Winston!

Post by ip »

I recently stumbled across your website while doing some research for my upcoming trip to Taiwan. I'm so impressed to find someone who clearly, boldly, and honestly declared the sickening state of social life in America and the deep ills that affect nearly all aspects of social interaction here, not just in relationships with women, but also the overwhelming feeling of disconnection and superficiality that pervades nearly all types of social interaction here. Your story was heartbreaking, and in many ways it resembles my own life, and the lives of all that languish away in utter deprivation afraid to break out of the 'Matrix' as you call it.

America may be a wealthy nation, and may have great material wealth but it's flat-out impoverished in social, family, traditional, spiritual, genuine love and connection, and mental/physical well-being. I believe some of these problems affect other countries as well but America serves as the most startling example, due in large part to the giant culture of denial that exists and spits on anyone who challenges the status-quo.

On to lighter matters...I have quit my job, saved money for travel, cut my ties, and I'm getting the f**k out, at least for awhile :lol: Right now I'm just going to Taiwan, but it could start a longer term living abroad and travel to more places.

Winston, You are the type of person that sees/feels something wrong and does something about it. Respect!

ip
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks IP, and welcome to the forum. You are very welcome. I am honored that you can find validation here. It's hard to these days, since everyone believes this prevailing myth that society is normal and that those who can't cope with it or complain about it are the problem to blame. It's sick and totally inaccurate. Just cause people act like zombies and are depressed and don't know why, and I am sincere and understand what's going on, doesn't make me the problem.

Why are you going to Taiwan? To teach English and save up? I should let you know that that country is very inhibited and conservative and people there live to work and are not very open. Like America, it is very workaholic in that most have few interests outside work and keep strict routines. It is not the most festive country. It will take time to meet girls there, since they are super shy. Other than that, there are many cute delicate looking dolls there. You can use it as a launching point though, regardless.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
interfaqiez
Freshman Poster

Post by interfaqiez »

Hi winston i read your blog.. yes you have great capabilty, success for you...

3goe decor