Prices Thai Bargirls Charge

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Prices Thai Bargirls Charge

Post by Banano »

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Stickman ... arfine.htm

In many Bangkok bars today a girl's opening gambit is 3,000 baht. Some may negotiate, some may not.

The rates charged in Bangkok today are all over the map and no matter the number, you'll always find someone who paid less, as well as someone who paid a whole lot more. Today in Bangkok gogo bars many girls ask 2,500 - 3,000 baht short time and well upwards of that for long-time - 4,000 or even 5,000 not uncommon - that is if they are willing to spend all night with a customer. For many girls the idea of long-time is unthinkable. Why spend all night with a guy they don't know and likely don't fancy?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Prices Thai Bargirls Charge

Post by Banano »

Is Thailand worth visiting considering price of poosy is on par with what you pay in western countries. Its rip off if you ask me. In Australia I can get 30 min for $110 in legal brothel and I get to chose Asian, white or black girl. Amsterdam would be cheaper too.

If this is true what Stickman writes then TH is not a poosy paradise or not not anymore. Woman screws 2-3 guys and she earns more than a full-time worker earn in a month??!! Seems like women are overvalued and have it easy no matter where you go whereas a guy has to work hard for everything using hands and brain.
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

Why you choose Bangkok as a reference?
It's the most expensive place for hoes who are very mercenary and it's true you won't find easily a LT for 2000 bht.
They even don't care about LT..only ST most of the time.

Better go to Pattaya where you have more choice and still with some luck in low season you can have a LT for 1000 bht.

I skip Bangkok for a long time..it's expensive for p4p..you are better even in smal cities where you can find your way with 1000 bht.

Thanks to overpaying farangs and Japaneses who have pushed up the price of the p***y and don't expect this will change.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I used to pay 60 baht, but that was 1987.