Libtard attacked by Ferguson blacks

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Libtard attacked by Ferguson blacks

Post by Cornfed »

A story of poetic justice in which a white libtard went to protest in favor of feral pavement apes and predictably ended up being attacked by them, and had to call the evil white police he was protesting against to save him. He therefore got a great life lesson, but unfortunately it completely passed him by, as he blamed everything but the obvious - the inherent savagery of negros - for the incident.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... er-beaten/

Here is Ramzpaul's commentary on the situation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VO3E_GPM_E

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Libtard attacked by Ferguson blacks

Post by Jester »

I've been pro-Black, anti-cop on the Ferguson thing, based on the original event.

But RamZPaul makes total sense here.

Thanks for posting.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another funny incident, with a white libtard attacked with hammers by his negro pets at a protest about Eric Garner (Eric Garner being a negro who died during a perfectly normal arrest because he was a fat disease-ridden POS who resisted arrest).

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/ ... r-protest/
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:Here is another funny incident, with a white libtard attacked with hammers by his negro pets at a protest about Eric Garner (Eric Garner being a negro who died during a perfectly normal arrest because he was a fat disease-ridden POS who resisted arrest).

http://topconservativenews.com/2014/12/ ... r-protest/
Meanwhile...since the Ferguson shooting...over 1,000 young blacks have been killed by other blacks...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One wonders how many of these stupid libtards will need to be attacked before they realize that blacks are the enemy who need to be kept at bay. A lot more, it seems. Also, do they really believe the black scumbags who are the focus of these bongo parties were victims of anything but their own scumbaggery?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

You know some black people are the nicest people I have ever meet. I agree as a whole they are a mess but one must consider how they came to be here in America and as I posted in another thread the sins of thy father will visit thy sons and daughters.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
You know some black people are the nicest people I have ever meet.
My ex-wife was mugged once after her car broke down on the freeway near Nickerson Gardens in Los Angeles. She called me in tears from a Denny's. I stuffed a gun in my belt and drove down ready to shoot people. When I strode into the Denny's, full of attitude, I saw kind, decent Black staff, who had done everything they could to make her comfortable. Most were women, but I never forgot the guy behind the counter. Working night shift at Denny's, in Nickerson Gardens, with gangster thugs roaming the streets. For minimum wage, plus very meager tips. And in ghetto culture, he's the chump.

Yes there are some degraded entities that were human, but are no longer. But nowhere near a majority of American Blacks are there.

I guess half or a slight majority are childishly cling to the idea that they are victims.
But actual aggressors? Hostile attackers? I don't think so.

I know some will say, the good Blacks rarely speak out. Well that's true. Especially true if you filter everything through race-baiting Jew-owned media. But objectively, yes, good Blacks do tend to keep their heads down.

But not always. I also won't forget the 1993 riots in Los Angeles. One Black guy was caught on filming punching out numerous Black looters - by himself.

Is he subhuman too? Or is he a man to look up to?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

^ Now for a story of a child being raised by wolves, with the implication that wolves are good people and should get the vote.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:^

Now for a story of a child being raised by wolves, with the implication that wolves are good people and should get the vote.
:lol:

Okay, okay...

When I was in sales I would sometimes run into a prospective customer...

...just like you.